35- Excluded

In the car, Tiffany was sitting in shotgun while Hayeon was taking up the back seats. My mood was great but there was something in the atmosphere that was delaying the mood to become extra bright.

Hayeon and I talked about our lives and anything that happened in the past 3 years. Unlike my friend group and Jiwoong oppa, there was no awkwardness between us. We talked like nothing happened.

"So you're legally adopted by Tyler right?" I questioned Hayeon.

"Yeah I am. Tyler oppa is great!" Hayeon squealed in delight.

"Well, do you want to stay with him or do you want to stay with me?"

"Um... I'm not so sure... Tyler oppa treated me great. He was not like appa but he took the great role of acting like an appa." Hayeon explained.

"So your Tyler oppa is staying here for good. It's up to you to decide. Also, next year is my senior year of university. After that, I'll get a job and become independent. Wait, I'm already independent... So, I'll get a job and spend my time with my loved one." I smiled.

"Why is it singular? Oh! I get it! With Tiffany unnie!" Hayeon clapped like a 5 year old.

"Hayeon do you speak English?" Tiffany suddenly asked.

"Yes! My English improved the last 3 years." Hayeon pointed out.

"Thank God! I always speak in English so your dear sister won't understand." Tiffany laughed.

"Really? Do you love my sister?"

"With all my heart. I'd die for her honestly." Tiffany laid her back on the car seat and sighed.

"Then why did you guys break up?"

"Well, since we don't know each other very well, we had a lot of insecurities. Well I did. I couldn't trust myself or Taeyeon. So this break will prove whether or not I'm going to get back into a relationship with her."

"Why does a break need to prove it? Did you think she still loved Jessica unnie?"

"Yes. Of course I believed that. Jessica is my friend when I was back in America. She kept repeating that she only loved me. I love her but we need time."

"Um. Guys I can't speak English." I butted in their conversation.

"Yah. That's rude. And that's the point." Tiffany told me and went straight back into a conversation with Hayeon.

"Hayeon-ah? Do you like fashion?" Tiffany popped up a question.

"I LOVE fashion!" Hayeon squealed then Tiffany squealed.

"We can go to a mall once we're done with you moving in!" Tiffany suggested.

"Yeah! Let's do that! Unnie... what's your favourite brand?"

There. They went off on a fashion talk and being me, the one who loves to wear baggy clothes is stepped out of the circle once again. My sister and Tiffany seem to connect really well. Looks like I'm excluded. But with a grade of 50% in English, I could understand bits of their conversation.

My noisy car arrived at a 5 star hotel. Hayeon took out her luggage from the car and continued her conversation with Tiffany.

"Jessica!" I called out to her and she came running to me.

"Yeah Taengoo?"

"Helppp meee~" I whined to her.

"For what?"

I pointed towards Tiffany and Hayeon but this time Tiffany was glaring at me. Scary.

"Ohh! She's taking away your family time with your dear baby sister?" Jessica chuckled and I nodded like a kid.

"Yeahhh." I kept whining.

"But she's getting jealous. So you're fine." Jessica patted my head.

Suddenly, Jessica came closer and whispered in my ear "Come to the car, you need to see the documents. I'm handing them in next week."

I nodded in response and made my way to the designated car, ignoring the glares I received from Tiffany and Yuri.

We both sat in the car, and Jessica took out a folder.

"Why'd you need to whisper that? You could of just said it out loud, everyone would understand." I grabbed the folder and opened it.

"Well, I wanted to see Yuri and Tiffany's reactions." Jessica silently pointed towards them and they sure we're burning with jealousy.

"If you look at the documents then you can see many illegal actions. Like you know how you guys were investors?" Jessica asked and I nodded.

"Well you know what our company was right?"

"A shipping company with a small fashion line."

"Exactly. If you see here on the paper, then you can see ships to different countries that were illegal. It ranged from drugs to weapons and beyond." Jessica pointed out.

"You're parents soon found out about this and ripped the contract. Your parents didn't want to go to jail." Jessica explained.

"Hand this in. Give every single detail and remember to give the airplane where they will be coming off of." I told her.

"I can't believe my parents though. I had a feeling they would do something bad since I was young." Jessica sighed and I patted her back.

This must be very hard for her, the people she spent her entire lives with and provided her life. She's sending them to jail. She's sending her own parents to jail.

"It's going to be ok. They will soon realize what's wrong and what's right. They will regret your actions. This is the right thing to do." I kept patting her back.

"Thanks Taengoo." She looked up and I gave her a big hug.

---

We stepped out of the car and immediately I was attacked.

"YURI!" Jessica's dolphin voice rung through the hotel parking lot.

"What are you doing to my girlfriend?!" Yuri grabbed me by the collar and shook me vigorously.

"Calm the fuck down Kwon! We were going over documents she's giving to the police!" I quickly explained and tried to push her off of me.

"She whispered in your ear and she hugged you. Are you trying to get her back?! You have Tiffany for fuck sakes!" Yuri kept shaking me but I didn't budge slightly.

"YURI! She's my friend! For heavens sakes! Do you not trust me?! My gosh. She's your own friend too! We didn't do anything bad! She was comforting me because she realized how hard this must be for me! I'm sending my parents to jail. Don't be so overreactive! She's only a friend! Don't get so protective. IT'S SUFFOCATING!" Jessica yelled at Yuri.

Yuri soon let go of my collar and tried to go to Jessica, but was ignored.

A/N:

oohhh oooooh! Yulsic drama! This chapter was surely boring. Very boring. I'm so sorry.

I hope you enjoyed this BORING chapter! I love your comments!

TY♡