Don't Touch Her

Rap Monster's POV

It was a few days later and everyone was chilling out in the sun. We all decided to go to the pool. 

We all went upstairs into our rooms and got dressed into our swimsuits. We all gathered downstairs and left together. 

 We walked for 25 minutes before finding it. 

 Once we got there we got chairs and put our stuff down. The girls sun tanned and the others jumped right into the water. 

 We all played chicken. I had Suga on my shoulders and Jimin had Jungkook on his shoulders. They fought for a while but us hyung's powered against them and won. Suga and I always make a great team. 

The others played for a while. We planned something while swimming though. 

Jimin and J-Hope slowly and quietly got out of the water and went over to the girls. 

They had their earbuds in listening to music. They took their headphones out.

"YAH!" Scarlet yelled. 

"OPPA!" Riko shouted. 

Jimin picked up Scarlet while J-Hope picked up Riko. 

"OPPA!". 

"PUT ME DOWN!" They both yelled.

But they didn't listen, instead try tossed both the girls into the pool. 

Once they came above the water they started yelling. We all laughed but they weren't. The two both jumped in and splashed them. 

Jimin swam over to Scarlet and hugged her. 

"Come on, don't be mad at me." He said and then kissed her cheek. 

 J-Hope picked Riko up and tossed her even further into the pool. 

 She never came up, we all started to worry but Scarlet. 

Then she popped up behind J-Hope and he didn't notice until she jumped onto his back and put him in a head lock and dunked him under the water.  

They both came back up above the water. 

 "RIKOOOOO!" he screamed and she started swimming away but he caught up to her and grabbed he by the waist. 

 He lifted her up and put her on his shoulders. Jimin also put Scarlet on his shoulders. 

 "FIGHT!" V screamed. 

 J-Hope and Jimin got closer so the girls could wrestle. They grabbed each others hands and tired to throw each other into the water. In the end Scarlet and Jimin won. 

 We all laid down on the pool chairs and tanned. We all listened to music while Suga and I worked on some new tracks together as well.

 After a few hours of hanging out and swimming, we left. 

 We all went home and had a cookout in the backyard. Jin got the grill out and started cooking the meat. 

 We all played volleyball and jumped on the trampoline until dinner was ready. We all sat down at the table and started eating. 

 "Jin this is delicious." Riko said as she ate.

"Thank you." Jin answered. 

I went up stairs and got my phone. I went back down stairs to see everyone crowded around the front door, I pushed my way through them and saw a girl in ripped up clothes with cuts and bruises. 

"Who are you?" I asked while grabbing her hand and taking her inside to my room. 

I helped her sit down and Jin brought over the first aid kit. Jin cleaned out he cuts and put band-aids on them and then left me and her alone. 

 "What's your name?" I asked again. 

 "It's Eun Gi." she said shaking. 

 "Now why are you here and how did you find us?" I asked. 

 "I was running from a clan and I a spell so I can track certain people. Please help me...they're going to kill me if they find me." she said scared to death. 

"Calm down, what clan?" I asked. 

 "The Warlocks." she answered. 

 "Okay I promise I won't let them lay a finger on you." I said to her. 

"Thank you...". 

"Now get some sleep." I said as I stood up and put a blanket on her. 

 I turned off the light and shut the door behind me. I walked down stairs where everyone was waiting for me. 

"Hyung, who is she and why is she here?" Jimin asked. 

"She is a Warlock and she needs to be hidden because they're trying to kill her." I explained.

"Okay, lets talk in the morning about this." Jin said as we all went to bed. 

I slept on the couch that night. 

 I woke up the next morning hearing screaming. 

 I quickly stood up and saw the door open, I looked outside and I saw Eun Gi being dragged away by Warlocks. I ran over to the three Warlocks, I punch one out cold, the other one I tossed into a brick wall, and the last one I pinned him to the ground. 

"Don't even try to come looking for her again." I said as I let go of him and he ran off.    

"Are you alright?" I asked.

She wrapped her arms around me terrified.

"Thank you...." she said and dug her face in my chest.

"Your going to be alright." I told her.

I got up and helped her stand up.

"Do you want a glass of water?" I asked her.

She nodded her head and sat down on the couch.  I put my blanket over her and went into the kitchen.

When I walked back out I saw her staring out a window with the blanket still on her.

"Here." I said and she looked over at me.

She took the glass from me and started drinking it.

I wiped the tears away from under eyes as she stared out the window.

"Thank you, for everything." she said.