Chapter Eighteen

I was laying on the upside couch, playing with my new lip ring. "Im back." Courtney said as her and Johnny walked into the house. "Hi." I said still playing with my ring. "Where did that come from?" Courtney asked me confussed. "I got it pirced today." I said still messing with it. "When?" She said siting beside me. "About an hour or so." I said biting it. "Wait a minute. Why are you upside down?" She said laughing at me. "Cause it fun!" I yelled at her laughing. "Courtney, why is my girlfriend upside down?" Jacky asked as he walked into the livingroom. "I found her like this thank you." Courtney said samrt. "Huh, sure." Jacky said as put his arms under me and picked me up. "Hey! Down!" I said pouting at Jacky. "Ahh, no." Jacky said laughing as he carried my outside. "Where am I go?" I said freaking out. "Hey! Where are you taking my friend?" Brandy said running out of the house after Jacky. "Same place your going." Nick said as he picked Brandy up and put her over his shoulder. "Nicolass!" Brandy said yelling. "Haha, there being dragged off." Courtney said pointing at us. "Dont think your not either." Johnny said picking up Courtney. "Johnny B! Put me down!" Courtney yelled as Johnny followed Jacky and Nick.

"Where did you get this?" I said as Jacky threw me in a jeep and strapped me in. "Its Johnnys." Jacky said laughing as he got in the drivers seat. "I like it." Brandy said as Nick did the same to her. "Where are we going?" I asked confussed. "You will see." Johnny said as he strapped Courtney in with us. "Well hello Courtney." Brandy and I said laughing. "What the hell?" Courtney said confussed. "We dont know either." Brandy said laughing. "Johnnyyy!" Courteny said. "Hush." Johnny said as he put on his shades. "Well." Courteny said as Jacky turned on the jeep. "I love this song!" I said as Drops of Jupiter came on the radio. "I do too." Brandy said as she started to sing along. "This is gunna be awesome." Jacky said as he put his shades on and started to sing. "Am I allowed to take a picture?" I asked as we started moving. "Yes." Nick said looking back at us. "Yay!" I said as I got out my phone. I held it up and Courtney, Brandy and I took a picture. "Babee. Take a picture with me." I said as I leaned up next to Jacky. "Alright. Hurry before we pass this stop sign." Jacky said as we stopped at a stop sign. I held up my phone and kissed his cheek as we took a picture. 'My man has I surpize for us girls. I have no clue where we are going!' I said in the tweet with the picture. "You guys are cute." Nick said as he saw the picture from twitter. I just smiled and looked at the houses we passed by.

Twenty minutes later we pulled up to a beach where none else was at. "This is beauitful." Brandy said as we climb out of the jeep. "It is." I said getting out as well. "We dont have swim clothes." Courtney said looking at the ground after she got out of the jeep. "Babe, we brought you clothes." Johnny said as he kissed her check and handed her clothes. "Aww!" Courtney said as she hugged his neck. "What about us?" I said looking at Jacky. "Hush." Jacky said as he threw a bag at me and a bag at Brandy. "Wait, where do we change?" Brandy said looking around. "Behind that waterfall." Nick said pointing to this beauitful waterfall. "Works for me." I said as Brandy and I both walked to the waterfall. "Not me." Courtney said with a disapointed look on her face as she ran after us. "You'll be fine." I said as we walked around the edge of the water fall so we dont get our clothes wet. "For you. What if the guys peek? I ant dont it with Johnny." Courtney said worried as we got behind the waterfall. "Courtney, its okay." I said laughing as Brandy and I started to change into our bathing suits.

"Well?" Jacky said from the other side of the waterfall. "Wait." Courtney said as Brandy and I started to walk out without her. "Bla!" I said standing at the edge of the waterfall. "Okay." Courtney said smiling as she caught up to us. "Finally." Brandy said laughing as we walked to the boys. I had on my black skull swim suite and white skinnys cut off into short shorts. Brandy had a green swim suite that said Drop Dead and black cut off skinnys into short shorts. Courtney had her white swim suite top that said Bleeding Star in bloody letters and red cut off skinnys in short shorts. The boys already changed in their trunks while we was changing.

"Damn!" Nick said as he took off his shades. Brandy blushed and huged him. "Niceee." Jacky said as he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me. "Im really liking that lip ring." Jacky also said. I rolled my eyes and jumped into the water. "Im not a perv, but you look amazing." Johnny said as he held Courtneys hand. Courtney glare evily at Johnny. "What are you thinking?" He said looking scared. "Nothing" Courteny said as she walked closer the edge of the water. "No." Johnny said as he started to back away but it was to late. Courtney jumped into the water adn pulled Johnny with her. "Thanks." Johnny said as he moved his hair out of his face. "Your just cute." She said as she kissed his nose and swam away to where I was at. "No hidding behind me." I said as I swam to the waterfall. "Brandy! Arnt you coming?" Courtney yelled as she swam to the waterfall as well. "What the hell." Brandy said as she jumped in beside us. "Yesh!" I said high fiving her. "What about me?" Nick said sad. "Jump in puss!" I yelled as we went under the water fall. "Shes gunna get it." Nick said as he dived in after me. Jacky sat on the bank. "Jackkyyy. Get in." I said popping my head out from the waterfall. "You left me." He said laughing as he crossed his arms. "Come on. I'll wait for you." I said swiming ouside of the waterfall. "Nope, you gotta come here." Jacky said giving me an evil look. "Fine." I said as I swam over to him. He just laughed as I walked up to him. "Now come on." I said as I grabbed his hand and started to pull him. "Not yet." Jacky said as he pulled me onto his lap. "Now your laps wet." I said sticking my toung out at him. "I dont care." He said as he kissed me and bite my lipring. "Hey now!" I said pulling his hair. "Dont pull my hair." Jacky said laughing as he picked me up and jumped in the water with me. "I should kill you." I said glaring at him and laughing. "Why would you do that?" He said slowing swiming to the waterfall. "Cause it would be fun." I said swiming close to him. "Come closer." He said to me. I just looked at him and got closer. "Kiss me under water." He said as he got right by the waterfall. "I've never done that." I said looking at the water between us. "Neither have I." He said pulling me even closer to him. I looked up and smiled as he kissed me. He pushed us both under water and back under the waterfall. I cluched him close. "Was that so bad?" He said smiling as he both came back up. "Nope." I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Aww!" Courtney yelled at the two of us. I blushed and slashed him. "Hey now." Jacky said chasing after me.