Chapter Ninteen

Later that day it started to get dark and I ran out of the water away from Nick who was trying to dunk me for dunking him. "Cant get me now." I said laughing as I sat on the towl and stuck my tounge at him. "That wasnt very nice." Jacky said sitting next to me. "What are we gunna eat?" Brandy asked walking out of the water. "Johnny order pizza about ten minutes ago. Jacky and I will go get it in a few." Nick said as he fell on the towl next to me and Jacky. I laughed and mesed up his hair. "Did that make you feel better? It was already messed up." Nick said smart and laughed.

"Yes, it did actually." I said laughing. "Well, im hungary. So go get the pizza." Brandy said nudging Nick. "Okay, okay." Nick said as he got up and put on his shirt. "Im driving." Jacky said running to the jeep. "Fine by me." Nick said as followed Jacky.

"How long have they been gone?" I asked Brandy. "I dunno, ten minute maybe. Wheres Courtney?" She said looking around. "I dont know now that you mention it."I said looking as well. "Did Johnny do with them?" She said looking at me werid. "Oh my god. I think I know where shes at." I said as I got up adn started to the waterfall. "Wait, you didnt tell me where Johnny is." Brandy said running after. "Im about to show you." I said laughing quietly as we got close to the waterfall. "What are you thinking?" Brandy whisperd. "This." I said pointing behind the waterfall. "Oh my god Courtney!" Brandy yelled as she looked around the waterfall. "Brandy what the hell! Your not spouse to let her know we found her!" I yelled at Brandy laughing. "My bad." Brany said laughing as the two of us ran back to the beach.

"I cant belivie her and Johnny." Brandy said laughing as Jacky and Nick pulled up. "Cant belivie what?" Nick asked getting out of the jeep with pizza in his hand. "Those two." i said pointing to Courteny and Johnny who was walking toward us. Courtneys face was red and she just sat down on the towl. "You gunna tell me?" Jacky asked sitting next to her. "Hell no." Johnny said pushing Jacky outta the way and sat next to Courtney. "They fucked." Brandy said taking a bite of pizza. "Oh my god." Jacky said as he got up and ran to me cause I had the pizza. "Why run?" I said as Jacky grabbed a piece. "I was hungary." He said taking a bite and laughing. "Give me a piece." Courteny said looking Nick. "Here." Nick said handing her a piece. Courtney got up and looked at Brandy. "What are you doing?" Brandy said still eatting pizza. Courteny didnt say nothing jsut got close to her. Brandys eyes got wide and she ducked as Courtney started to shove pizza in her face and hit Nick insted. "What the fuck? I just gave that to you?" Nick said as he picked a pepprioni off his face and ate it. "Im so sorry!" Courtney said to Nick. "Sure you are." Nick said as he grabbed another piece of pizza. Courtneys eyes got wide and she took off running and jumped into the water. "Do not waste pizza." Johnny said taking the pizza outta Nicks hand and ate it. "What fuck?" Nick said looking at Johnny. "Well tell us, was it good?" Jacky said as he walked over to Nick and Johnny. "Like im gunna tell you." Johnny said taking another bite of the pizza. Jacky just gave him a werid. Johnny laughed and nodded yes. "I knew it!" Nick said as he took off running randomly into the water. "Dumbass." I said as I laid on the towl.

"How long are we staying here?" Courtney asked finally coming out of the water. "I dunno." I said looking at Jacky. "All night." Nick said as he walked out of the wate and shook his hair on Courtney. "What was that for?" Courtney said looking confussed. "The pizza." Nick said laughing as he walked to the jeep. Courtney laid on the towl next to mine and Jackys. "Now I know how you and Brandy felt." She said laughing. "Good." I said as I laid on my stomic. "How do expect us to sleep out here?" Brandy said laying on the towl in front of me. "Just do it." Jacky said as he sat on me. "That dont feel to good." I said trying to look at him. "Do prefur this." Jacky said as he laid on top of me. "Nope." I said as I rolled him off of me. "Hey." He said laying beside me. "Be lucky your even beside me. " I said glaring at him and laughing. "Fine." Jacky said as he buried his face on his arms. "Your boyfriend is a dork." Brandy said looking at him. "Be nice." Nick said as he laid on his stomic and put his face on Brandys stomic. "What do you think your doing?" Brandy said glaring at Nick. "Nothing." Nick said as he kissed he stomic. "Hey." Brandy as she messed up his hair. "Where the hell is Johnny?" Courteny said looking around. "Coming!" Johnny yelled as he walk to her from the jeep with two pieces of pizza. "Your eatting two pieices again."Courteny said looking at him as he sat next her. "Nope." Johnny said handing her a piece. "Aww." Courteny said taking a bite of it.

"So, where do we sleep?" I said as I yawned and hugged Jacky. "On the beach." Johnny said as he fall onto the towl. "Dork." Courtney said as she laid next to him. "Really?" Brandy said looking at the towls. "Yup, it will be fun." Nick said as he laid on a towl as well. Brandy just glared at him and sat next to him. "Aww the stars." Jacky said as he laid on a towl and put his arms behind his head. "Your too cute." I said as I laid next to him and put my head on his chest. "Best ever." Courtney said looking at the stars. "I wounder why." I said smartly as I glaced at Courtney and Johnny. "Shut up." Johnny said as he tried to smack me, but Courteny stopped him. "Hey, im in the middle." Courtney said as she grabbed his arm. "Fine." Johnny said as he put his arm around Courteny and kissed her cheek.

"I love this." I said as I kissed Jackys cheek. "Im glad." He said smiling at me and kissed me. "Shhh." Courtney said half asleep. I laughed and look at Brandy. She was pasted out laying on top of Nick who was still awake. "You know, it would suck if I had to pee." Nick said looking at Brandy. "Oh yea." Jacky said looking at both them. "Im not gunna be mean and sleep on you like that." I said laughing. "Im so thankful you arnt." Jacky said laughing as well as I started to fall asleep. "I love you." He said as he kissed my head. "I love you too." I said as I fell asleep.