Starry Night

Scarlet's POV

It was the next day at the hospital and I woke up to the nurses giving me medicine through my IV. Jimin was still sleeping on the couch.  

"Scarlet come with me we will being doing a MRI on you today." The nurse said as I got up and followed her down the hall.  

It was really scary but I had to do it. About an hour later I was done and I was on my way back to my room. I turned the corner and ran into someone.  

"I'm so sorry." I said as I looked up to see Quinn.  

"You're coming with me....now." she grabbed my wrist and started walking off.  

"Where do you think you're taking her?" I heard a voice.  

I turned to see Jimin standing there. Quinn stopped dragging me off and stood there staring at Jimin. He started to approach us. He went over to Quinn and whispered into her ear.

"Let go of her or this will not end well for you." he said in a very stern voice.  

Quinn let go, I went behind Jimin shaking in fear. She started walking away but Jimin grabbed her arm, she turned around to face us. I could see the fear in her eyes.  

"Never touch Scarlet again. Got it?" he said looking into her eyes.  

His hand started to burn and Quinn's eyes got big, eventually when it got hot enough she scream and he let go. Her wrist hand a burned hand mark on it.   

"Make sure you never forget this nice conversation we had, okay?" She quickly nodded and ran off in fear.   

Jimin turned back to face me, he put his hands on my shoulders and looked me in the eyes.  

"Are you okay?" he asked.   

I nodded and he pulled me into a hug.   

"Thank god." he said quietly while rubbing my head and rest his hand on my shoulder.   

We walked back to my room together and he helped me lay back down. Five minutes later all the boys came running in and V practically tackled me.   

"Are you okay?!" V asked as the others slowly walked in with stuff in their hands.  

"I'm fine V, thanks to Jimin." I said looking over at Jimin who bowed his head down.\

Jin and Rap Monster walked over Jimin.

"Thank you Jimin, you saved someones life, someone one very important to us all." Jin said.   

Jimin bowed his head down again. Jungkook walked up to me after Jin got V away from me.

"Are you okay?" he said while holding my hand.  

"I'm okay." I said.   

He walked over next to Jimin and asked him about my condition. Jin and J-Hope walked over to me with a bag. They both took out containers of food.  

"You need to eat and get your strength back, okay?" Jin said.

"I hope you feel better soon." J-Hope said while opening the containers.   

I started eating as they all took a seat on the couch and in chairs.   

"Why did you do this to yourself, we were all so worried." Jungkook said standing next to me and holding my hand.   

"I don't want to talk about it right now." I said while looking down while looking back on what I did and how risky it was.   

"I'm sorry." he said as he sat back down. 

"It's fine....Oh! I'm being discharged in two days!" I said trying to change the topic.   

"REALLY?!" V said looking shocked.

"Yup!"

"Thank god, it's not the same without you there." Suga said and the others agreed.   

The nurse walked in and walked over to Jin and Rap Monster.

"It's time for you guys to go except her guardian, you can visit tomorrow." the nurse said.

"Okay guys it's time to go." Jin said and they all stood up and started to leave except my 'guardian' (Jimin).   

"Don't worry they'll come back tomorrow." he said as they left.

"I'm not worried." I said back.   

"Hey to do want to go for a walk in the garden?" I asked him, he nodded.

He left me to go get a wheel chair just in case. When he got back I sat down and he rolled me out of my room and we made our way down the hall to the elevator. When we opened it I saw Baekhyun.   

"B..Baekhyun...." I stuttered.

"Why are you here?" Jimin said, I could tell he was so angry.   

"I have business with Scarlet." He said looking at me.   

I started shaking again, the doors shut behind us and Jimin grabbed my hand.   

"You have No business with her, got it?" Jimin said as the doors opened and he walked out as the doors shut again behind us.

"Is he following you?" Jimin asked me.   

I stayed silent, "He's always there, when I look around a corner on the street, in alley ways, and sometimes around the school." I explained.   

"Scarlet why didn't you tell me?" he said while pushing my wheel chair on the first floor.   

"I didn't think it would be that bad, but I was wrong, I should have told you.....sorry...." I said looking down as we got into the garden.   

He stopped pushing me and keeled down in front. He grabbed my chin and leaned in. He kissed me on the lips, I just stood there surprised. He pulled away and was about to kiss me again but I back away.

"Jimin I don't know if I can do this right now." I said while keeping my head down.   

He pulled away and he went back behind me and started pushing me through the garden. I looked up at the night sky, it was so pretty.   

"What are you looking at?" he asked.

I pointed up at the stars.

"My appa and eomma are in the stars watching over me, I'm letting them know that I'm doing fine." I said as a tear ran down my face.   

Jimin walked in front of me again and keeled down, he wiped my tear away and smiled at me.  

"Eomma, Appa, I'm here, I'll make sure to take great care of your daughter." Jimin said while looking up at the stars, I started to smile at him.   

"Want a ride?" he said smiling at me.

"What do you mean?" I asked a little afraid.   

He turned so his back was facing me.

"Get on." he said.

I slid off the wheel chair and got onto his back. We walked through the garden like this for awhile, I rested my head on his shoulder. It was dark out but we walked under the starry sky, I eventually fell asleep but I felt my body being laid down in bed and a kiss on my forehead. But the last thing I heard the night was....

"Good night Scarlet."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you all liked this chapter and will continue to read. I have a lot of good ideas to come, just wait. LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!