Chapter Thirty-three

I woke up the next moring to Courtney rushing. "What the hell?" I said as I looked at the clock. It was only nine. "Get your stuff together." Courteny said as Jenn was doing Courtneys hair. "The wedding ant till twelve." I said as I got up and burshed my hair. "Things gotta be done." Jenn said still doing Courtneys hair. "True." I said as I woke Brand up. "Whattt." Brandy said looking at me. "Curl your hair." I said as she got up. "I cant." She said looking at me. "Damn it." Courteny said as Jenn finished her hair. "Let Jenn curl yours while I straighen Cyndys." Courtney said as I sat infront of her and Brandy sat infront of Jenn. "What are you guys doing for makeup?" Jenn asked. "Eyeliner, white eye shadow." Brandy and I both said laughing. "So simple for such a big event." Jenn said laughing as well. "Oh hush. Were simple people." I said laughing. "Ha! Simple my ass. Your picky as hell Cyndy." Courtney said looking me funny. "On somethings." I said proud. "Lord." Brandy said shaking her head. "Stop moving!" Jenn yelled laughing. "Sorry!" Brandy said laughing even harder.

"Ronnie wake up." Jacky said as he slapped Ronnie in the face. "What the fuck?" Ronnie said as he rose up and chips fell to the floor. "You gotta start gettign ready." Johnny said as he straighted his hair. "God we look like a bunch of girls." Ronnie said as he walked up stairs into the bathroom were Ryan and Jacky was putting on eyeliner. "Are you really gunna where eyeliner at your wedding?" Nick said walking in the bathroom as well. "Shoot yea. Cyndy loves it." Jacky said proud. "Im not." Nick said as he went down stairs to straighten his hair with Johnny. "Get your tucks on!" Ryan yelled at Jacky. "Im going. Im going." Jacky said as he went into his room to put on his tucks. "You too!" Ryan said yelling down the stairs at Nick. "Cant do anything around here." Nick said laughing as he went upstairs in Brandys room to put on his tucks. "Slow people." Ryan said after he put his tucks on and went down stairs. "Loser." Ronnie said coming down stairs in his tucks. "Why ant your tie on?" Derek said looking at him funny. "I dont know how." Ronnie said as he handed his tie to Ryan to put on for him. "Ahhh! You big baby!" Derek said laughing. "Shut it." Ronnie said flipping him off as he went to look in the mirror. "You ready dude?" Jacky ask standing next to Ronnie. "You really want to talk to me now?" Ronnie said looking at Jacky funny. "Why not?" Jacky asked confussed. "Dude, your taken my sister way from me. I have to give her to you. For real." Ronnie said as he looked back at the mirror. "Alright. I'll give you your space." Jacky said as went upstairs to get his cufflinks.

"Everything is perfect." Courteny said after we got to the beach. There was lights giding the way to the alter with a black carpet between the lights. Rose of white benches for everyone to sit. "Where are the guys?" Brandy asked looking around. "Somthing you dont need to worry about." Jenn said as she shewd us into the building by the beach where we was to get ready. "Ahhh." I said as Courteny started to straighen my hair again. "Why are you doing this again?" I said looking at her. "Make sure its straight." She said as she finished my hair. "Im soo nervese and exited at the same time." Brandy said looking out the window. A black escalde pulled up. "Their here!" Brandy yelled getting closer to the window. "Get away from that window!" Jenn said as she pulled her away. "Fine." She said as she sat across from me.

Ronnie got out of the car and knocked on the door. "Who is it?" Courtney said leaning on the door. "Ronnie." Ronnie said as he opened the door and came in. I looked at Ronnie and smiled. "Make it quick." Courtney said crossing her arms. "You look beauitful." Ronnie said as he walked up to me. "You really think so?" I said looking at my dress. "Yes, I promse." Ronnie said as he lefted my chin up. "You guys are cute." Brandy said smiling at us. "Can we go somewhere alone?" Ronnie asked Courtney. "There." Courtney said pointing at the back door of the building. "Thank you." Ronnie said as I followed him to the back. "Why did you wanna talk alone?" I asked him confussed. "Its a family momment. Brother and sister thing." Ronnie said looking at me. "Well say what ya need." I said to him. "I cant belivie your getting married. Your growing up." Ronnie said looking at the ground. "I know. We acomplished this the other day." I said laughing. "I know, but its hard to belivie. Your my baby sister." Ronnie said shaky. "Ronnie, are you okay?" I said looking at him. "Yeah, im fine. I just dont want you to grow up." Ronnie said as s tear fell down his cheek. "Ronnie, dont do this. Im still going to be your little sister and I plan on staying with you for a very long time." I said as I made him look at me. His eyes lit up. "Really? You and Jacky are gunna stay in the house with me?" Ronnie said with a smile on his face. "Yes, I dont wanna leave my brother. I look up to you." I said as I hugged him. "That means the world to me." Ronnie said as he hugged me tight. "Now I guess your gunna give Jacky a talk." I said as we walked back inside. "You guessed it." Ronnie said as he kissed my head and went to talk to Jacky. "Should I be worried?" Courtney said laughing. "Nah, he wont hurt him to bad." I said laughing.

"Jacky." Ronnie said as we walked up to the board walk next to where the wedding was set up. "Yeah?" Jacky said looking at him. "Lets talk." Ronnie said as he started down the sidewalk. "Your finally going to talk to me now?" Jacky said laughing a little as he followed Ronnie. "Dont push it. Your taking my sister away in a few minutes." Ronnie said glaring at him. "Yes sur." Jacky said looking at the ground. "Right now, im not your friend, im not your boss and im not your lead singer. Im your brother-in-law. Your the man thats going to marry my sister. The closest person to me and the only family I have left. The one that means most to me." Ronnie said as he stopped walking. "Wow dude." Jacky said looking at his feet. "The best to talk to me right now, is to man up. Dont tell me what I want to hear, but what you mean." Ronnie said looking at Jacky. "Ronnie. I love your sister. I plan on taking really good care of her. Dont think of me as taking her away but being part of the family. She means the world to me too. You've been like a brother to me, before I met your sister." Jacky said as he put his hand on Ronnies shoulder. "Jacky. Im proud of you." Ronnie said as he started to walk back to the board walk. "Really?" Jacky said shocked. "Yeah I do. Like I told you when Cyndy was in the hospital, I'd rather her be with someone I know, then some punk she met." Ronnie said as the got back to the board walk.