Chapter Six

I woke up in a white room. Jacky was next to me holding my hand. I squeezed his hand and he looked at me. "Are you okay?" Jacky said as he ran his fingers threw my hair. "Where am I at?" I asked looking around. "The hospital." Jacky said smiling at me. I looked around. "Wheres Ronnie? Wont he be mad?" I said worried. "Shh. Its okay. Hes fine with it now. He read the note in your hand after I brought you to the hospital." Jacky said still playing with my hair. "Im sorry." I said looking at him. "You have nothing to be sorry for. As long as your okay and thats the only thing that matters." Jacky said as he kissed my forehead. "I wanna see my brother. I feel horrible." I said looking around the room for Ronnie. "Hes coming." Ryan said as he walked in the room.

"You doing alrigth little sis?" Ronnie said walking in the room. My eyes got wide in shock. Ronnie had snorted cocanie. There was white powerd around his nose. "No." I said in shock. Jacky looked at me then at Ronnie. "Dude, where did you go?" Jacky said glaring at him. "To a dudes house." Ronnie said sitting in the chair by the door. I started to cry. "Whats wrong?" Ronnie asked consernd. "I dont wanna look at you like this." I said covering my face. "Like what?" Ronnie said confussed as he touched his face. "Ohh." Ronnie said as he figured out what it was and left the room.

"Are you okayy!!?"Courtney yelled running into the hospital room. "Yeah im fine." I said looking at her. "What happend?" She asked looking at Jacky then me. I looked at Jacky. "Its a long story." Jacky said holding my hand tight. "I got time." Courtney said as she got a chair and sat down. "Well, first off, we're together." Jacky said looking at me with a smile. "Awww! So cute! Are the reason shes in here?" Courtney said glaring at him. "Not exatly. Ronnie didnt like the fact that she liked me so we just snuck around and not like either. The other day we wasnt thinking about it cause we gotten so comfertable being together. Ronnie walked on the bus and she was laying in my lap and went crazy. Then she ran off crying. I followed her and she said she didnt wann risk sneaking around cause she thought Ronnie would kick me out of the band." Jacky said looking at the floor. "Ah, thats sweet and romantic. How did that make her in here?" Courtney said confussed. "Not finished. Then we mopped around and yesterday, she stayed on the bus while we did our show and I came back on right after cause I didnt feel like doing signings and saw her hit the ground. I got out my phone and called 911 and picked her up and carried her outside. Ronnie rushed to the bus and started to yell me cause he thought I done somthing to her. I stormed off inside and found a note from her hand and gave it to Ronnie. He read it and started to cry. The ambulance guy asked who was riding with her, but Ronnie had stormed off into a cab, so I got in with her and never left her side since." Jacky said smiling at me again. "AHHH!!!" Courtney said in a funny voice. "Later, Ronnie called and said, 'Make sure my sisters safe and never leave her side. Im fine with you guys being together.' I started to go off on him for not being there but then didnt cause the dr came to tell us if she was okay." Jacky said as his eyes started to water. "So wheres Ronnie now?" Courtney said looking around for him. "He was here, but Cyndy wanted him to leave." Jacky said looking me. "Why?" Courtney asked me. "Courtney, he started drugs again. Because I blamed him for the reason I did what I did." I said as I started to cry. "No, we dont know why." Jacky said as he handed my a tissue. "Do you think hes on the bus?" Courtney asked Jacky. "I think he went to the bus why?" Jacky said looking at her confussed. Courtney just got up and walked to the door. "To have a talk with old Ronnie." She said as she went out the door.

Courtney walked onto the tour bus. Ronnie was sitting on the couch counting out some of his money. "What do you think your doing?" She said walking to him. "None of your buisness." Ronnie said glaring at her then back to his money. Courtney got closer to him and smacked him on the back of the head. "What the fuck?" Ronnie said as he stood up and glared at her again. "What are you thinking? Your sisters in the hospital and your out here trying to get drugs?" Courtney said hatful. "I am the reason she is in there. She hates me Courtney. Im not a good enough brother for her." Ronnie said getting upset. "Its not your fault, but you think coming out here and getting drugs is better?" Courtney said getting in his face. "It dont matter. She better for Jacky to take care of her." Ronnie said as he walked in his bedroom and sat on his bed. "I cant belivie you. You need help." Courtney said looking at him with discust. Ronnie looked up at her helpless. She just walked off the bus and went into the hosptial.

"Easy." Jacky said as he helped me on the bus after the hospital. I still week. "Lets get you into your room." I looked up and Ronnie walked out. "I dont wanna stay there. I wanna stay with you." I said looking at Jacky. Jacky looked at Ronnie then back at me. "Okay." Jacky said smiling at me. He helped my on the couch. I crawled into the corner and coverd up with my blanket Courtney brought me. "You doing better?" Brandy said as she sat next to me. "Yeah a little." I said smiling. Jacky handed my a glass of milk with a pink straw. "Ahh thats sweet." Brandy said as I took a sip of my drink.

"Hows my favorite sis?" Ryan said running on the bus and sat on the edge of the couch as he hugged my lightly. "Im doing good." I said laughing at him. "You up for some family guy?" He said as he got up and turned the tv on and put in a season of family guy. "Yeah!" Courtney, Brandy and I cheerd. Ronnie came and sat on the couch across the bus. I glared at him. "What? Im not on anything right now." Ronnie said as he crossed his arms. "Better not be." I said as I looked back up at the tv. "Why would it matter anyways. Im a horrible brother." Ronnie said looking out the window. I got up and looked at him. "What?" He said looking at me. "I want to talk to you." I said as I went into his bedroom. "What is it?" Ronnie said coming in the room as he shut the door behind him. "Why are you doing them again." I said as I sat on the bed. "Because, the reason your like that, is my fault. Im a bad brother." Ronnie said looking at me. "Your not. I didnt mean it. I was upset that you wouldnt let me be with Jacky." I said as I felt like crying. "Its done to late." Ronnie said as he opend the door and pointed for me to get out. I got up and walked past him but stopped and looked at him. "I still love you and I always will." I said then walked back into the lobby. Ronnie started to say somthing, but shut his mouth and shut the door to his room.

"Im tired." Brandy said streaching across the couch. "Get some sleep then." Derek said as he contuied to play video games. "But your playing loud annoying games." Courtney said with a smile. "Oh, sorry." Derek said as he turned down the volume. "Thanks." Brandy said as she laid down on the couch and started to fall asleep. "Where do I sleep?" Courteny said looking at me. "On this couch." I said as I got off the couch and walked to Jackys bunk. "But its small." Courteny said pouting her lip. "Get over it." I said laughing as Jacky helped me into his bunk. "I dont wannaa be woken up by you two." Ron said as he crawled in the bunk under us. "Hey. Thats mean. Im weak here and your cracking jokes." I said laughing a little. "Yeah and we havent even been dating long enough to do that." Jacky said as he climb onto the bunk and kicked Ron on his way up. "Sorry. Sorry." He said laughing a little. "Derek dont play games all night." Ryan said as he climbed up in his bunk. "No waking me up either." Jacky said smacking Ryan with his pillow. "I didnt do that. Cyndy did." Ryan said giving me a look. "Hey man. Dont be givin my girl looks. I dont wanna have to call Jenn." Jacky said laughing as he went to Jenns contact on his phone. "Dude no. Thats my little sis." Ryan said shaking his head as he turned to face the wall and fell asleep.