Chapter One

I was asleep in my bed when my older brother, Ronnie Radke, runs in to wake me up. "Cyndy! Wake up! Im gunna be Late." Ronnie said grabbing my packed bag and rushing out the door. I rose up and looked around. It was almost eight o'clock. My brother was about to go on his first tour with his band and he was dragging me along. I wasnt up for going cause I hate to travel for a long time, but I had no choice. I lived him and he was to protetive and to proud to leave me at home alone. "Are you out of bed yet?" Ronnie yelled from down stairs. "Yeah yeah." I said as I got up and put on my Ben Bruce jogging pants and Asking Alexandria hoodie. I put my hair up in a messy bun and walked into the kitchen. "Wearing AA clothing today?" Ronnie said smirking as I grabbed some toast and sat infront of him. "Hush it. When are we leaving and I get to finally meet your band?" I said taking a bite of my toast. "In like ten minutes." Ronnie said as he got up and washed his plate. "Whats there names again?" I asked him. "Ryan, Jacky, Derek, and Ron. You do know after this tour Derek and Jacky are moving in right?" Ronnie said as he put on his leather boots. "Great. More guys. Why are they moving in?" I asked as I rolled my eyes and slipped on my furry black boots. "Well, Derek got kicked out of his appment and Jacky just moved here from the Unitied Kingdom. So suck it up." Ronnie said as he headed out the door. "Great." I said grabbing my bag and following him.

We pulled up to the bus and Ronnie rushed on. I took my time and just looked around. "This is the last time im gunna be on solid ground." I said to myself as a car pulled up. "Tour time!" One of the guys said getting out of the car and running on the bus. "Derek is such a dumb fuck." A guy with short hair said as he got outta the car and walked on the bus. 'Great. Crazy people.' I thought to myself. "I wounder if Ronnies here yet." This guy said in an accent and spiky black hair. My eyes grew wide as I watched him walk to the bus. He turned to me and said, "Are you Ronnie's sister that he talks about?" The guy said standing by the bus door. I nodded my head. He winked at me and walked on the bus with the other guy following him.

Ronnie came off the bus. "Are you coming or what?" Ronnie said as he grabbed my bag. "Why didnt you tell me there was a cute guy in your band?" I said pushing him. "What are you talking about?" Ronnie said looking at me weird. "That guy with the actsent. Hes cute. You didnt tell me." I said smartly. "Oh Jacky? No. Not happening. Now come on" Ronnie said as went onto the bus. I looked at my releftion to make sure I looked ok and walked on the bus. "So you going to tell me whos who?" I said as I sat on the couch next to the cute dude. Ronnie rolled his eyes. "This is Ryan, Derek, Ron, and your next to Jacky." Ronnie said pointing to everyone. "Ah." I said looking at the floor. "Your names Cyndy right?" Jacky said looking at me. I looked at him and nodded my head. "I like that name." Jacky said smiling at me. "Cyndy likes to make Ronnie mad." Ryan said laughing as he was playing with his phone. "Yeah she does." Ronnie said glaring at me. I stuck my tounge out at him and crossed my arms. I was stuck on a bus with my older brother, three random guys, and a cute dude. With no friends to talk to, so I texted a few of my friends to see if any of them was going to the shows. And of course none of them were but Courtney. Thank god for her.