Chapter Twenty-two

It was the first day of the tour. I hugged Ronnie and got on the Get Scared tour bus with Jacky. "So staying with us?" Nick said laughing. "Hush." I said as I pulled out at pillow from mine and Jacky's bunk and threw it at him. "Hes just cute." Brandy said as she kissed his cheek. "I bet." I said sitting on the couch of the bus. "Wheres our first stop?" Courtney asked as she got on the bus with Johnny behind her. "Michigan belivie it or not." Jacky said as he sat beside me. "Really?" I said exited. "Yeah, why you be exited about it?" Nick asked looking at me funny. "I dunno." I said laughing. "Mhm, sure." Nick said glaring at me.

"Are we there yet." Brandy said laying on the couch playing video games with Johnny. "You know, your brother is really good a modorn war fair." Johnny said trying to shoot Ronnie on the game. "Of course." I said messing up Johnnys hair. "Well!" Brandy said inpatcient. "Another hour or so." Nick said from his bunk. "Someone is alive." Jacky said looking at Nick. "Someones got to be." Nick said throwing a pillow at Courtney who was asleep on her and Johnnys bunk. I laughed and got out my ipod. "What ya listening to?" Jacky asked me. "Nothinggg." I said hiding my ipod. "Why you hiding your ipod? Your not listening to Escape the Fate are you?" Jacky trying to look at my ipod. "Hell no." I said looking at him like he was stupid it. "Well what is it?" He said as he took my other ear piece and put it in his ear. "You wont like it." I said smart. "Hey, its not that bad." He said listening to it. "Really?" I said confussed. "Yeah, its a really sweet song. Whos singing it?" He asked me. "Adam Lambert. But I dont really like him, just his music and voice. Hes a jerk to his fans." I said as I started to change the song. "Wow. I didnt know he was a good singer. How about this be our song." He said looking in my eyes. "This song? Better Then I Know Myself?" I asked him. "Yes." He said smiling. "Okay." I said blushing a little and looking down. "Hey, I love you." He said as he lifted my chin up and kissed me. "Mushy mushy." Brandy said smiling at me and Jacky. "Hush." I said cuddling close to him. "That song does remind me of you guys." Brandy said as she stopped playing the game. "You think so?" I asked her. "Yeah, that little spat you guys had about a year ago when Ronnie went to rehab. Its cute." She said smiling. I looked up at Jacky as the song replayed for the third time. "Your the only thing in this world I would die without." Jacky said with the song and kissed me.

An hour later we arrived in Deroit, Michigan. "I could really use somthing to eat right about now." I said looking out the window. "But were almost at the venu." Nick said looking at his phone. "Come on, lets just stop at KFC or somthing." I said begging him. "Fine. Your lucky were close to the venu so the other bands dont have to stop." Nick said still looking at his phone. "Ronnie must come!" I said as I texted him to come to. He texted back and said okay.

"Yum chicken." I said as we walked into KFC. "Im glad you wanted me to come to. I could use some chicken." Ronnie said looking at me and laughing. "Ronnie! Look!" I said pointing at the counter. "What?" Ronnie said looking. We both froze and just staired at the counter. Eminem was ordering. "Holy shit." Ronnie said exited. "This is fate." I said still shocked. "Go say somthing." Ronnie said to me. "You." I said to him. "Fine." He said as he walked up to Eminem. I followed behind him. "Hello, Mr. Mathers. Your my insperation." Ronnie said to Eminem. "Thanks dude." Eminem said shaking his hand. "Im a singer in a band thats getting pretty far out there and you taught me to sing with my heart on my sleave." Ronnie said sounding star struck. "Really? I would love to check you guys out then." Eminem said to Ronnie. "Were playing here tonight, would you like to come watch? I'll put your name on the list and you can just come hang with me and my band." Ronnie said exited. "Sounds like a plan. I'll be there." Eminem said as he got his food. I nudged Ronnie. "Oh, this is my sister. We grew up listening to you." Ronnie said to Eminem. "Nice to meet you too." Eminem said smiling as he walked out to his car. "I dont think im hungary anymore, that just saticifed me." I said with a big smile. "I agree." Ronnie said as we walked back to our buses.

"Did you jsut see who came out of there!" Courtney said as I got on the bus. "I know! Ronnie and I just talked to him. Hes coming to the show tonight!" I said jumping up and down. "Wait, did you just say Eminem. Marshel Mathers. Slim Shady. Is coming to our show tonight?" Jacky said shocked. "Yes!" I said as I jumped up and hugged his neck. "Oh my god, this is great!" Brandy said exited as well. "I bet Ronnie was exited." Nick said as he got a bottle of water out of the fridge. "I never seen him so star struck before." I said laughing as I sat on the couch. "I wish I could have seen." Courtney said as the bus started moving.

It was about four o'clock when we finaly got to the venu. "Where have you guys been?" Chris from MIW asked as we all walked threw the door. "Cyndy and Ronnie got a little star struck." Brandy said as we all walked in the venu. "How?" Chris asked confussed. "See, Cyndy begged to stop at KFC and her and Ronnie went in and never the less, Eminem was in there and Ronnie invited him to the show." Nick said as he sat on the couch with Brandy. "Wow, thats awesome. You think he will really show?" Chris asked. "I hope so." I said as I helped Ryan with his drum set. "Speaking of that, let me go put his name on the list." Ronnie said as he went to the guy at the door.

"Your about to be on." Nicks manger said. "I know, I know." Nick said as Johnny was setting up his guitar. "How come Eminem ant here?" I asked Ronnie as I watched Nick run out and start the show. "Hush." Ronnie said looking at the door. "This place is crowed maybe hes in the crowd." Brandy said walking up to us to watch Nicks set. "No, he would be back here." Ronnie said still looking at the door. "Whatever you say brother." I said patten his shoulder and walked up to Jacky. "Hey babe." Jacky said as he kissed me. I just smiled and watched Nick set.

"Dude, Ronnie. Come on were about to go on." Ryan said trying to get him to go to the stage. "But." He said pointing at the door. "You can disapoint your fans." I said pushing him to the stage. "Fine." He said as he picked up the mic and ran out on stage. I smiled and cheered him on. I kept glancing at the door hoping Eminem would show up while Ronnie was singing.

Ronnie was almost done with his set and I looked at the door for the last time. Eminem walked threw the door and came up to the side stage. "You came." I said to him. "Yeah, I wouldnt miss it." He said smiling at me. "Brandy!" I yelled. Brandy looked at me and noticed Eminem and his eyes got wide. "Wow, Ronnie wasnt lying." Brandy said walking up to us. "Your his sister right?" Eminem asked me. "Yeah." I said nodding my head. "Your brother is doing a great job." Eminem said as he watched Ronnie preform. "Thanks. He makes me proud." I said watching as well. Ronnie glanced over and saw Eminem. His eyes got wide in the middle of his last song and kept looking over to the side. "Does he always do this?" Eminem asked me. "No, hes just star stuck. Your is favorite person." I said laughing. "Ah. Makes cents." Eminem said laughing.

"Holy shit." Ronnie said running of the stage before the enocore. "That was great." Eminem said shaking Ronnies hand. "Thanks man. It means alot coming from you." Ronnie said as his eyes lit up. "Dude, you know what would be cool?" Eminem asked Ronnie. "What?" Ronnie asked confussed. "If I came out and we both sung one of my songs." Eminem said smiling at Ronnie. "Fuck yes!" Ronnie said exited as he grabbed an extra mic. "What song do you know best?" Eminem asked as Ronnie handed him the mic. "Cleaning Out My Closet for sure." Ronnie said still exited. "Alright sounds good." Eminem said as he walked to the side of the stay. "Okay. I'll go on and intro duce you out." Ronnie said as he ran out on stage. "You probley just made the rest of his life." I said to Eminem laughing. "I agree with you." Eminem said as he waited for Ronnie to say his name. "Guys. I have an amazing encore for you tonight. Please welcome the biggest influnce on my life, Eminem." Ronnie said as Eminem came out on stage with him. "Whats up Deroit!" Eminem said standing next to Ronnie. Nick put on Eminems cd and played 'Cleaning Out My Closet' and Ronnie and Eminem started rapping and singing together.