Rose

Hi, I'm Rose. I'm 18 and I'm a fire enchantress.

*Flash Back*

When I was younger I accidentally used mind control on the teacher, it went to far to the point where she jumped off the top of the school building because of my spell on her, I also set the school on fire and everyone was afraid of me. 

 My parents were also afraid of me, they started abusing me for not being like the other kids.

 Eventually I got sick of it and ran into the woods behind my house. I was running and running, I couldn't see a thing. 

 The next thing I know I fell of a cliff but I didn't go anywhere. I felt a hand on my wrist and a calming voice. 

 "You're okay I got you just don't move." the voice said. 

 She pulled me up.

"Who are you?" I asked. 

 I could tell that she was young like me but with incredible strength. 

 "My name is Crystal what's yours?" she asked me.

"It's Rose."

 "Come stay with me in the woods, I can tell you're troubled and don't want to go back to where you came from." she said. 

 "I'd like that a lot...thank you." I said quietly. 

 She led me into a cave, it was still pitch black but she could see everything somehow. She started making a fire and just then when the light from the fire shined on her I saw her appearance for the first time. 

 She had same antlers and wore clothing made from materials in the woods. She had ears that looked like deer ears and she had some markings on her face. 

 "I'm sorry if I frightened you. I've scared many people away from here." she said and turned around. 

 She then turned into a young human girl. 

 "No your fine I frighten people too. I'm an enchantress." I told her. We sat down and talked by the fire the rest of the day.

*End of Flashback*

Ever since that day we've grown up together and we are practically sisters.

 I can't wait to find out more about these people who are taking us in. 

 They seem kind, but you never know what a person is really like until watch them for awhile.