Chapter Twenty-four

"What happend to your lip?" Ronnie asked Jacky as we walked into shonnys the next day. Jacky didnt say nothing, jsut glared at Dan who walked inside shonnys. "Well?" Ronnie said as he stopped Jacky. "Promsie you wont get mad?" Jacky said looking at Ronnie. "You had sex with my sister?!" Ronnie said as he gripped Jackys shirt. "No dude, chill." Jacky said looking at thre ground, cause he know he has. "Then what is it?" Ronnie as he let go of Jackys shirt. "Well, you see. Last night I got into a fight with Dan." Jacky said still looking at the floor. "Why?" Ronnie asked confussed. " Well we was playing an xbox game and I bet him. He got mad and started to punch me then tried to get into bed with Cyndy, then I just went crazy and attacked him." Jacky said looking at Ronnie. "That mother fucker." Ronnie said as he started to strom off into shonnys. "Dude no! I stopped him. He didnt touch her." Jacky said stopping Ronnie. "Fine." Ronnie said as they both went inside.

"That looks good." Jacky said standing behind me and pointing at the bacon. "Then get some." I said to him laughing. "You, this reminds me of when we first started dating." Jacky said laughing as he kissed my shoulder and got a piece of bacon. "Yeah, but this time Ronnie knows." I said laughing as well. "But of course." Jacky said as he reached for a biscute. "How long have we been dating?" I randomly asked him. "Hmm, not sure. Feels like forever." Jacky said laughing as we walked back to our seats. "Hey, is that a joke?" I said laughing as we sat down. "What?" Ronnie asked looking at both of us. "How long have me and Jacky been dating?" I asked Ronnie. "How am I spouse to know?" Ronnie said looking at us confussed. "Look at your phone when the last tour started." Jacky said eating his bacon. "Yesterday makes it a year." Ronnie said looking at his phone. "So, how long did we start dating after the first tour?" I said looking at Jacky. "Three days." Jacky said eating another piece of bacon. "So tommrow makes a year." I said proudly as I took a sip of my drink. "Really." Jacky said as he kissed my cheek. "Yup." I said as I smiled at him.

"That was amazing." Ryan said as him and Jacky started back to the buses after the show. "That it was. Hey Ryan, come walk with me." Jacky said as he stopped walking to the buses. "Why?" Ryan asked confussed. "I need some advice." Jacky said as he started to walk down the sidewalk in town. "Let me guess, romance advice?" Ryan said laughing. "Yupp." Jacky said looking at the sidewalk. "Well, lets see. One year. Take her out on the town tommrow night. Where still going to be in New York. She'll love the lights." Ryan said to Jacky. "Thats sounds great, but I wanna do somthing bigger too." Jacky said smiling as he looked into a window of a store. "Dude what are you thinking?" Ryan asked Jacky confussed. "I wanna take her on the top of the statue of libirty." Jacky said smiling as he stopped infront of another store window. "Aw! Good choise. Take her to dinner after words." Ryan said as they started to walk again. "I will denffentLy do that." Jacky said as they turned around and headed back toward the buses. "You guys are a great couple. You both been threw alot." Ryan said as Jacky stopped at and looked in the same window he did before. "I love her dude. Shes my life." Jacky said as he went inside the store. Ryan followed him.

"Where the hell is Jacky?" I said looking out the window. "I have no clue." Brandy said sitting on the couch across from me. "Him and Ryan went somewhere." Nick said as he sat next to Brandy. I pulled out my phone started to call him, but he walked onto the bus with a bag in his hand. "Where have you been?" I asked him as he walked to the bunk. "Walking." Jacky said as he put the bag under his pillow. "Whats that?" I asked him. "Nothing. you'll see tommrow." Jacky said smiling at me as he walked over and sat next to me. "Now, you better not have gotten me anything." I said as he kissed me. "No worrys." Jacky said smiling.