Full Power

Scarlet's POV

I saw everyone rushing around. 

 "WHAT IS GOING ON?!" I yelled but there was no answer.

 "A war might breakout, and we are going to fight to make sure you are safe." I heard from behind me and saw Jimin. 

 I quickly hugged him. 

 "I want to help." I said. 

 "No we are doing this to protect you, you could get seriously injured." he said to me with a stern tone.

 "Okay go upstairs and hide in my room, okay?" Jimin said.

 I slowly nodded and went upstairs. 

 I opened his door and looked around his room. I went over to his bed and saw a picture of us together. I sat down on his bed and waited silently.

Jimin's POV

We closed every curtain and hid by the doors. Daiyu started chanting spells in a different language. The house soon started turning invisible.  

We all summoned our powers and hid. 

 "Where's the house?" I heard from outside.

"WAIT, it's still here. It's Daiyu's magic." I could tell it was Quinn talking. 

 Jin healed us all before we had to fight. Daiyu started getting weak from using too much magic.

 "Daiyu are you okay?" Jin asked her.

 "I'm....fine, I have to protect....Scarlet." she said while gritting her teeth because of the pain.

 "You're doing great." Jin said trying to help her. 

 Just then she fell to the ground unconscious. Jin picked her up and carried her upstairs.

 "The spell will only last for about 3 more minutes. Get ready to fight." Rap Monster said. 

 Jin was upstairs healing her, which would take around 10 minutes because of the amount of magic used. 

 We all formed our armor and Jungkook turned into a black wolf. 

 Then the spell broke and everyone charged at the Warlocks. 

 I went for Quinn. 

 I threw fire at her and she used a dark shield to block it. She used dark magic and teleported behind me and kicked me in the back knocking me onto thee ground. 

 I then realized they surrounded all of us in a big circle. We all knew this would happen though. 

The guys all got on the ground but Jungkook and I. We both linked arms and he swung me around and I ran on all their backs then jungkook kept swinging me and I kicked the Warlocks onto the ground. 

 The guys stood up and the girls did too. 

 We all went back to back and made our own circle. 

 We combined our magic; Electricity, light, earth, fire, strength, hearth, water, and Illusion magic. We made a ring of power around us but it wasn't strong enough. 

 But then white fire formed around us. I looked over to see Scarlet, she walked through the fire into the ring. Quinn stood there staring at her. 

 "Scarlet, looks like you've finally mastered you're magic....but you still don't know who you are, do you?" Quinn said teasing Scarlet.

Scarlet's POV

"What do you mean by that?" I said getting angry. 

 My hands formed fists and my hair and eyes turned red.