20- Lovely

"I hope you will get to know me." I whispered back in her ear.

"I will." She buried her face into the crook of my neck.

"AHEM."

We both turned to look at Jiwoong oppa crossing his arms.

"What?" We both said at the same time.

"Sorry but if you want to do something else, get a damn room. Cause I don't want to see you guys all over each other." My uncle stated which made my cheeks go red in an instant and made my brother laugh out loud.

"Yah stop that." I glared at the both of them but my brother stuck his tongue out.

"We're not together." Tiffany said out loud and I couldn't help but notice a slight bit of dissapointment evident.

"Now why is that?" My uncle asked.

"Uh we just met like a week ago." Tiffany awkwardly said.

"Ahh, would it be too quick for you two? Did you know that your aunt and I met  in 3 days and we already had se-"

"UNCLE!" I yelled at him.

"Ok ok. Just saying." He threw his hand up as a white flag.

I looked to Tiffany and her face was red.

"We don't need to know about your sex life uncle." Jiwoong chuckled.

Our lunch went smoothly. Turns out that Jiwoong oppa didn't marry his girlfriend yet. She's also in the Philippines right now. Uncle has been lonely. We bonded but I still felt a gap between oppa and I. Maybe since we haven't been in contact for 3 years left a big gap, plus the slap, and the harsh words.

Tiffany and I left the house first but of course I got oppa's number. We decided to get Hayeon back and complete the Kim siblings, together. Of course it brought tears to my eyes, just thinking of seeing my baby sister again.

---

It's the last week Tiffany and I will stay in Jeonju.

LET ME TELL YOU. WE HAVE GOTTEN SO DAMN CLOSE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW. Like best friends! 2 weeks I've known her and we're already so close!

But, I like her. A lot.

We slept on the same bed, argued like children, acted silly around each other, basically things I haven't done in my dull 3 years.

I don't know when I will confess. I think I should wait around and spend more time with her. Since it's only 2 weeks right? Maybe it's too quick. Or not. I already know her childhood, her teenage years, and her life up until now! I know what she likes and hates! Yes, we bonded so much in only one week!

Basically I was forced to bond with her. She doesn't know my full story but it's soon to come.

I will confess, when I gain the courage too. Just wait.

---

"YAH TAEYEON-AH!" I heard a voice booming in the mansion.

"WHY ARE YOU SO LOUD!" I yelled back at Tiffany.

"COME HEREEE!" She shouted once again.

Groaning, I stood up and walked towards the living room where she was seated on the floor.

"Yes?" I looked at her with a stern face and folded my arms.