Chapter 7

Serayah

Heart.

In biological term it is the strongest organ in the body.It pumps blood through out the body.And if it stops beating it causes death.

But in human terms,I find it the weakest organ.Why do we follow our hearts?Why do we make it lead us to wrong choices?.

Again and again the heart leads me to pain.An ache that couldn't be cured by medicine prescriptions.

I for one wished that sometimes when it comes to love or when it comes to feelings we can use our minds instead.

So really why is the heart the stongest organ in biological terms when it leads me to where I am now,sitting in my hotel bedroom with a bathrobe and wet hair.As I drink out of the fancy red wine bottle.

I kissed him back because I followed my heart.

Taking the hotel phone,I dialed alex's room number."Ello?"Groggily he answers."Alex"I said and before I could say anything more,"I'll be there in a few sera."Then he hangs up.

I put on neymar's sweatshirt that I took from our state visit in america and a pair of shorts.Within minutes the door bell rang.

I walked out of the bedroom,red wine bottle in one hand as I made my way to open the door.Alex dtood there with a black hoodie and a pair of football shorts,he is holding atleast three packets of microwavable popcorn and two movies.

"How did you-" "Got bored earlier today after rehearsals while my best friend was attending her royal duties I went to the supermarket and got myself some snacks,I just had this feeling to get you some comfort food so I did.If you want some ice cream I got some in my bagpack." With that he turned and show me his mini mcm bagpack.

I looked at him wondering howcould I get so lucky and deserve someone as wonderful as alex as a friend.

He didn't say anything after that nor did he asks any questions instead he made his way towards the living room and putting the movie on one of the sofa's before making his way to the kitchen,I followed quietly and closely after him.I put the red wine bottle on the counter as he put the popcorn in the microwave.

"How many of those have you drank?"He asks as hepointed at the fancy red wine bottle that I have just placed on the counter."One"I answered voice barely a whisper.

"Come here"He says as his arms are wide open.So I did as he engulfed me in a warm hug.And thats when I cried again for the same person who have managed to make me feel like this over and over again.

The sound of the beeping microwave made us pull away.

We can just eat this babies and drink that fancy red wine as we watch the movie and if you feel like telling me then we'll talk alright,if you don't want to talk about it then thats fine too but I prefer you letting it all out,its bad keeping it all in sera."So with that he sat on the couch with two spoons and one huge bowl of popcorn as I took the blanket from one of the rooms.

So we sat there eating our ice cream and drinking our red wine occasionally eating some of the salty buttered popcorn.It was in the middle of stuck in love where lily collins was confessing how scared she was when I spoke up,"He kissed me."Then alex stopped scooping his ice cream and instead placing it on the table.