Clean Up!

Scarlet's POV

It was that next morning. I got up and got dressed in a sleeveless shirt, ripped up jean shorts, and a snap back. I walked out of my room with my purse and phone. When I walked out I went down stairs and saw Jimin.
"You ready to go?" he asked as I was putting on my army boots.
"Yup, let's go!" I said as we both walked out.
We were walking to the store as we were laughing at each others jokes and embarrassing moments.
"Scarlet?" Jimin asked while we walked.
"Yeah?" I answered back.
"I-I..." he was stuttering.
"What is it?" I said again.
"The night your parents were attacked..." Wait....why is he bringing this up.
"I was there....I-I saved you, I was that boy..." he said.
I stopped walking. I was shocked. He...was the boy....that saved my life?.... The image of my parents dying then me being saved played in my mind again. I covered my mouth as tears formed in my eyes. He came over to me and hugged me.
"I should've told you sooner....I'm sorry..." he whispered into my ear.
He wiped my tears away and forced me to smile by pulling my cheeks.
"Don't cry you're prettier when you smile." he said I started laughing.
"Thank you...for telling me." I said as we then continued to walk down the street and we finally made it to the store.
When we walked in we went straight to yard supplies. We got some flowers, soil, shovels, and bird feeders with seeds. Next we went to get paint for the walls, Jimin and I picked out white, dark blue, red, and a light heather grey for the living room. Then we got soap to wash the windows and walls. But we weren't content yet Jimin and I decided to get......a trampoline.
We paid and got ice cream as well. We took two carts with us to carry our stuff back home. We hid the carts outside so the others wouldn't see. When we walked in everyone started to crowd us.
"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!".
"ARE YOU HURT?!"
"ARE YOU OKAY?!" I got a little overwhelmed but Jimin stepped in front of me.
"Guys clam down you're freaking her out." he said calming them down.
"Scarlet and I just went shopping, it's all cool, but we do have a surprise for you." Jimin said.
"Follow me it's outside." he said walking outside with me and the others.
We pulled out the carts and everyone was amazed.
"I wanted to thank you guys for everything so Jimin and I were going to fix up the house." I said to the others, they looked happy and surprised.
"So we planned for the six of you to go on a little trip today." Jimin said and handed them some money.
"Go out, maybe karaoke or go to an arcade." he said as Rap Monster took the money.
After they got ready they all left. Jimin and I got the mower out of the garage and he stared mowing they front yard and back yard. I went inside and started taking picture and stuff off the wall to so we could paint. I went outside where Jimin was, he was still mowing. I decided to start washing the windows.
I felt hands on my hips, I turned around and Jimin was there he let go of me when I turned to face him.
"I'm done, do you need help?" he asked with an adorable smile.
"Sure!" I said with a smile on my face, he grabbed a rag and put it in the bucket full of soapy water.
He started washing the windows, but he didn't realized I snuck over to the hose. I picked it up as quietly as possible and I started to spray him.
"SCARLET!!!" he started yelling and I was just spraying him while laughing, he started chasing me and I was running while still spraying him.
He finally caught up to my and I stopped spraying him. He caught me in a back hug,
"Scarlet, you're such a little kid." he said while chuckling.
He let go of me and I started running and he chased me until we fell onto the freshly cut grass. We looked up at the sky, it was such a nice day.

I got up and so did he and we went to go plant the flowers in the back yard. Jimin and I started planting the plants and little tree's out front. It looked really nice.
After a few minutes of planting and laughing we went back inside. We poured the heather grey paint and we both started painting the living room. Jimin and I were painting until he walked over to me and put paint on my nose,
"Yah!" I screamed, I put my whole hand in the paint and put a hand print on his face.
We both started laughing uncontrollably.
"Jimin can you lift me up so I can paint up there." I asked while pointing up near the ceiling.
"Sure." He said he bent down and I got on his shoulders.
He stood up and grabbed my legs so I wouldn't fall. I started painting and he painted to with me on his shoulders, when we were done he put me down gently.
"Well that was fun!" he said with a big smile, I nodded with a big smile as well.
We continued to paint the rest of the house. After we were done painting, we went outside and looked at the house,
"It needs it's finishing touch now." he said looking at me and I turned to face him,
"Yup!" we both ran into the backyard, but he was a lot faster than me. He ran back over to me and picked me up,
"JIMIN!!!" I yelled as he started running with me in his arms.
We finally got to the back yard and he sat me down on the grass. He grabbed a BIG box of the back porch and carried it over and sat it down next to me.
"ARE YOU READY TO BUILD THIS!!!" Jimin yelled,
"YEAH!" I yelled back,
"I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He yelled,
"YEAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted louder,
"That's more like it!" he said, we started opening the box and maybe about...hmm...an hour and a half we finishing building our very own....Trampoline!!!!!!!!!
The sun was setting and Jimin and I were laying down on the trampoline watching the sun go down. I was completely out of energy but he wasn't. I started falling asleep he stood up and got off the trampoline,
"Scarlet come here." I slowly crawled over to the exit, he put his arm's out and he picked up like a baby.
He was carried me inside and that's when I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you all liked this chapter and will continued to read! Please go read Sportsmaniac1513's book that I helped write. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!