Chapter Seven

A few weeks later, I started to get my strangth back and it was the last show of the tour. "Ronnie come on! Were about to play." Ryan said as he grabed his drum sticks and got ready to go out on stage. "I'll get him." I said as I went into the VIP room. "Ronnie, your about to.." I stopped mind way talking. Ronnie had just snorted drugs. "About to what?" Ronnie said looking up at me. I shook my head and ran off. "Wait!" Ronnie yelled running after me. I ran outside, it was raining. "Cyndy come back inside." Ronnie yelled from the door. "No! You wont stop. You told your fans you stopped that crap. You hated the fact some bands snorted what was on the table before they did the show and now your doing it!" I scream as I walked to the road. "Im sorry. Im going to stop please come inside." Ronnie said begging me. I stopped walking to the road. "You mean it? You'll stop?" I said walking back to the door. "Yes, I mean it." Ronnie said as I walked up to him and hugged him. "Go play your show." I said as he ran out on stage.

"The show was amazing!" Jacky said as we walked onto the bus. "That is was." Courtney said as she walked on the bus. "You did great babe." I said as I sat beside Jacky and kissed him. Ronnie came on the bus and went straight to his room. "Whats up with him?" Derek said as he sat down and turned on the xbox360. "Oh no, this time. Im playing." Courtney said as she grabbed the other controler adn sat in the floor by Derek. "I have no clue." I said cuddling up to Jacky. "What did he say when you ran off?" Jacky said putting his arm around me. "You saw that?" I said looking up at him. "Yeah." He said looking at the bus door then at me. "I saw him to drugs. In the process of doing it. It made me mad and I took off. He caught be before I got down the road and he said he wouldnt d them anymore." I said looking at the floor. "I dont belivie it." Ryan said as sat in his bunk. "Why do you say that?" I asked confussed. "I knew Ronnie when he was on drugs the first time. They lie alot, just to get their way." Ryan said as he texted Jenn. "Well, I belivie my brother." I said looking at Ronnies room door kind of worried. "Cyndyy! Read my storyy!" Brandy said as she handed me her laptop. "Okay okay." I said as I took it and started to read it on the way home.

"Home sweet home." Ronnie said as he walked into the house. Derek, Brandy, and Courtney followed him inside. "Im happy you get to live with us." I said to Jacky as we both walked inside. "Me too." He said smiling at me as he sat his bag down by the couch. "Alright, Brandy and Courtney share a room and Derek and Jacky share a room." Ronnie said pointing upstairs. "What about me?" I said looking at him. "You have your own room." Ronnie said rolling his eyes going into the kitchen. I glared at him then looked at Jacky. "Wait. I wanna share a room with Jacky and be with Courteny and Brandy the same time." I said looking at the three of them. "How are we going to do that?" Courtney said looking at me. "I want my own room if possible." Brandy said in a funny voice. "I got it!" Derek said exited. "What is it?" I said as we laughed at his out burst. "Brandy can have your room. You and Counrtey share the room across from it and I can have the other room down the hall." Derek said proudly. "So what about me?" Jacky said crossing his arms and looking at Derek. "Share with Cyndy. Duh." Derek said as he got his bag and went into his room. "Hey, its works for me." Courteny said as she got her bag and went upstairs to our room. "I like it." Jacky said smiling at me. I rolled my eyes and the rest of us went upstairs to our rooms.

"Guess what!" Brandy said running into our room and sitting on Courtneys bed beside. "Yes, welcome into our room on my bed." Courtney said smart. "Hush." I said to Courtney. "Guess what!" Brandy said again. "Yes Brandy what!" Jacky said mocking her. "Hey! But, Nick texted me!" She said jumping up and down. "How cute!" I said as she showed me the message. "He wants to go out tonight." Brandy said smiling really big. "Then have at it." I said to her. "I dont wanna go alone." She said giving me and Jacky a look wanting us to go with her. "Fine, we'll go." Jacky said as he got up and went to the bathroom to spike his hair. "Hes so cute." I said smiling at him as he walked outta the room. "What am I spouse to do then?" Courtney asked. "We shall get you someone." I said looking at her funny. "Should I be scared?" She said looking worried. "HEY DEREK!" Brandy yelled laughing. "Oh hell no." Courtney said shaking her finger. "Yea?" Derek said walking in the room. "Would you like to.." Brandy started to say but I stopped her. "Never mind." I said smiling has I coverd Brandys mouth. "Mmkayy." Derek said looking at us like we was crazy and left the room. "Then who do you have in mind?" Brandy said as I uncoverd her mouth. "Johnny." I said looking at Courtney evily. "Ohh! Hes cute." Brandy said with a smile. Courtney just looked at us scared. "Tell Nick to brang Johnny." I said to her. Brandy was done on it and Nick said he would.