43- We Won

Today is the day. The day where we will officially land Jessica's dad in jail. Taeyeon is still asleep and it's pretty depressing that she may not be able to come. Buy even though, we all know who will win, us.

"Tiff. Go home and take a shower." I felt a hand shake my shoulder and I was shocked.

So shocked.

"TAEYEON!?" I lifted my head quickly and bumped heads with the person who awoke me.

"YAH TIFFANY HWANG I AM NOT TAEYEON!" The person rubbed her forehead in anger.

Oh it's Jessica.

"Sorry Sica. I thought she was awake." I sighed and looked towards the bed where Taeyeon's body is laid.

"We still have time now. I will drop you off then you will take a shower." Jessica pulled me off the couch and dragged me towards the door.

"Wait wait wait!" I held back and she turned to me in confusion.

I yanked my hand away from her grip and ran towards Taeyeon's bed. I pecked Taeyeon on her forehead and said, "Please wake up soon. I'm leaving to go home then we will go to court. I hoped you could make it today but it seems like you cannot. I love you."

I ran off to Jessica with a smile and she had saddened eyes.

"Must be hard." She simply stated.

"Very."

---

I got ready for court. I know we will win today, we have Kibum. Also, Jessica's dad is mentally ill. I don't know how Jessica is feeling at the moment. Both her parents are going to jail. The people that raised her.

"Tiffany let's go!" I heard Yuri call for me.

I straightened my black skirt and went downstairs.

"Tiff. Don't look nervous. We have a 110% chance of winning." Jessica smiled and we walked out of my apartment.

"I'm just nervous that Taeyeon would wake up when we're in court." I sighed as we made our way out of the building.

"Don't worry Fany! We have the almighty Kibum!" Yuri grinned and intertwined her fingers with Jessica's.

"I'm also nervous because Taeyeon's parents are coming soon." I thought.

"Don't be. They're very nice. Trust me. They are very accepting." Jessica smiled as she recalled the moments when Taeyeon introduced her.

"Yah. You met my parents too." Yuri pouted.

"Well we're not talking about your parents are we now?" Jessica shot back and Yuri scrunched her eyebrows together.

"Fine." Yuri surrendered.

"Don't scrunch up your eyebrows." Jessica brought up her hand to Yuri's eyebrows and straightened them.

Yuri shot her a wide smile before she pecked Jessica on the lips.

"Yah. Guys. I'm here too." I waved to them and they both turned their heads to face me.

"We don't care." Jessica nonchalantly stated.

"Yah. Sica baby. That's rude." Yuri pointed her finger to Sica.

They looked like a mother who was scolding her child.

"Seobangg. She's just jealous that she doesn't have a girlfriend." Jessica responded as she whined to her 'seobang.'

Thanks Jessica. I thought you remembered that my future everything is currently lying unconsciously on a hospital bed right now.