The Terums Curse

Jin's POV

"She has the mark of 'The Tearums'." I said. 

 "What is that?" V asked. 

"Just stay back!" I yelled at them.

"J-Hope, go grab medical supplies, NOW!" I shout out orders.  

I knew Scarlet might not make it. 

"The mark of 'The Tearum' is very deadly to the host. It can either melt you from the inside out from the fever or you could loose your powers than die from a fever." I said. 

"I only know one way to cure it." Suga said.

"Well there is only one way." I said. 

 "Jimin you need to go kill the one who cursed her and have her drink their blood, but I want Jungkook and V with you." I said. 

They all nodded and took off running into the house to get prepared. I hope they make it back in time.

Jimin's POV

I threw on my shoes and my leather jacket with jeans. The others got ready and we all left but before we left I went over Scarlet. 

"Don't close your eyes." I said to her then I kissed her and set off on my mission. 

 "Where do Tearum's usually live?" V asked. 

 "They usually live in underground abandon dungeon's where 'The Grenti' tribe used to live at." I answered. 

They both followed me and after about 5 hours of walking we arrived, it was mid-night and Scarlet had about only 7 more hours to live. We all found a tunnel and made our way in. 

 Once we got in I put my finger to my mouth and signified for them to be quiet. They followed me into their lair. I then walked out into the open because I knew the Tearum. 

 "Hi Jimin! Long time no see huh?" she said as I scoffed. 

"Hyolyn leave Scarlet alone, I know you did this to get me back." I said. 

 She walked over to me and stood right in front of my face. 

"I know you love me more than her, so I wanted to take her out so you could finally realize it." she said smiling.

"Your insane if you think I'm ever going to love you again." I said looking at her like she was out of her mind. 

 Then 3 other girls walked over. 

"Long time no see Jimin." one of the girls said. 

"Bora, Soyou, Dasom." I said. 

 "Boys you know what you have to do right?" I asked and they nodded. 

 They both charged at Bora, Soyou, Dasom while I got Hyolyn. I formed fire in my hand and threw it at her as she ran at me with a steel sword, I cut my wrist and made a fire blood sword and charged at her. Our swords made contact with so much force that we both fell back. 

 I stood up before her and charge while she was still on the floor, I went down on a knee next to her, as I was about to put my sword into her until she said something to provoke me.

"I know you still love me like we used to love each other, you would've thrown your life away because your love for me. But now you have someone else in your life and it's making me suffer!" she yelled then I stabbed my sword into her chest and grabbed a bowl from my bag and I cut her arm and put her blood in it. 

 I looked behind me to see Jungkook and V standing with three dead girls at their feet.  We only had 1 hour to get home and save her.

Scarlet's POV

It was 3 in the morning and I only had one hour left until the curse takes over and kills me. 

I was trying my best to breath but then I just couldn't I fell to the ground and started gasping for air. 

"SCARLET!" Jin yelled as he ran over to me. 

 He put pressure on my chest and I could breath again. 

"WHERE ARE THEY SHE HAD ONLY 30 MINUTES LEFT!" Jin yelled the others sent out to go find them.

Jimin's POV

Jungkook changed into a cheeta and we hopped onto his back and he took off. 

 After 25 minutes of riding we arrived, I jumped off his back and sprinted to the backyard. I spotted Scarlet on the ground with Jin putting pressure on her chest. 

 I ran over to her and opened her mouth and she drank the blood. She then passed out and her breathing became normal again. 

 I picked her up and carried her inside to the couch. 

 Once I sat her down her eyes opened and she regained her color. 

 "I thought you weren't going to make it... I was so scared..." She said and then I hugged her. 

"It's alright now, you're alright." I said to her and then kissed her.

"I glad you're alright." Just then Jin walked in. 

"She needs some rest, can you take her to her room Jimin?" He asked me and I nodded and picked her up then carried her upstairs. 

I sat her down on her bed an tucked her in. I kissed her forehead.

"I love you." I said. 

"I love you too." She answered weakly.

I started to walk out but she grabbed my wrist then slid her hand into my hand.

"Please stay with me..." She said. 

I turned back around and sat down next to her on her bed and pet her hair as she drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you all so much! I want to thank you all so much. Being an author is my biggest dream and you guys helped me achieve that! Thank you and I love you all so much!