Chapter Twenty-one

Thirty minutes later everything seam to be calm. We all came out of the basment and went up stairs. Everything in the house was perfectly fine. "I'll look upstairs." Derek said running upstairs to look. "That was intense." Jacky said still holding me close. "I loved it." I said laughing a little. "Cyndy, why? Our house could have be distroyed." Ronnie said giving me a angery look. "Gosh." I said hiding behind Jacky a little. Jacky just laughed. "Everythings fine." Derek said coming back down stairs. "Ima look outside." I said running to the door. "Me too!" Brandy said running to the door as well. "Oh my god." I said as I opend the door. I looked around and the house that was infront of us was completly gone. "Holy shit." Jacky said walking up behind me. "You see." Ronnie said looking outside over Brandys shoulder. "I belivie you." I said in shock.

"Lets go drive around and see what all happend." I said grabbing Ronnies keys. "Your not driving." Ronnie said as he grabbed the keys from me. "Fine." I said walking to the car. "I got shot gun!" Courtney yelled running to the car. "Oh my god." I said shaking my head as Jacky and I walked to the car. "Why the hell do you want shot gun?" Ronnie said getting in the drivers seat. "Cause its the best." Courtney said smiling as she buckletd her seat belt. "If you say so." Ronnie said as he started the car. "Wait!" Brandy said running to the car. "Why?" Jacky asked as she got in. "I wanted to go?" She said confused. "Damn Jacky. I was gunna leave her." Ronnie said laughing as we started to drive off.

"Damn it looks bad." Jacky said as we pasted by houses. "Its nuts how all this happend, but our house is fine." Courteny said looking as well. "Im glad we are all okay." Ronnie said looking at me threw the window. "Yeah me too." I said hugging Jacky close. Jacky smiled and kissed my head. "Do you know anyone that got hurt?" Brandy asked Ronnie. "I dont think so. Ryan texted earlyer and said he was fine and so was their house." Ronnie said as we started back to the house.

We got back to the house and Derek was sitting in the livingroom. "Where have you been?" Ronnie asked as we all walked into the house. "Waiting." Derek said just stairing at the wall. "For?" I asked looking at him werid. "You guys." Derek said blankly. "Why?" Ronnie asked him. "You all left me." He said laughing a little. "Oh my god." I said laughing as I sat on the couch and proped my feet on the table. "Cyndy." Ronnie said glaring at me. I rolled my eyes and took my feet off the table. "Good." Ronnie said smiling as we walked into the living room. I laughed and put my feet back on the table. "Off." Ronnie yelled from the kitchen. "How did you know that?" I said shocked. "I know you." Ronnie said coming back into the livingroom. "Mhm, sure." I said glaring at him as he sat next to me. "Your my sister. I know just about everything about you." Ronnie said smiling at me. "You would like that wouldnt you?" I said as I proped my feet on him. "Love you too." Ronnie said laughing. "Good, you should." I said laughing as well. "You guys kill me." Brandy said sitting across the room laughing.

"Whats that?" I said to Jacky pointing into the livingroom from the kitchen. "What?" Jacky said looking to what I was pointing at. I smiled and snached his piece of bacon. "What am I looking at?" Jacky said still look. "Never mind." I said as I started to eat the bacon. "Your a dork." Jacky said as he started to eat. "Wait, wheres my bacon?" Jacky also said. "I have no clue." I said eatting his bacon still. "Is that my bacon?" Jacky said glaring at me. "Maybe." I said looking at Ronnie then back a Jacky. "Really huh?" Jacky said with a smirk on his face. "What?" I said looking confusssed. "Nothing." Jacky said as he took a drink of his Mt Dew. I looked at him weird and contuied to eat. Jacky looked at me and and leaned close to me. He bite the other end of his bacon I was eatting. "Hey!" I said jumping back. "That was my bacon." Jacky said eating the bacon he had stole from me. "What the hell?" Ronnie said looking at me and Jacky, who are now on the floor wresling. "He started it." I said laughing as I straddled Jacky. "Lies!" Jacky said as he rolled me over and sat on top of me. "This is so wrong on so many levels." Courtney said shaking her head. "Really? At breakfest?" Brandy said looking at us. "She stole my bacon!" Jacky said looking at Brandy. Jacky loosed his grib on my arms and I reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Hey now." Jacky said looking at me. I laughed and pulled him close to me to kiss him. "Aww." Derek said throwing bacon at us. "They fight over bacon, kiss, then Derek throws bacon at them. Not ironic at all." Ronnie said drinking his water.