Chapter Twenty-six

That next morning, I woke up and walked into the bathroom. I had Jackys posion tshirt and a pair of his boxers on. I looked back at Jacky and he was still asleep. My hair was a mess, so I brushed it out and put it up ina messy bun. I walked outta the bathroom and looked at my phone. I had 3 miss calls from Ronnie. "Hello?" I said as I called him back. "Where the hell are you two? The bus leaves in fifteen minutes." Ronnie said over the phone sounding angery. "Shit. Jacky wake up!" I yelled. "Hes still asleep?!" Ronnie said yelling over the phone. "We'll be there soon. Promise." I said as I hung up the phone and woke up Jacky. "What is it?" Jacky said as he got up and looked for a shirt. "We gotta get to the bus! It leaves in fifteen minutes!" I said as I grabed the bag Jacky had packed me and put on my black ripped skinnys. "Shit!" Jacky said as he grabbed a white tanktop and slipped on his blue jean skinnys.

"Does Ronnie know about us?" I said looking at my ring Jacky had gave me last night as we ran out of the hotel and to where the bus was parked. "Lets not talk, just run." Jacky said laughing as he left me. "Hey! I need to know!" I said catching up with him. "He knows." Jacky said as we slowed down when he got in sight of the buses. "Really? What did he say? Did he say it was okay?" I asked Jacky in shock. "Yup. He was fine with it. He said hes glad its someone he knows then some punk he never met." Jacky said as we got close to the buses. "Yay." I said as Ronnies bus pulled out of the parking lot. "Get to moving!" Ronnie yelled out of the window of his bus. I stuck my tounge at him and we contuied to Nicks bus. "Come on!" Nick yelled from the bus door as the driver started it. "Fuck!" I yelled as Jacky an I both jumped on the bus as soon as it started moving.

"Where the hell have you been?" Courtney said looking at me. I just smiled and held up my finger. "No way!" Brandy yelled attacking me and looking at my ring. "Its beauitful." Courtney said doing the same. "Now guys, dont kill her. I need someone to walk to the isle." Jacky said laughing as the got off of me. "Where all did you do? When did he propse?" Brandy asked extied. "Well, we walked. Forever! Then we went to eat with the view of the city lights, then he took me to the statue of libirty where he took me to the top and proposed, and last we went to a hotel and spent the night." I said smiling. "Wow. Luckyy." Courteny said looking at Jacky then me. "I love him." I said as I laid on his lap. Jacky smiled at me and played with my hair and I fell asleep.

Half way to the venu, I woke up from my nap and Jacky was asleep. I looked around and the bus had stopped. "Its like, two in the moring. Why are you up?" Dan said to me as I got up. "I dont know. I took a nap pretty much all day." I said looking at him weird. "Oh. That explains alot." Dan said as he took a sip of vodka. "I thought Nick said no drinking." I said looking worried. "Ah, what Nick wont know wont hurt him." Dan said as he looked at Nicks bunk then back at me. "Um, no. Cause im going to wake him up." I said as I got up and walked toward Nick. "Not so fast." Dan said as he grabbed me by the hair and pulled me to him. "Let go of me." I said as I tried to get away from him. "Only if you dont tell Nick." Dan said glaring down at me. "I'll scream." I said glaring back at him. "The hell you say." He said as he coverd my mouth. My eyes got wide. I looked around and everyone was asleep. "Get on your knees." Dan said as he threw me to the ground. "Get away." I said trying to crawl away from him. "Where do you think your gunna go." He said as he grabbed me by the arm. "Please." I said as I started to cry. "So guitar boy propose to you huh?" Dan said as he looked at the ring on my finger. I jerked my hand away from him and ran to the couch where Jacky was, but Dan stopped me. "No." Dan said as he grabbed my hair again and threw my to the floor. "Sluts never listen." He said as he kicked me in the stomic. I wanted to scream in pain but I was scared. "No reply?" He said as he got in my face. I looked at him. "Coward." He said smartly. I started to get angery so I spit in his face. He got mad and punched me in the eye. I fell and hit my head on the floor. "Bitch." He said as he walked to the bunks and got into his. I slowly crawled onto my bunk and closed the curtin. I was scared for my life. I wanted to be on the bus with my brother.

Jacky woke up that morning and looked around. "Where did Cyndy go?" He said as he rubbed his eyes. "I dunno, must have got into the bunk in the middle of the night." Johnny said as him and Nick was playing video games. "Yeah I think I hurd her go to bed." Brandy said while she was reading a magazine. "Im gunna check on her." Jacky said as he walked to our bunk and opened the curtin. "Babe, you awake." Jacky said looking into the bunk. I was awake, but didnt say anything. "Cyndy." Jacky said poking me. I just scooted closer to the wall. "Are you okay?" Jacky asked worried. I turned and looked at him. "Oh my god what happend?!" Jacky said when he saw my black eye. Brandy, Courtney, Johnny and Nick ran to the bunk. "I dont know." I said looking at the sheets. "Tell me." Jacky said consured. "Dan got drunk last night." I said as I started to cry. "Thats it. Tell the driver to stop." Jacky said angerly as he grabbed both our bags. "What are you doing?" Johnny asked Jacky. "Call Ronnie. Tell him to stop their bus too." Jacky said as he sat our bags on the couch. I looked at Jacky scared. "Come on babe. Its okay." Jacky said as he reached for me. I got out of the bunk and he picked me up. "Will you grab our bags?" Jacky said to Brandy as the bus stopped. "Sure." Brandy said confussed as she got the bags and followed Jacky to Ronnies bus. "Dude what happend?" Ronnie said as Jacky carried me on the bus. I kept quiet and hugged Jacky tight. "I got this." Jacky said as he carried me to Ronnies room and laid me on the bed. "Jacky?" Ronnie said confussed as Jacky left the bus and went back to the other bus. "Where are you going?" Ronnie said following him. Jacky didnt say nothing just went to Dans bunk and opened the curtin. "Dude. Hangover and sunlight dont mix." Dan said as he started to wake up. "You son of a bitch." Jacky said as he rared back and punch Dan in the face. "Jacky!" Ronnie yelled as he grabbed his shirt and pulled him away from
Dan. "He hit your sister!" Jacky yelled as he got in Ronnies face. Ronnies eyes got wide and he threw Jacky out of his way and also hit Dan in the face. "Lay off!" Dan yelled as he got out of his bunk. "How dare you lay a hand on my sister." Ronnie said angerly as he shoved Dan against the wall. "The slut ratted me out." Dan said as he got angery and looked in mine and Jackys old bunk. "Im gunna fuck up your face." Ronnie said as he spit in Dans face. Dans eyes got wide in fear. Ronnie rared back and punched Dan in the face again and he fell in the floor and didnt move. "You knocked him out." Nick said shocked. "Get him off this bus. Hes no long on a tour with me." Ronnie said to Nick as he walked off the bus. "Holy shit." Brandy said as she got on the bus and saw Dan on the ground. "You hurd the man." Johnny said as him and Flyod picked Dan up and sat him on the side of the road. Jacky walked up to him and got in his face. "Dont ever lay a hand on my future wife again." Jacky said as he spit in his face and walked back to Ronnie's bus.

"Sis, are you okay?" Ronnie said as him and Jacky sat on the floor in front of me. "Yeah." I said lightly. "Hes not going to hurt you again." Jacky said as he lightly touched my face. I looked at him and smiled. "Is she okay?" Ryan said as he came in the room. "Yeah, shes fine." Ronnie said looking at Ryan. "Good. The bride to be needs to feel good and be exited to marry the guitar god of a groom." Ryan said laughing. "Let me guess, he already knew to?" I said as Jacky sat next me and I laid my head in his lap. "Hell yeah, he came with me to pick the ring." Jacky said laughing. "You need anything?" Ronnie asked me. "No im good." I said smiling. "You sure?" He said looking at me. "Im sure." I said. "Alright, bj and j it is!" Ronnie said as he left the room. "Only him." I said laughing a little. "Im glad your feeling better." Jacky said as he kissed my forehead and laid beside me. "Just take over Ronnies bed." Ryan said laughing as he left the room. "Yeah take over my room." Ronnie said coming back into the room with a sandwich. "Thaks." I said as I got up to eat it. "You both can stay in here for the next few days. I'll stay in the bunk." Ronnie said as he kissed my forehead. "Your the best brother." I said smiling at him. "Your my favorite sister." He said as he messed up my hair and left the room.