Chapter Thirty-four

"Get in your places!" Courtney yelled as everyone sat in their seats. "Ronnie get your ass here." Courtney also said. "I thought I was spouse to stand here." Ronnie said confussed as he walked to Courtney. "Yea, after you walk your sister down the isle." Courtney said as she grabbed his arm and dragged him to the building where Brandy and I was at.. "You just look at the ground untill she gets to the start of the black rugg." Jenn said as she grabbed Ryan and walked to the building with Johnny following them.

"You ready Cyndy? Brandy?" Jenn said looking at us. "Yeah. Im ready." I said looking at Brandy. "Me too." Brany said looking at me as well. "Brandy you walk down after Jenn and Ryan." Courtney said as her and Johnny started out the door. Jenn and Ryan followed shortly after. Courtney got her orange and yellow roses. "Wheres mine?" I said freaking out. "I have them." Ronnie said smiling at me as he handed me my black roses. I smiled as I took his arm. "You nervese?" He asked as we started to walk behind Brandy. "Just a little." I said laughing as we got closer. "Jackys a lucky guy." Ronnie said smiling down at me. "Hes my life." I said as I looked up and saw Jacky stairing at the ground. He looks so cute. We got up to the alture and Brandy took her spot. "Ronald Radke. Are you ready to give your sister to this man?" The pretcher said. Ronnie looked at me then at Jacky who was waiting for Ronnie to give him my hand. "I love you little sis." Ronnie said as he smiled at me and kissed my cheek as Jacky took my hand. Brandy and I stood next to each other across from Jacky and Nick. "This is the first time I've done a double wedding so bear with me." The preacher said laughing. Everyone laughed. I looked at Jacky and smiled as I held his hands. Brandy looked at me then at Nick and just smiled. I was about to get married to the man of my dreams along with my best friend beside me doing the same.

"Lets get this part started!" Johnny said as he walked into Chain Reaction after the wedding. "Johnny. Hush. They gotta dance first." Courteny said lightly slapping him. "Oh gosh." I said covering my face as I held Jackys hand. "Your going first right?" Brandy said looking at me. "Yeah." I said laughing. I had changed into my white skinnys jeans and black rock angel tshirt. Jacky had on his white skinnys and his posion shirt on. "Can I get everyones attention on the couple. Well on of them. Cyndy and Jacky Vincent are gunna take their first dance together as a married couple. Give them some space." Courtney said as she started Adam Lamberts Better Then I Know Myself. My face turned red as everyone looked at us. "Come on babe." Jacky said as he took my hand and we started to dance. It just came to me, we really never danced together before. We've been together over a year and neve danced. I smiled up at him. He was a good dancer.

Our song ended as Jacky kissed me. "Brandy! Get your ass on the floor." Courtney said as I walked to the side next to Ronnie. "Im going, im going." Brandy said as she took Nicks hand and went in the middle of the floor. "Have fun." I said smiling as I played Vampires Everywheres Heart For The Heartless. "Ready?" Nick said to Brandy as he took her hand. She nodded her head and started to sway with the music. Brandy had on black skinnys and a white laced shirt. Nick had black skinnys as well and a white dress shirt"They are so cute." I said as I got out my phone and took a picture. 'Mr. and Mrs. Mathews.' I said in a tweet with the picture.

"How amazing was that?" I said as Jacky, Brandy, Nick and I walked outside to the car. "Im exited for our honeymoon!" Brandy said exited. "We leave in the morning. Im glad its just going to be the four of us." I said as we got into the car. "Im glad Ronnie is staying with Ryan tonight and Courtneys going to stay with Johnny." Brandy said as Nick started to the house. "We get the house all to ourselfs." Jacky said as he put his arm around me. "Im just plan out exited." Brandy said laughing. "Why so exited babe?" Nick said glancing at her. "Im married. Im going to Hawii with my best friend. Its just great." Brandy said smiling as we pulled up to the house. "I agree on that." I said as we gotta outta the car and started in the house. "No wait!" Jacky said as he grabbed my arm before I walked inside. "No." I said laughing. Jacky didnt say anything just scooped me up in his arms and carried me inside. "Why?" I said laughing. "Its the rule." Jacky said laughing as he dropped me on the couch. "Nicaless!" Brandy said as Nick did the same to her and dropped her on the other couch. "Dont you just love husbands." I said laughing. "Oh yes." Brandy said as she laid upside down on the couch. "What would you girls like to do?" Jacky asked standing in the doorway from the kitchen and the livingroom. "I belivie movie time is in order." I said smiling at him. "Okay, okay." Jacky said as he went to pick out a movie while Nick made popcorn. "What movie?" Brandy said as she watched Jacky look threw movies. "Horror." I said laughing. "Of course." Jacky said as he picked out Halloween and put it in. "Yes! I love this one." Nick said as he came in and handed me a bowl of popcorn and sat by Brandy. "Yay!" I said as Jacky sat next to me and we started to watch Halloween.

"Damn shes out." Nick said as the movie ended. "What do you expect? We had a big day." Jacky said looking at Nick. "Looks like you have your hands full to." Nick said pointing at me. I had fallen asleep on Jackys lap as well. "Damn." Jacky said looking at me. "Hey, shes your wife. You gotta love her." Nick said laughing as he picked Brandy up. "What are you doing?" Brandy said waking up. "Your awake." Nick said smiling as he sat her back down. Jacky stuck his tounge out at Nick. Nick just smiled. "Cyndyy." Brandy said from across the room. "Shhh." Nick said laughing. "Yea?" I said waking up. "Haha!" Jacky said laughing. "Whats going on?" Brandy asked confussed. "Nothing. You ready for bed?" Nick asked her. "Yeah lets go." Brandy said as they started up stairs. "You ready?" Jacky asked me. "Yeah. Im really exited." I said as we started upstairs. "Me too. Hanging on a beach thats not our home state." Jacky said laughing as he laid on the bed. "Yeah." I said laughing as well as I changed into Jackys Motley Crue shirt. "Your cute." Jacky said smiling as me. "Your cuter." I said yawning. "Come lay by me." He said as he scooted closer. "Im so glad were married." I sad as I laid beside him. "I am too." Jacky said as I laid on his chest. I smiled up at him and he kissed me. "I love you." I said to him. "I love you too." He said as I fell asleep on his chest. I fell asleep thinking, I had married the most amazing man on earth. He treated me well. Knew everything about me. My brother even aproved of him after a horrid event. I was happy.