The Worgens

Jungkook's POV

        We were walking to her house in the dark, we honestly should've brought Taehyung.  Just then I felt someones presence behind me, I turned around...Taehyung?

"Taehyung what are you doing here?  Aren't you supposed to be watching Jimin?"  I asked.

"Nam Joon said to come so you guys can actually see." Taehyung said as light formed in his hand.

"Let's go then." he said as he walked to the front of the group with Jin and Yoongi.

Scarlet and I were walking near the back as she was telling them where to go to find her home.  I was walking next to Scarlet as a man came from the shadows.  Scarlet grabbed onto my arm, she seemed afraid.

"Who are you?" Jin asked.

"You don't remember us?  Wow I'm really offended,"  The man said sarcastically.

Scarlet walked up to them, I grabbed her wrist and she turned to face me.

"Don't worry." she said as I slowly let go of her wrist.  She walked up to the man.

"Tao....Why are you here?..." Scarlet said as if she knew them.

"We want you, or at least Baekhyun does." Tao says.

"I don't want to join The Worgen alliance, even if Baekhyun is here!" her eyes turned red I walked over to her and grabbed her hand just in case Tao did anything.

Just then 11 wolves came out of the shadows and then transformed into men.  One man stepped forward and then ran over to Scarlet and I.  Her hair turned red as well then she slapped him across the face.

"WHY?! WHY AFTER 8 YEARS YOU COME NOW?!  I'VE NEEDED YOU ALL THOSE OTHER TIMES BUT YOU NEVER CAME!!!" I could see tears forming in her eyes.

He took another step forward towards her but I stepped in front of her.

"Who are you?" the man asked me.

"I should be asking you that."  I retaliated.

"The name's Baekhyun.  And your standing in the way of my Scarlet." Baekhyun said, he started ticking me off.

"Scarlet do you know him?" I asked.

"She does." Baekhyun answered.

"Was I asking you?  Scarlet do you?" I asked again.

She nodded slowly.

"Infact I'm her boyfriend." Baekhyun said.

"But I left her.  She's a freak and whoever get's close to her...DIES." Baekhyun said, Scarlet's eyes got big as she slowly fell to the ground.

"......i-it's....not...l-l-ike that." Scarlet said while choking on her words.

I bent down and put my arm around her.

"It's okay Scarlet don't listen to him."  I said comforting her.

Yoongi and Jin walked in front of Scarlet and I.

"Just let us go already, You don't need to do this." Jin said trying to reason with them.

"All we want is the girl."  Baekhyun said as his expression turned dark.

"Well I'm not going to let that happen."  I heard a voice behind us, I turned around to see Jimin.

Jimin walked over to us and helped Scarlet up by grabbing her arm and putting his other arm around her.

"Taehyung?" Jimin said while staring at the Worgens.

"Yeah?" Taehyung asked.

"Come get Scarlet and take her to her house, the rest of us will handle this." Taehyung came over and took Scarlet's hand and started to walk away.

I watched them walk away as Scarlet looked back with worried look but Taehyung turned her head back around so she wouldn't see what was about to go down.

As they walked away Scarlet's hair changed back to normal.  Jimin summoned his fire and I turned into a big black bear.  Jimin's hand was on fire and he punched Baekhyun in the face.

The rest of us attacked the other members with fire, energy, earth, and strength.   They fled back into the shadows after getting injured badly. 

It was midnight and we continued to Scarlet's house.  When we arrived Scarlet and Taehyung were just leaving.  Scarlet ran up to Jimin and hugged him.

"Jimin!  WHY?!"  She started yelling at him.

"What?  I couldn't let you get hurt." Jimin said ruffling up her hair, when he took her backpack away from her he saw what Taehyung was holding.....a small dog.

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you I have a dog...." Scarlet said walking over to Taehyung taking the dog from his arms.

"His name is Peoji (Fudge)." She said while petting him.

"Alright let's get going then." Jimin said as we made our way back home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and will continue to read!  Love ya!!!!!!