Chapter Five

Later on that week we was on are way to Memphis Tennessee. Thats were my friend Courtney was coming to the show. It was a day off and we had stopped at a gas staion for food, and of course, gas. Brandy was on my laptop working a story. Ron and Ronnie went in for the food while Derek and Ryan played video games. I was laying on Jackys lap going threw my phone while he was reading a magazine. "Ant they cute." Ryan said as the game was loading. I looked at Ryan with a glare. "Who?" Derek said as he turned around and looked at us. "Ryan Seaman!" He yelled at him. "Oops." Ryan said as he turned back to the game. "Since when did this happen?" Derek said looking at us confussed. "Dont tell Ronnie." I said looking at him then Jacky. Jacky wasnt even paying attention cause he was so into his magazine. "I have no idea what your talking about." Derek said turning back to the game. "Good boy." I said smiling as I started to play glass tower on my phone. Brandy laughed and conuited to type on her story.

"Who wants chips!" Ronnie said as he walked back on the bus. I didnt pay attention cause I was playing my game and niether did Jacky cause he was reading a magazine. "What the hell?!" Ronnie yelled as he drpped the back of chips. "What are you yelling about?" I said still playing my game. Ronnie snatched my phone from my hands. "Hey!" I yelled looking at him. Jacky jumped up and stood beside Ryan. "Whats going on?" Ronnie said looking at me. I had finaly relized he caught me and Jacky. "Ronnie, dude I can explain." Jacky said scared. "You better be." Ronnie said getting in Jackys face. "Well you see, I um." Jacky said nervese as he looked at the ground. "Ronnie, he didnt do nothing. Chill." Ryan said pulling Ronnie away from Jacky. "Did you not see her laying on his lap?" Ronnie said calming down a little. "That dont mean anything." I said jumping in. "I know you like him Cyndy and I told you no." Ronnie said crossing his arm and looking at me. "Why cant I like him?" I said getting mad. "You dont know him! Im not letting you be hurt. Specialy not by my friends and band members." Ronnie said angerly. "Your not dad, you cant do that to me. You can protect me from everything." I said as I started to cry. Jacky tighten his fist. Ryan looked at Jacky with wide eyes. "Ronnie. Its perfectly fine. I promise. You know Jackys not like most guys." Ryan said getting closer to Ronnie. "I dont care. No." Ronnie said looking at Ryan then me. "I dont know why you have so many fans. Your the worst brother anyone could have." I said as I stormed off the bus and into the gas staion bathroom. Jacky just ran off after me. "Jacky get your ass on this bus." Ronnie yelled at him. "Someones gotta talk to her and I know good and well your not." Jacky screamed back at him with anger in his eyes. "I've never seen him like that." Ronnie said looking back at Ryan. "I havent either." Ryan said shocked. "Maybe he is good for her?" Ronnie said sitting on the couch. "I know he is. Let her be happy." Ryan said sitting next to him. "im goign to think about it." Ronnie said as Ryan patted him on the back.

"Cyndy?" Jacky said knocking on the door. I opened it and walked out and hugged him. "I hate him." I said crying as he held me in his arms. "Dont say that. Hes our brother. He only is watching out for you." Jacky said pushing my hair outta my face. "Your not a bad guy. Your good to me." I said looking up at him. "I know and Ronnie made me mad, but we have to get over it. We'll just have to be more careful." Jacky said smiling at me. "No. He'll watch us like crazy. We cant sneak around." I said as I pulled away from him. "Do you really want to do this?" Jacky said souding sad. "I dont, but we have to." I said looking at him. "Babe, I know we can pull it off tho." Jacky said as he put his hand on my arm. I looked at Jacky and a tear fell down my cheek. "I cant." I said as I turned away from him and started to walk back to the bus. Jacky slowly followed behind me.

"You want to read my story?" Brandy asked me as I walked back on the bus. "Not in the mood." I said as I walking into the bedroom and shut the door and locked it. Jacky walked on the bus and climbed onto his bunk and fell asleep. Ronnie just glared at him for a while. "So, the chips still good?" Derek asked as he grabbed one of the bags and started to eat it. "Nope but im kicking your ass at this game." Ronnie said as he grabbed on of the controllers.

"Jacky, wake up were here." Ryan said waking Jacky up. Jacky rolled over and climbed off the bed. "Dude, whats wrong?" Ryan asked as Jacky grabbed his back pack. "She means alot to me man. I cant be with her cause hes scared Ronnie will caught us and kick me out of the band." Jacky said as he looked at Ryan and walked off the bus. Ryan shook his head and followed him inside the venu.

I peeped out the door and none was on the bus. I looked at the venu and hurd music playing. The show had already started. I didnt feel like going to watch it anyways. I looked the the fridge and found some ice cream and started to eat it. I got bored of it and put it back away. I felt horrible. Like a part of my was missing and ripped from me. I just wanted to sleep and never wake up. I walked into the bedroom and sat in the chair in front of the mirror. I saw Ronnies razer neckless and paper. I thought to myself and grabed the razer and paper. I started to look for a pen and found Ronnies expsive eyeline. I took it and started to write a note, 'Ronnie why wont you let me be happy? I really care for Jacky. I think I might love him.. I hate you for not letting me be with him. Im just torn and depressed. I hope you feel guilty.' I held the note tight in my hand and put the razer to my wrist and sliced it hard and deep. Blood started to poor all over the place. I took a deep breath and did it again. I looked up and saw a picture of me and Ronnie. Then I saw a picture of Ronnie and Jacky together. I started to cry and cut my wrist again. Blood was everywhere. I started to get light headed and fell to the ground. Everything was getting darker. I hurd a noise and blacked out.