Chapter Twenty-seven

We reached the the last show of the tour at last in Hollywood. "This is going to be great." Ronnie said exited. "Biggest venu and its sold out!" Ryan said as he sat on the couch next to Ronnie. "Are you guys going to go public tonight?" Brandy asked me and Jacky randomly. "I dont know. I didnt think about it." I said looking at him. "Me either." Jacky said looking at Brandy. "I think we should, it being the last show an all." I said smiling at him. "Okay." Jacky said as he kissed me. "You know, there are some crazy fans obessed with Jacky at this show." Ron said walking into the room. "So?" I said looking at him confussed. "They will go nuts when they find out hes taken forever." He said as he sat on a chair across the room. "Im sure it will be okay." Brandy said looking at me. "Yeah." I said looking out at the crowd. "How do you plan on doing this?" Ronnie said smartly looking at both of us. "Well, how about at the very end of the show, you tell everyone to calm down and come stand next to me while I annouce it? Then you can say something like, 'Jackys going to be my brother-in-law.'" Jacky said looking at Ronnie. "If you say so." Ronnie said as he got up and did his eyeliner.

"Guys! I need your attention." Ronnie said as he finished the last song. I looked at Brandy and Courtney and got nervese. "Now, im sure most you know that Jacky here is dating my sister." Ronnie also said as he put his arm on Jacky. Jacky looked at Ronnie. "Go ahead." Ronnie said laughing. Jacky smiled and looked at the ground. "Im getting married." Jacky said proudly. "Yup, my soon to be brother-in-law." Ronnie said as he messed up Jackys hair. I blushed and looked out at the crowd. Everyone was clapping and smiling, but a few girls that were in the back. They saw me and was glaring at me. My eyes got wide. "Cyndy. Go." Brandy said pushing me on the stage. I looked at Jacky and Ronnie. They was waving me to go to them. They must have said my name when I was paying attention. "I love you." Jacky said smiling at me. I looked at Ronnie and back at Jacky. "I love you too." I said blushing and looking at the ground. "You went from being shy to tell her you love her in a small room of your friends, to telling in front the largest crowd we've ever played." Ryan randomly said. "Hush." Jacky said flipping him off. "Kiss her, kiss her." The crowd was chanting. Ryan started to kick his bass drum along with the crowds chant. Ron and Derek did the same with thier guitars. I looked Brandy and Courteny who was chanting as well. I looked at Ronnie with wide eyes, then he started chanting as well. "Why not." Jacky said laughing as he leaned down and kissed me. My shy boy, wasnt shy anymore. The crowd screamed louder and louder. I could feel the flash of camras. Jacky broke this kiss my laughing cause someone whistled.

"That was crazy." I said in shock as everyone walked of the stage. "Im glad everyone knows now. Makes me feel better." Jacky said as we walked up behind me and kissed my cheek. "Im glad everyone knows." I said as I sat on the couch and Jacky sat next to me. "Yeah, its good they know." Brandy said sitting across from me. "Its so crazy that you two are engaged." Courtney said sitting next to Brandy. "I know. My little sister is growing up." Ronnie said as he messed up my hair. Jacky kissed my cheek again. "My sister!!" Ryan said as he jumped on both me and Jacky. "What the hell Ryan?" Jacky said laughing. "Shes mine too you know!" Ryan said laughing. "Agreed, now get off." I said as I pushed Ryan on the floor. "Ouch. That hurt." Ryan said laughing at us as he got off the floor. "Im still mind blown from telling people." I said as I got up. "Where you going?" Brandy asked me. "I think I needa go outside. Im getting kinda dizzy." I said as I started outside. "Im going with." Jacky said following me.

"I love my sister." Ronnie said as Jacky and I went outside. "I bet you do." Brandy said as Nick fell on Brandys lap. "Cute." Courtney said as Nick kissed Brandy. "Hey, im were not so innacent ya know." Brandy said laughing. Nick looked at Brandy and laughed. "Well then." Courtney said laughing as well. "Prove it." Ronnie said to Brandy. Nicks eyes got wide. "Okay." Brandy said smart as she grabbed Nicks hand and took him to the back room. "Ronnie!" Courtney said shocked. "What?" Ronnie said laughing. "Your a pervert." Johnny said to Ronnie. "Hey, its not like you arnt one." Ronnie said still laughing. "True, but im good to my girl." Johnny said sticking is tounge out at him. Ronnie rolled his eyes and started to help Ron and Ryan pack this up.

"You feeling a little better?" Jacky asked me as we started down the sidewalk. "Yeah. The cool air is calming me down." I said as he took my hand. "Overwelmed?" Jacky said laughing a little. "I guess." I said looking at the ground. "Whats wrong?" Jacky said as he jumped infront of me. "Nothing, mind blown and over exited." I said as I looked up at him. "Exited for what?" Jacky said smiling. "To marry you." I said as he leaned down to kiss me. Outta no where, Jacky was on the ground. "Jacky!" Girls were screaming. I stepped back in shock. "We love you Jacky!" The girls yelled again. They were the girls that were glaring at me during the show. "Get off him!" I yelled as I tried to pull one of them off of him. "Cyndy!" Courtney yelled running to us. They girls looked and saw Courtney coming. "Get off!" I yelled again as Courtney and I both pulled the girls off of him. I went to help Jacky up, but one of the girls pushed me away from him and grabbed his bandanna then ran off. "Are you okay?" I said as I helped him up. "Yeah." Jacky said as he touched a scratch on his face. "Damn those girls were nuts." Courtney said as we walked back to the venu. "Yeah, they ripped my favorite shirt to pieces, took my banndanna, and kinda hurt my, ya." Jacky said looking at the ground as we walked inside. "Ah, babe." I said laughing a little as I kissed him. "Funny." Jacky said as we walked we Ronnie and everyone was at. "What happend to you?" Ronnie said jumping up from th couch. "Fangirls." Jacky said as he sat down. "Damn dude." Ryan said looking at him. "I know." Jacky said laughing. "They scratched the hell outta you didnt they?" Ronnie said looking at teh cut on his face. "Yeah, im fine tho." Jacky said touched the cut again.

"Where the hell is Brandy?" I said as we started to leave. "Damn, how long as she been in that room?" Ronnie said laughing. "What are you talking about?" I said looking at him weird. Just when I said that, Brandy and Nick came walking out of the backroom. "Oh my god." I said looking at her. Her hair was messy as well as Nicks. "Hush." Brandy said as her and Nick walked to the car. "What the hell?" I said laughing as I watched them go outside. "Dont asked." Ryan said laughing as well as we all walked to the car.