Out In The Freezing Cold

Scarlet's POV

Jungkook and I kept walking and walking down the street trying to find a place to take shelter. He could sense that a storm was coming soon and we had no roof.

I put my jacket on him because I could tell he was a bit sick. He kept coughing and it was freezing, winter was almost here.

As we kept walking we searched, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I quickly turned around ready to attack.

"Jimin?...." I said as my hands went to my side.

"Why did you leave? Scarlet it's dangerous out here." he said.

He grabbed my hands and started warming them up.

"Thank you..." I said quietly.

"I know a place, just come with me." he said.

He held my hand as we walked and Jungkook walked beside me.

My legs were going numb and fingers were dark purple, but I didn't say anything.

As we continued walking my vision was starting to go out of focus. My legs gave out just then and I passed out.

Jimin's POV

I felt my hand being dragged down and hearing Jungkook yell. I turned around and saw Scarlet passed out on the ground.

I saw her other hand and quickly picked her up. Jungkook grabbed the bags while I carried her, we started sprinting to my hideout.

Once I saw it I opened the door and sat her down on my bed. I turned on the fire place and put blankets and coats on her. I held her hands and warmed them up.

"Jungkook you can take a seat. She'll be fine." I assured him.

He sat down on the couch by the fire. I saw her eyes open and she was shaking. She sat up and and I covered her shoulders with the blanket.

I sat down next to her on the bed. She put the blanket over me too as I hugged her. I kissed the top of her head and she leaned onto my shoulder. I tried to heat her up with my body heat. I grabbed her hand slowly and held it. I could see her color coming back.

"Jungkook can you start making some food for her?" I asked.

He stood up and walked over to the counter I had. There was drawers filled with food and he grabbed some cans and opened them.

"Jimin?" I heard Scarlet said.

"What is it?" I asked her.

"Where are we?" she asked.

"This was where I stayed before I met you and the girls." I told her.

Just then my phone went off. I picked it up and saw a text from Suga.

'Crystal's going crazy. She just punched NamJoon and Rose is terrified.'

"I'll be back guys, Jungkook you watch Scarlet." I said and quickly got up.

"Where are you going?" Scarlet asked me.

"I'll tell you when I get back." I said.

I quickly put on my shoes and ran out the door. I started sprinting back to the house as fast as possible.

Once I got there I slammed the door open and saw Suga holding Rose back from running at or to Crystal who was curled up on the floor pulling at her hair and rocking back and forth.

I walked over to her and she looked up at me. Her eyes were big and makeup was running down her face.

I grabbed her hand and tried forcing her to stand up but she bit my arm.

I pulled my arm away from her to see her eyes were red. I looked down at my bleeding arm.

"It's just after affect. She's aggressive, we need sedatives." Jin said.

I quickly grabbed her and held her arms down. I was on top of her pinning her down. She started yelling and cursing at me. She was struggling trying to get free, but I wouldn't let that happened.

"JIN NOW!" I yelled.

He quickly ran over and stuck her with her shot right in her shoulder.

She quickly fell asleep and I picked her up.

"I'll be taking her and I'll be on my way." I said.

"Wait!" I heard.

I turned around and Rose came running over to Crystal in my arms.

"Take care of her, okay?" she said to me and I nodded.

She put her necklace around her neck and I left. I warmed Crystal up in my arms as I walked with her. She was completely unconscious.

Once I arrived, Jungkook came running over and took Crystal from my hands. He laid her down on the couch.

"Jungkook come lay her down on the bed, I'm fine now." Scarlet said as she started getting up.

I quickly ran over to her and helped her stand knowing her legs would be a bit numb. I sat her down on the couch and Jungkook sat Crystal down on the bed.

"What happened?!" Jungkook asked.

"Don't worry she'll be fine, she was just a bit aggressive because of the sickness she had." I explained.

I sat down next to Scarlet on the couch and gave her a bowl of soup. I did her hair while she ate and warmed up some more by the fire.

I could tell Jungkook was worried but he had to learn that he should be ready to lose anyone at any second.

I looked over at Scarlet and saw her eyes bleeding and she throat was slit. I grabbed her arms and started shaking her.

"SCARLET! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!" I screamed.

Her body was limp. I looked down at my hands and saw blood everywhere.

"Wh-what..." I stuttered out.

I started screaming and crying.

I ran to the corner and sat on the ground crying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you guys for reading and I hope you all enjoyed, you guys are truly amazing and I love every single one of you. Plz if you havent go read my new fanfic IGOT7 too.