Chapter Seventeen

About two months later Jacky finally got to take his arm out of the sling and could move it. He finally got to play his solo. "Lets call Ronnie and tell him I can start recording now." Jacky said exited. "Okay okay." I said smiling as I called the rehab place. "I need to talk to Ronnie Radke." I said as a lady answerd the phone. "Hes in a group meeting right now." The lady said. "Its kinda important." I said to her. "Okay. Give me a minute and I will have him on the phone." The lady said as she put me on hold. About five mintues later Ronnie picked up the phone. "Hello?" He said. "Brother! Guess what!" I said exited. "What is it?" He asked laughing a little. "Jacky can start recording now. He can play his guitar. "Sweet. I'll see if I can get to the studio today." Ronnie said exited. "Okay. I'll tell Jacky." I said as I hung up the phone.

A few hours later Jacky was gone to the studio. "Whens Nick and Johnny going to be here?" I asked Courtney as we did our makeup. "About an hour." Brandy said as she put on her eyeliner. "Im glad Ryan let Derek stay the night with him." Courtney said as she put on eyeshadow. "Classic date." I said laughing as I looked threw my closet. "Oh yea, dinner at home." Brandy said as she grabbed her ripped skinnys and put them on. "Im glad Johnny and Nick is going to pick Jacky up on their way here." I said laughing as I put on my Drop Dead tank top. "Are you gunna let me curl your hair?" Courtney asked me. "Umm. I guess." I said as I put on my ripped leggings. "The curls are gunn look awesome." Brandy said smiling at me. I rolled my eyes and laughed. "They will!" Courtney said as she started to curl my hair. "Ima die." I said looking up at Courtney. "Hey, I just might nip your ear." Courtney said as she got close to my ear with the curler. My eyes got wide. "I'll stop." I said laughing a little. "Thats what I thought." Courtney said laughing as well.

There was a knock at the door. "Get that?" Courtney said as she was fixing the table. I looked at Brandy and at the door. "I'll help Courtney." Brandy said as she ran into the kitchen. I flipped her off and laughed as I got up and started for the door. The door opened before I could even answer it. "Well then." I said as Jacky walked threw the door with Johnny and Nick behind him. "Hey, I live here. I tried to tell them I could open the door but they said nooo its nice to knock." Jacky said as he stood in front of me. "Im a nice guy." Nick said as he shut the door behind him. "You look amazing." Jacky said as he wrapped his arms around me. "Your arm still feel good?" I asked him as he kissed me. "It does." He said smiling at me. "Good." I said as I kissed him again. "Maybe we can do that thing now." He said whispering in my ear. I smiled really big and blushed as I looked at the floor.

"This looks good." Johnny said sitting at the table. "It does, who cooked?" Nick asked looking at us girls. "Mostly Courtney." I said looking at her and Brandy. "Hey. I helped." Brandy said glaring at me. "Yeah, I said mostly Courtney." I said laughing. "What are we doing after we eat?" Johnny asked as he took a bite of chicken. "Movies." Courtney said drinking her dr pepper. "Sounds like a plan. What movies we watching?" Nick asked as he ate his corn. "Horror of course. Oh and Courtney, you got Dereks room tonight." I said laughing. "Why his room?" Courteny asked looking at me confussed. "So we each have our own room tonight." I said looking at Jacky. "You plan on us staying over dont you." Nick said giving me a weird look. I laughed and nodded my head. "Works for me." Nick said as he kissed Brandys cheek. She blushed and contuied to eat her food.

After dinner I grabbed the movie Silent Hill and put it in the dvd player. "I love this movie." I said as I sat next to Jacky. "Its bad ass." Jacky said as he put his arm around me and I cuddled next to him. "I've never seen it." Courtney said as Johnny wrapped his arm around her as well. "Aww." Brandy said as Nick also did the same. "Where like the three muskatres couple." Johnny said laughing. "That we are." Nick said laughing as well. "Shhhh! Movie." Courtney said pointing at the tv. "Exuse me." Nick said laughing at her. "Heyyy!" She said glaring at him. "Okay, I agree. Movie!" I said laughing as I turned up the volume.