Chapter Twenty-three

After the show we desided to walk down the road a ways before getting back on the bus and heading to the next venu. "How awesome was that?" Ronnie said still in shock. "How many people get to say they sung with their idol?" Jacky said looking at Ronnie. "Not to many. But im glad im one of them." Ronnie said smiling. "Dude, didnt he give you his number?" Ryan said to Ronnie. "Fuck yea." Ronnie said exited. "Lucky bitch." I said smiling at him. "Hey, you dont need his number. You got me." Jacky said smiling at me. "I know." I said as I kissed him. "Good." He said proud.

"Look! A tattoo and pircing place!" Brandy said pointing to a building. "Lets go." Ronnie said as we all walked inside. "Can I help you?" A guy said that was doing a tattoo on someone. "Nothing, just checking the place out." Jacky said looking at the tattoos on the wall. "Well. I do want snake bites." Brandy said looking at Nick. "Really now?" Nick said smiling at her. "Would that be okay?" She asked him. "Of course. Its your choice." He said as he kissed her cheek. "Yay!" Brandy said exited. "Have a seat over there." The guy said pointing to an open chair. "Im exited." Brandy said sitting in the chair. "I bet." Nick said sitting beside her. "We'll somewhat match." I said laughing as I sat across from her. "Hey. I had snake bites, but I let them grow up." Jacky said looking at the floor. "You look amazing, no matter what." I said pulling Jacky down to sit next to me. "Your sweet." He said as he kised me.

"This looks awesome!" Brandy said looking in the mirror after the guy done her snake bites. "Hell yeah." I said to her. "They look amazing babe." Nick said as he wraped his arms around her and kissed her cheek. "Thanks." She said smiling at Nick. "Where you guys wanna go?" Courteny asked as we all started out the door. "Isnt it close to time to go to the bus?" Jacky said looking at his phone. "We got a few minutes." Nick said looking at his phone as well. "For a few minutes lets go to that park." I said pointing at the park a few blocks down. "I dunno. I dont like hanging out around here." Ronnie said stairing at the park. "Ronnie, its fine." I said looking at him. "Fine. But not long." Ronnie said as Brandy Courtney and I took off running to the park. Brandy and I got on the little marry go round thing. "Ronnie! come push us!" Brandy yelled holding on to the rale. "Why should I do that?" Ronnie said as we walked up to us and smiled. "Because you love your sister." I said smiling at him. "Nahh." Ronnie said as he sat on bench. "Jacky." I said looking at him. "Okay I will. Nick help me." Jacky said as him and Nick started to spin us. "Yay!" Brandy and I both yelled. "Johnny, push me." Courtney said smiling at Johnny. "And if I do?" Johnny said walking behind her. "I'll love you forever." She said smiling real big. "Really?" Johnny said as he grabed the swing. "Thank you." She said smiling as Johnny kissed her cheek and started to push her. "There cute." I said as we stopped spining. "Yeah." Brandy said laughing. "Have you ever laid down and spun around?" I asked Brandy. "Nope, but now I wanna try." Brandy said as we both laid down. "Aw come on now." Nick said as he sat on the bench next to Ronnie. "Dont look at me." Jacky said as he started to walk to the bench but I grabbed his pocket chain. "No." I said smiling as I pulled him back to me. "I'll tell you what. I'll sit on the ground and spin you guys, but it will be slow." Jacky said looking down at me. "Okay." I said smiling. Jacky pushed us and made us spin a little fast and he sat down next to the marry go round. "This is wicked!" Brandy said as it started to slow down. "Heyy it stopped." I said as we stopped and I stopped right in front of Jacky. "Hello." Jacky said smiling at me. "Hi." I said laughing. "Your cute." Jacky said as he scooted closer to me and kissed me while I was upside down. "That was cute! Do it again!" Brandy said as she got out her phone. I laughed and Jacky kissed me again so Brandy could take a picture. "Nick! Come here!" Brandy said as she laid back down. "Yes dear?" He said standing above her. "Kiss me and let them take a picture." She said smiling. Nick rolled his eyes and laughed as he leaned down and kissed her. I took a picture of course.

"Wheres Derek and Ryan?" Courtney said as we all sat on the marry go around. "I dont know. I thought they was behind us." Ronnie said looking back where we came from. Derek ran up the road as soon as Ronnie said that. "Wheres Ryan?" I asked. "He got mugged. I tried to stop them, but it wasnt gunna happen. There was five of them." Derek said after he caught his breath. "Holy shit." Ronnie said as we all started to run to Ryan. "Why did you leave him?" Jacky said as we was still running. "I was getting help and my phone was busted cause they stomped it." Derek said as we got to Ryan who was laying on the ground. "Ryan man, are you okay?" Ronnie said nealing down to him. "I think. My head really hurts." Ryan said rubbing his head. "What did they take?" Nick asked him. "My wallet and for some reason, my jacket and boots." Ryan said looking at his feet. "Well, that better then you being dead." Jacky said as he helped him up. "Yeah. Right now, I just wanna get to the bus and leave this hood of a town." Ryan said as we started back to the buses.

"Whats the next stop?" I said as we started down the road. "New York." Johnny said as he climb into his bunk. "Great." I said as I climb into mine and Jackys bunk. "You tired already?" Jacky said looking into the bunk. "Kinda." I said smiling at him. "Okay. Im gunna stay up and play some games with Nick." Jacky said as he kissed me and went to play games. I scooted over to my corner against the wall and fell asleep.

In the middle of the night, I woke up to yelling. I opened my eyes and Jacky wasnt next to me. I crawled to the edge of the bed and peeped into the lobby of the bus. "Jacky!" I yelled. Jacky was fighting with Dan. "Jacky stop it!" I yelled again as I jumped off the bunk. "Dan, what the fuck stop!" Nick said getting out of his bunk and trying to pull Dan off of Jacky. "Jacky stop it!" I yelled getting mad. Johnny got up and grabbed Dans arm and got him in a head lock. "Stop." Johnny said shaking Dan. "He fucking started it." Dan said spitting on Jacky. I helped Jacky up as he touched his lip that was bleeding. "Are yuo okay?" I asked him. "Yeah. Im fine." Jacky said as he sat on the couch. "Now what the hell is going on?" Nick said looking at both of them. "That punk started to punch me." Dan said staring Jacky down. "Yeah, cause you got pissed cause I beat you in the game and then you tried to get in my bunk with my girl!" Jacky said getting pissed. My eyes got wide in shock. "Cause you beat me and I was getting back at you." Dan said grinning. "Jackass!" I yelled as I walked up to him and slapped him across the face. "Perv." Brandy said slapping him as well. "Sluts." Dan said staring at me and Brandy. "Oh hell no." Jacky said as he jumped up and started to hit Dan again, but Nick stopped him. "He called me a slut Nick!" Brandy yelled at him. "I know, but hes drunk and my drummer." Nick said to Brandy. "Asshole." Brandy said as she stormed off and climb into the bunk. "Babe wait." Nick said to her. "Your ass is on the couch tonight." Brandy yelled back at him. "Dan listen to me. Your not getting drunk anymore." Nick said to Dan as he got in his face. "Deal dude." Dan said as Johnny let go of him and he went to his bunk.

"Let me fix it." I said as I got a wet wash rag from the bus bathroom. "Im fine." Jacky said as he sat on the couch. "Dude, looks like you need stiches." Nick said looking at him. "Hush." Jacky said glaring at him an laughing a little. "Now hold still." I said as I leaned over Jacky and cleaned the blood off his lip. "Dont mess up." Jacky said as he started to tickle me. "Jackon Carter." I said laughing. "Dont mess up Cyndy gosh!" Jacky said laughing. "Alright Mr." I said as I grabbed his hands and straddled him. "Thats not fair." Jacky said pouting. "Is fair. Your lip needs to get better or no kisses." I said laughing as I finaly got the blood off it. "Maybe if I had a kiss now it would be better. "Jacky." I said glaring at him. "Pleaseee." Jacky said pouting again. "Fine." I said as I rolled my eyes and kissed him. "Oww." Jacky said grabbing his lip. "Told you." I said as I put medicne on it. "Grr." Jacky said as I got off of him. "If its not better tommrow, your getting stiches." Nick said as Jacky got off the couch and Nick laid down. "Im not getting stiches." Jacky said crossing him arms. "Babe. You will if you need to." I said as I climbed onto the bunk. "And if I dont?" No kiss till it gets better then." I said sticking my tounge out at him. "Fine." Jacky said as he got onto the bunk. "Can I have a kiss goodnight?" Jacky also said as I laid my head on his chest. "Nope." I said as I closed my eyes. "But come on." Jacky said as he kissed my head. I looked up at him and laughed. "Well?" He said smiling. I reached up and kissed his nose. "Night." I said as I closed my eyes. "Thats good enough." Jacky said laughing a little.