Chapter Fourteen

"You cant be in here." A dr said trying to push me out of the room. "Thats my friend dude." Jacky said pointing to Ryan, who wasnt moving. "You need to go back to your bed." Jacky's dr said. "But I need to know whats going on with my friend." Jacky said still trying to get inside the room. "I will tell you when we know." His dr said as he went into Ryans room and shut the door behind him. "I hope Ryans okay." I said looking at Jacky. "Me and you both." Jacky said as he wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head.

"Are you the ones here with Ryan Seaman?" The dr said walking into Jackys room about an hour later. "Yeah, whats wrong with him? Its be an hour." Jacky said kinda angery. "Hes in surgary right now." The dr said looking at both of us. "Why?" I asked. "Well, his appendix rubshurd." The dr said looking at the papers. "Oh my god. Hes okay right?" I said as I squeezed Jackys hand. "We got to it in time. Im sure its gunna be okay." The dr said as he left the room. "Poor Ryan." I said looking at Jacky. "I know. My little drummer boy." Jacky said laughing a little. I slapped Jacky lightly on the chest.

That morning Brandy and Courtney came to the hospital. "You guys are up alright?" Brandy said coming in the room with Courtney behind her. "Ryans in surgary." I said looking at the floor. "Oh my gosh, what happend?" Courtney said looking shocked. "His appendix rubshurd." Jacky said holding my hand. "Wow. Im glad Jenn talked him into staying then night." Brandy said as she sat on the extra bed. "Me too." I said just looking at the floor. "You okay?" Courtney asked me. "Yeah, just bored." I said laughing. "You and me both." Jacky said just watching the door. "How long do you have to stay in here?" Brandy asked him. "Im not sure. Maybe I can go home today." Jacky said with hope.

"Breakfest sounds good right about now." I said holding my stomic. "Maybe they will let Jacky go with us to the cafiatria." Courteny said looking fr a nurse. "Yeah." I said with a smile as Jacky sat on the edge of his bed. "Exuse me, but I was wounder if its okay if he walked to the cafiatria with us." Courtney asked the nurse and pointed to Jacky. The nurse picked up his chart from the side of the door and read his papers. "Yupp. Hes good to go." The nurse said smiling as she sat his chart back down and went on down the hall. "Yay!" I said helping Jacky up and to the hall. He held my hand with one hand and rolled his IV with the other. "You know someone loves you if they hold your hand and their IV." Brandy said as we started down the hall to the cafiatria.

"Why does the food taste better here, then when they bring it to your room?" Jacky said taking a bite of biscut and gravey. "Because they do things to your food on the way up." Derek said rolling into the cafiatria. "Derek!" Courtney said smiling as she drank her orange juice. "Wheres Ryan?" Ron asked walking into the cafitria as well. "Really." I said smacking my head. "Do those drs not tell anyone anything unless you ask?" Brandy said looking around. "I guess not." Courtney said laughing. "Well you gunna tell me?" Ron said sitting at the table. "Hes in surgary." I said to him. "What happend? He was perfectly fine and was begging to go home, but Jenn made him stay." Ron said confussed. "Jenn saved his life." Jacky said as he finally got done eatting and joined our conversation. "Really?" Ron said shocked. "Yeah, his appendix rubshurd. Its a good thing he was here or he could have died." Brandy said stairing at her food. "So wheres Jenn?" Derek asked randomly. "Im not sure, I think the dr called her after everything calmed down." I said looking at my phone. "When and how did you guys find out." Ron asked me. "Um, it happend around three and woke me and Jacky up. About an hour later the dr came in and told us what had happend." I said taken a bite of bacon. "Wow." Derek said in shock. "Yeah, im glad hes okay tho." I said looking down the hall.

"Jacky, be careful." I said as he sat back on the bed. "Im fine." Jacky said as the dr came in the room. "How do you feel?" The dr asked him. "Great. I feel like I could go home." Jacky said smiling as the dr checked his IV. "Oh really now?" The dr said laughing. "Yupp." Jacky said proudly. "You might just get to. You've showed good progress." The dr said looking at Jackys chart. "Sweet. How long you think still I can start playing guitar again?" Jacky asked getting serious. "I would perfur you not for a few months. Speicaly concerts and stuff. Defferntly dont start them for a while." The dr said looking at him. "What about sitting and playing? You know recording stuff?" Jacky said with hope. "I couldnt say. I would want you to wait till you started to heal, but you can try since its your right arm and dont move it with a guitar as much as your left." The dr said as he started for the door. "Thanks!" Jacky yelled at him. "Your welcome. I'll have your release papers here shortly." The dr said as he winked at Jacky and walked out the door.

I walked up to the nurses desk and waited for their attention. "Can I help you?" One of the ladys said. "Um, when will Ryan Seaman be out of surgary?" I asked her. "Arnt you here with the Jacky Vincent guy?" She said looking at Jackys room then back at me. "Yes, but hes are friend and was in the same actcendent with Jacky." I said nicley. She glared at me and rolled her eyes as she looked at Ryans papers. I flipped her off while she wasnt looking. "He'll be out in about ten mintues." She said smartly. "Thanks." I said as I snarled my nose at her and walked back to Jackys room.

"Heres your papers." The dr said coming in the room with Jackys release papers. "Sweet." Jacky said as changed into shorts and a white tank top Brandy and Courteny had brought him. The dr smiled as he handed Jacky his papers and left the room. "You ready?" He asked me as he grabbed his bag and started out the door. "Yeah, lets go by Ryans room. He should be out of surgary by now." I said walking out of the room behind Jacky.

"Ryan?" I said opening his door. "Yea?" Ryan said weakly as he opened his eyes. "How do you feel?" I said as Jacky and I went in his room. "Better." He said smiling. "Thats good." I said looking at the floor. "You know how I grabbed my side?" Ryan said looking at me. "When?" I asked looking confussed. "When you came in my room this morning." Ryan said pushing his hair out of his face. "Oh yea, what about it?" I asked him. "Thats when my appendix start to rubshurd." Ryan said looking at his side where they cut him open. "Oh my god. You should have said somthing to them." I said as I felt like crying. "Nah, its okay." Ryan said smiling at me. "What was it like?" Jacky asked him randomly. "Your allowed to leave?" Ryan asked looking at Jacky weird. "Yeah, but answer me." Jacky said laughing. "Well, I remember dreaming about doing a drum solo on stage, then everything started to get dark and it my dream, I fell off my drum seat and grabbed my side then blacked out. I woke up here just a few mintues ago." Ryan said. "Wow." Jacky said looking at Ryan. "I hope you feel better. Where gunna get home and Jackys gotta take a shower. Hes gunna try to play his guitar a little." I said as I leaned down and lightly hugged him. "Alright. Is Ron staying again?" Ryan asked as Jacky hugged him. "I dont think so." I said as we started for the door. "What about Derek?" He also asked. "He might, not sure. But I dont think so." Jacky said as he walked out of the door. "Damn it. Bye then!" Ryan yelled from his room. Jacky and I laughed and said bye as we left the hospital.