Chapter Twenty-five

The next day I was sitting on the couch of the bus. It was almost five o'clock and I havent seen Jacky but once when we woke up. "Cyndy!" Brandy said running on the bus with a rose and note in her hand. "What the hell?" I said cause she scared me. "Jacky told me to give you this. Hes so sweet!" Brandy said as she handed me the note. "What is it?" I said as I looked at the note. "Jacky! He left that for you! Read it!" She said exited. I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Happy one year baby. Its gunna be just you and me. Im at one of your favorite places. Its a few blocks down from where we are park. Gets some comfy clothes and meet me here. Take as long as you want. -Jacky." I said as I read the note to her. "See!" She yelled. "See what?" Courtney said as she walked on the bus to see what Brandy was yelling about. "Jackys being sweet." Brandy said to Courtney. "Aww, happy one year." Courtney said as she sat across from me. "What are you gunna wear?" Brandy asked me as I got up and went threw my bag. "Not sure yet." I said as I pulled out a pair of ripped jeans. "You gotta look cute!" Brandy said as she got out her makeup. "Oh lord." I said laughing as I got out my white ripped rock angel shirt.

"What do you think?" Brandy said as she got done with my makeup and finaly let me look in the mirror. "Not bad." I said smiling as I got put on my black converse. "Go have fun!" Brandy yelled as I got off the bus and started down the sidewalk to Star Bucks.

I got to Star Bucks and Jacky was sitting at a table just looking around. "Hey stranger." I said as I walked up to him and sat in front of him. "Hey beauitful." He said smiling at me. "Can I get you guys anything?" A waitress asked us. "A coffee." Jacky said to her. "Just hot chocolate." I said smiling. "Okay. Coming up." She said as she walked back to the kitchen. "So what do you have planned for tonight?" I asked him. "Lots." He said smiling as the girl brought us our drinks. "Your not going to tell me are you?" I said as I looked out the window. "Nope, but I'll show you." He said as he got up and took my head and lead me outside. "Where we going?" I asked as we started to walk down the sidewalk. "Just walking." He said as he held my hand and we walked down the sidewalk. "What for?" I asked looking at him. "To see the amazing lights." He said looking up at the buildings. "They are pretty amazing." I said looking up. "I have a better view of them to." Jacky said as we turned a corner. "Oh really?" I said laughing as I saw the statue of libirty. "Really." Jacky said laughing as we went into a tall building.

"Jacky!" I said as we both walked out of an elavator to a privet dinning room. "This is amazing!" I also said as I ran to the window that a view of all of New York where we could see the lights better. "I thought you might like it." Jacky said as we sat down at our table. "Whine?" A wairer said coming up to us. Jacky nodded his head. The waiter pourd whine into two whine glasses. "How did you do all this?" I said shocked. "I have my ways." Jacky said as he took a drink of his whine. "Mhm." I said smiling at him. "I promise." He said laughing. "So, is this all where going to do?" I asked him. "Nope." He said as the waiter came back and asked for our orders. "Steak." Jacky said sipping his whine again. "Chicken." I said as the waiter left. Jacky and I looked at each other and laughed cause we always order the same thing. "You know I love you right?" He said smiling at me. "Yup, do you know I love you?" I said laughing a little. "Of course." He said as he kissed me.

After we ate, Jacky had me back on the street leading me somewhere. "Jacky Carter. Where on earth are you taking me?" I said as we got closer to the statue of libirty. "There." Jacky said pointing to the statue of libirty. "Really?" I said exited. "Yupp." Jacky said as we finaly got to it and went inside. "Why are we inside it?" I asked him. "This is why." Jacky said as he started running up the stairs. "Hey dont leave me!" I yelled running after him. "Gotta keep up." Jacky said still running. "Jackson!" I said laughing as I finaly caught up with him when we both reached the top. "Why did you run?" I said catching my breath. "Because." Jacky said smiling as he rapped his arms around me and held me close. "This is amazing." I said as he let me go and I walked to the edge to see the lights. "Im glad." Jacky said as he walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Im glad we got a day to ourselfs." I said still looking over at the lights. "Me too." Jacky said as he turned me around to face him. I smiled and he kissed me. "I love you." I said looking in his eyes. "I love you too." Jacky said as he put his hand in his pocket. "Jacky?" I said confussed. "Cyndy. When I first met you, I knew I wanted to be with you and when I was with you. I wanted you to be mine forever. So will you?" He said as he pulled out a box and opend it and took the ring out from inside. "Oh my god, Jacky. I didnt expect this." I said as I was on the edge of crying. "Thats the point." He said smiling at me. "I dont know what to say." I said looking at him. "Make me the happiest person in the world and say yes." He said looking in my eyes. I nodded my head as he put the ring on my finger. I hugged his neck tight. "Your my girl." He said as he kissed my cheek. "Im glad im yours forever and yours only." I said looking at him. "You ready to head back?" He said still smiling. "I dont wanna go back to the bus." I said looking at the ground between us. "Didnt plan on it." He said smiling as we started down the stairs of the statue. "Really? Where we going to stay then?" I asked him confussed. "Hotel. I got a room rented so we could spend it alone." He said smiling. "You are perfect." I said smiling at him.

"Did you do this already to?" I said as we walked into the hotel room. There was roses on the kitchen counter and petals on the bed. "Yeah, kinda." Jacky said laughing as he shut the door. "What would you have done if I said no?" I asked as I walked to the kitchen and smelled the roses. "I have no clue. Just hoping you wouldnt." He said as he kissed my neck. "Yeah I see that." I said as I saw one of my bags that had my clothes in it. "Do you like it?" He asked as he walked to the bed. "Love it." I said as I leaned down and kissed him. "Your the best, feionca ever." He said smiling at me. "I like that." I said as I pushed him on the bed and kissed him again.