The Darkness

Scarlet's POV

I kicked what ever was grabbing me. I started screaming and crying. My room was pitch black.

Whatever grabbed my ankle started to dig it nails and teeth into my ankle.

I felt blood running down the side my leg.

I was helpless.

Whatever was in my room recited a spell so my powers wouldn't work.

I thought that this might be the end, until my door slammed opened the the lights turned on.

The thing grabbing my leg disappeared into thin air.

Jimin came running over to me. Right when he sat down I held him in a tight hug scared for my life. I was crying into his chest. He hugged me back, just then everyone started running into my room and saw my leg and the tears running down my face.

"Jin go get the first aid kit please." Jimin said as Jin nodded and ran for the stairs.

"Jungkook can you go get a glass of water." Jungkook also took off.

"J-Hope go get some soup. V go get wet towels. Suga go help V and Rap Monster can you go get pillows from downstairs?" Jimin said as the others took off and it was just him and I now.

"Scarlet what happened?" he asked as he started touching my ankle.

"Ow!" I yelped once he pressed on a certain spot on my ankle.

"I'm sorry!" he said as he looked at me then back at my ankle.

Just then Jin came back in with the first aid, then Suga and V came in with wet towels. Jimin started cleaning the wound with the towel, it really hurt but it would hurt worse if I didn't clean it.

Once he was done with that he looked closely at it then up at me.

"Scarlet I'm sorry but you need stitches." He said.

I got scared my hair turned white again. He grabbed my hands and looked me in the eyes.

"You'll be fine." he said as he pet my head as I looked down at the ground.

"Jin will you do it?" Jin nodded and pulled out a needle and thread.

I quickly turned to Jimin and hugged his arm, I was terrified.

"Can you guys leave." Jimin said to the others, they all left and shut the door behind them.

"It's going to hurt only a bit Scarlet. Jin start now." Jimin pulled me into a really tight hug so I couldn't move.

I was crying and screaming, the pain was unbearable. My vision got blurry until I passed out because of shock and the amount blood I was losing.

When I woke up it was night, the lights were out and I could feel a presence in my room again. I started sitting up slowly, I thought I felt something grab me again so I screamed but it was nothing but the presence moved right away towards the door.

The lights turned on and it was Jimin.

He ran over to me and put his hand on my cheek and looked at me up and down.

"Are you okay?" he asked, I slowly nodded.

Tears formed in his eyes as he pulled me into a deep kiss and I kissed him back, after a bit he pulled away and put our foreheads together.

"I thought you left me...." he said quietly.

I kissed his forehead and sat back up.

"I wouldn't leave that easily silly." I said.

"Here lets go get you some food." Jimin said as he put his arm around me and helped me up.

We both went down stairs and into the kitchen where he started to make me some soup.

When it was done we both sat down as I started digging in.

"Your so skinny Scarlet, have you been eating lately." I nodded.

"I know that's a lie..." he said.

"How long was I out for?" I asked.

"About 3 days." He answered.

"WHAT?! 3 DAYS?!" I was shocked.

"Just eat, I can see your bones." Jimin said as he stood up and grabbed some juice from the fridge.

I continued to eat.

When I was done I stood up and walked back upstairs while Jimin walked behind me making sure I wouldn't fall. I got into my room and turned on all my lights. "

Jimin?" I said before he walked into his room.

"Yeah?" he asked as he walked back over to me.

"Please don't leave me alone..." I said while looking at the floor.

He smiled and chuckled a bit.

"Okay." he opened the door all the way and walked in behind me then shut the door behind him and took a seat on my chair next to my bed.

"You need sleep, I'll make sure nothing comes in." he reassured me.

I smiled as I laid down and slowly drifted off.

I woke up the next morning and looked over to see Jimin asleep on the chair.

I smiled and brushed his hair out of his face.

I went down stairs and made everyone breakfast with Jin.

I was a little surprised when Riko came in with J-Hope.

"Guys, I invited Riko to eat with us this morning!" J-Hope announced and Jin nodded.

I got a little nervous. I felt someone behind me but didn't turn around. The person hugged me from behind, I then turned to see Jimin.

He got close to my ear.

"Don't worry, I'll always be here for you." he whispered into my ear.

"Yah!" I yelled as I playfully slapped his arm.

He started laughing. He rest his chin on my shoulder and put his arms around my waist from behind.

"Whatcha two cooking?" He said playfully.

"Are you two dating or something?" J-Hope asked.

"What about you two?" Jimin said back.

J-Hope made a face and went back to talking to Riko.

I was cutting up vegetablesfor Jin as the others walked in but Jimin still had me in a back hug.

"What's going on with you two?" V asked looking weirded out.

"Just helping Scarlet." Jimin answered.

When Jungkook walked in he looked a little weirded out too.

"How is that helping her?!" V said again.

After a bit of those two arguing breakfast was ready, we all started eating and talking but I still was a little uneasy about Riko so Jimin held my hand under the table.

After we finished eating I went upstairs and got dressed and did my make up. I went back downstairs so Jin could do my hair but Jimin did it instead.

Today was just a lazy day, they went out performed again then we all watched movies.

It was night again and Jimin slept on the chair again.

I ended up waking up in the middle of the night.

My room was pitch black and within that blackness I could see glowing eyes watching me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you all liked this chapter and will continue to read! Also thank you all for the awesome 300 readers. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!