The Vampires Lair

Scarlet's POV

It was later that night and I went outside for a little bit with Peoji at midnight. I was standing around looking at the stars. 

I heard faint foot steps from behind me. I turned around and got hit it the face with a baseball bat and everything went dark. 

I woke up with a terrible head ache. 

I opened my eyes and everything was upside down. I looked at my feet to see they were tied up and I was hanging from the ceiling. I looked around to see blood everywhere on the floors, dead bodies hanging from the ceiling, and bloody knives. I looked down at the floor under me and saw blood dripping from somewhere. I saw my hand covered in blood, my head was bleeding. 

There saw a shadow from across the room approaching me. 

I quickly shut my eyes and pretended to be unconscious. I heard his breathing from right in front of me then a quick pain on my face. 

He slapped me. 

"I know you're awake Scarlet Rose." a male voice said. 

I opened my eyes to see a man I recognized very well.

"Hello sweetie.".

"Jay." I said. 

He leaned in and smelled my hair. Jay Park is part of the Vampire Clan. He got close to my neck.

"You smell amazing. I wonder what your blood tastes like." he bite my neck, I was in so much pain. 

I pushed him off of me and head butted him. He yelled out in pain. 

"SHIT!" He screamed holding his forehead. 

"HELP! GET ME OUT OF HERE!" I yelled terrified at what he could do. 

He slapped me across the face.

"SHUT UP NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU!" he yelled. 

He cut the rope at my feet and I hit the bloody floor. I couldn't stand up because I fell on my ankle. 

He grabbed my arm and dragged me across the floor.  He kicked me in the side and I coughed up blood. 

"If you don't stop struggling...I'll kill your boyfriend." he grabbed my hair and turned it to face something. 

I saw Jimin's limp body hanging from the ceiling. 

"JIMIN!!!!!!" I cried out. 

Jay walked over to him and cut his ropes. 

He dragged his unconscious body across the floor and chained him up to a post like a dog on a leash. 

I crawled over to him and shook him, I turned back to Jay.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM!" I yelled out it anger as tears ran down my cheek. 

"You don't need to know that yet." Jay said teasing me. 

I stood up and ran at him but I got shocked and fell to the ground. 

"I put a device in your arm that shocks you when you get aggressive." he said smiling. 

He grabbed me by my hair and threw me against a wall. 

"Let's play a game, shall we?".

"You're sick and demented!" I yelled coughing. 

"There's no need to get all worked up." Jay said. 

I looked over at Jimin. 

"What is your game?" I asked gritting my teeth. 

"Well you use your magic against mine and if you win you can leave. Simple." He smiled and that made me even more disgusted. 

"What about Jimin?" I asked. 

"Oh no no no no no, he can't leave, it's either you stay or he stays." he explained. 

"If I win....I'll stay but he has to leave.".

"Deal!" he exclaimed. 

"We will play this game in two days!" he said and then walked over to me and chained me up across from Jimin. 

I saw his eye slowly open as he bent over and coughed up blood. He started pulling at the chains. 

"Jimin..." I said but he continued.

He was freaking out, he didn't know what was going on. 

"JIMIN!" I yelled. 

He slowly looked up and saw my cut up, tear stained face. Another tear ran down my cheek looking at him so helpless. 

"scarlet...." he whispered. 

"Where are we?" he asked terrified. 

"We're in a Vampires lair." I answered back. 

I heard foot steps coming towards us. Then Jay's face came into sight with a knife in his hand. He forcefully grabbed my wrist and slowly and painfully cut my wrists all over. 

"Your blood smells amazing, hun." he said as he started licking my wrists.

Jimin was freaking out, he was screaming and trying to break free. 

"DON'T TOUCH HER!" Jimin yelled as his eyes turned red. 

He stopped drinking the blood from my wrist and bit my neck, I was paralyzed in shock and pain.  

"LEAVE HER ALONE!" Jimin was screaming as loud as he could. 

I could tell he was in so much pain from seeing me in pain. Jay sat up and moved over to Jimin.

"You're bad luck for her, you know that right?" Jay said to Jimin, he got furious. 

"Leave him the fuck alone!" I yelled. 

Jay left and went to go clean up his slaughter room/ 'kitchen'. 

"Do your powers work?" Jimin asked me. 

I shook my head no. I tried breaking free but the chains on my wrists rubbed on my wrists so much I was bleeding. 

"SCARLET STOP!" Jimin yelled when he saw my wrists. 

But I wouldn't. I didn't stop, I kept trying until my body when numb from the loss of blood, then I eventually passed out. 

I woke up and tried to sit up but I couldn't. I fully opened my eyes to see Jay in front of my face. 

"Good morning sun shine." he said stroking my hair behind my ear as I tried to back away. 

He kissed my neck and stood up, but Jimin wasn't there anymore. 

"WHERE'S JIMIN!" I yelled.

I wanted to kill him so badly but I couldn't. 

"Don't worry, he's.....okay." Jay said stuttering. 

He forced me to stand up.

"Today's the day we fight!" Jay said excited. 

"How many days was I out?" I asked.  

"Three days." he said. 

He grabbed my wrist and dragged me outside into this dome. 

"What are you doing?!" I asked but instead he threw me a knife. 

It landed right in front of me and I picked it up. 

"Are you ready?" he asked me while pulling out an English sword rapier. 

I picked up the knife and cut my wrists.....

"Ready."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you all like this chapter and will continue to read this story. Thank you and I love you all!