14- Tripped

With our lips touching each other, I have one word, desire. I now have the desire to mold our lips together, but the only problem is, me.

We don't know a lot about each other.  I don't know a lot about her and vice versa. It's only been a week since I've known this girl.

But even in that week, that short week. I know I like her.

She's been doing things for me no one has ever taken the time to do. She stood by my side even for a week!

If I confessed to her, would it be to quick? We're kissing here sooo.

We sure have gotten closer.

Fuck it.

I started to move my lips against hers and it took her by surprise. I rubbed her sides with my hands and she was still being stubborn.

I closed my eyes and was determined to keep going. After a while, I felt her lips move against mine I unison. With a grin on my face, without breaking our kiss, I got Tiffany and I to sit up.

Slowly, I got her to climb onto my lap. With one leg on each side of my thigh, her arms wrapped around my arm, pulling us closer together.

Soon, tongues started to rub off of each other's bottom lip. Access was granted and instead of lips molding, tongues were rubbing off of each other.

Moans escaped her mouth and my mouth too. 

After a while, our lips separated because of the need for air.

My hands never left her waist and her arms never left my neck.

We stared at each other for a while now.

"Why?" Tiffany asked.

"What do you mean why?" I tried to act 'cool' even though my face is probably red as fuck.

"Why'd you kiss me?" Tiffany is really pushing it there huh?

"Is it wrong to?" I asked, still playing along with my 'cool' manner.

"Well, it is unless you have a good reason." Tiffany explained.

Kill me now. It's been a week and I already like her. It's not suppose to be like this. History can't repeat!

"I-I'm sorry! I'm getting to ahead of myself." I hung my head low ashamed.

"What? I'm confused." She tilted her head and jetted her lips which made me die.

"I should of not done that. I apologize." I didn't life my head because I knew she was probably mad.

"So what are you saying? You didn't like it?" I heard dissapointment evident in her voice which made me feel guilty.

"I-it's not that. It's ju-just that steps like this can. It can. Uhm. Repeat history." I mumbled and I felt the atmosphere turn weirder.

"Did you want it to happen?" Tiffany lifted my chin and forced me to look at her.

I kept silent.

"Answer me. Or I will leave Jeonju." Tiffany's really pushing.

"Y-yes I wanted it to happen." I closed my eyes but I felt a soft peck on my lips.

I opened my eyes in shock and I was greeted by an eye-smiling Miyoung.

"You said, I will let you change into your regular self." I nodded but I was confused.

"Aren't you mad? Don't you think I'm playing with you?" I asked and it took her a moment to answer.

"I do think it. Yes I'm hurt. But my selfish. I wanted you to kiss me." She sighed out and I noticed her jaw clenched.

"You wanted to? You kissed me though." I asked.

"Yeah. So what?" She moved her head closer to mine and I felt my cheeks heat up.

"U-uhh. Nothing. It's fine." I sighed out.

"Wait you said you didn't want history to repeat. You think you will lose someone who's already gone?" Tiffany raided an eyebrow and I shook my head.

"Then what?"

"I don't want to lose anyone around me for my own wants and decisions." I said exactly what I was thinking for the past 3 years.

I noticed Tiffany's eyes were watery so my hand unconsciously wiped them away.

"You really are considerate. That's great." Tiffany smiled which made me shake my head.

"Maybe it's considerate but it's also not at the same time." I explained.

"Explain it then." Tiffany put a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I didn't think of others feelings or what they wanted. I just went with my decision thinking it was the best one. When I regret it, I know I can't just reverse it because of my ego. See its selfish. I can't reverse it because it would make people think I'm like bipolar or something. It would make people around me mad because of the sudden decision." I explained to her and she nodded.

"You know what's wrong. Just take the time to open up. Take the time to show you are willing to return. Of course people would think it's weird that you changed like that. Just slowly do it so people wouldn't suspect as much." Tiffany smiled and I nodded.

"I'm just afraid." I sadly revealed to her.

"Maybe you are. But the same exact thing can't happen. The people who did this to you aren't here." Tiffany held my hand which made me feel comfortable.

"That is really true. I'm used to the self I have created." I said.

"Alright. Then tell me somethings that happened." The American sat back on the couch and was determined to listen to me.

"Oh ok. Well there was this girl. She was new to the school and we invited her to join my friends and I.  So what happened was we became closer and it's didn't take long for me to fall for her. I asked her to be my girlfriend and she gladly agreed. We stayed together for a while but she had a plan." I closed my eyes remembering the times we were together.

"Must be harsh. But I am sure I will help you. Thank you for sharing it with me." She caressed my face and smiled.

"Thank you. I will tell you the whole story when I'm ready too." I held her hand and kept it on my face.

"Thank you." She sighed out.

"Can I tell you something?" Tiffany asked.

"Yeah sure."

"I like you."

A/N:

CHEESY CHEESY CHEESY.

I APOLOGIZE FOR THE CHEESE.

BAAM~ PART OF TAEYEON'S PAST IS REVEALED! THE ENDING. OMFG. THE ENDING. WAS IT GOOD? I THINK THIS CHAPTER IS PRETTY CRAPPY :(

BUT! IMPORTANT PARTS WERE MENTIONED. REMEMBER THOSE PARTS.

Also! THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT. IT'S SHORTER THAN ALL THE OTHER CHAPTERS. I'M SORRY FORGIVE ME :(