Volleyball Games

V's POV

I walked into Riko and Scarlets room to wake them up the next morning but I saw Jimin asleep in a chair holding Scarlets hand as she slept in her bed. I quietly walked over to Riko and shook her until her eyes opened. 

 "Wake up but be quiet." I said as she sat up and made her bed. 

She grabbed her clothes and walked into the bathroom and got dressed. She came out and we both walked down stairs and sat down in the kitchen. The others then came in and took a seat. 

"Where's Jimin and Scarlet?" Jungkook asked. 

 "I let them sleep in." I said as everyone then began to eat. 

 After we ate I put all the left overs in containers for Jimin and Scarlet. I went back upstairs and into Suga's room. 

"Suga do you think we will ever get girlfriends?" I asked him while thinking of J-Hope and Riko and Jimin and Scarlet. 

"Maybe." He said as he put his neck pillow and his headphones on and started working on some new tracks for us.

"Hyung, do you want to practice some spells?" I asked but I didn't realize, until after asking, that he had his headphones on.

I laid down and stared up at the ceiling for a little bit. I was half asleep until Jungkook slammed the door open scaring both Suga and I.

"HYUNG! Wanna play some basketball?!" He shouted. 

"AISH JUST STOP YELLING!" Suga said frustrated. 

I stood up and grabbed my basketball and left with Jungkook. We skateboarded to the courts down the street and once we got there we started a game between just the two of us. 

I dribbled the ball down the court and dunked it into the hoop giving me a total of 7 points to 6 points. 

"Ugh you beat me this time, but next time this won't happen." He said. 

 We got our skateboards and rode to a frozen yogurt shop. I got Oreo and he got chocolate. We both sat down and started eating. 

"So how is life?" I asked, he slowly nodded. 

"It's pretty good." He answered. 

"So how do you think we can protect Scarlet more. I think that our situation has been getting a lot worse lately." I said. 

"We just need to get stronger and practice our magic more." Jungkook answered. 

"I agree. Let's start practicing everyday in the mornings for now on." I said and he nodded his head. 

We continued to talked and ramble on about random crap for a while until we finished our frozen yogurt and skateboarded home. 

 Once we got home I went into Scarlets room again and saw them still sleeping. I quietly walked over to Jimin and tapped his shoulder. His eyes opened slightly. 

"What." He whispered. 

"We need to go practice our spells." I said. 

 Jimin softly took Scarlets hand out of his and stood up. 

"let's go." Jimin whispered. 

We shut the door quietly behind us and went into the backyard. Jungkook, Suga, Jin, J-Hope, Rap Monster, and Riko were all waiting on us. 

 We all took a spot in the yard and opened our spell books and started practicing. 

I stood up and chanted some word in a foreign language and light formed around me and in my hand. My eyes started to glow but they had no color.