Complete Darkness

Roses POV

The next time I woke up I heard yelling and someone next to me struggling. 

 I started doing the same thing. 

 I couldn't use my sword or my powers. 

 "Suga?!" I screamed out, I was terrified. 

 "Calm down I'm right here. I'll get us out of here, I promise." he said. 

I started crying until I felt someone grabbed my hair and I shrieked. 

 "Oh I promise you, you won't be leaving any time soon." a deep male voice said. 

 He took my blindfold off but no one was there, I looked over to see Suga tied up in a chair with no blind fold on either. He looked over at me. 

 "You'll be okay, I promise, okay?" I nodded while tears ran down my face. 

 I saw a shadow appear right in front of me and I started screaming, I knew who it was. 

 "GET AWAY FROM ME!!!" I screamed. 

 The person became visible and it was my brother. I stared at him afraid for my life. 

 "Hello Rose." he said with a sick, twisted smile. 

 "I ran away isn't that good enough for you, I LEFT BECAUSE OF YOU!!!" I screamed again. 

 "No it wasn't good enough!" he yelled back. 

 His hair caught on fire, he was also a fire enchanter. 

 "I'VE ALWAYS HATED YOU!!!" he shouted. 

 I looked over at Suga he looked calm. I was so surprised. 

 "You can still stop this madness." I said trying to reason with him.  

"But I don't want to." he said. 

 He started pulling at his hair and screaming. 

 "YOU'VE GONE INSANE!!!" I screamed terrified of him.

 He stood up straight and was silent, there was no telling what he would do next. He slowly turned his head to Suga. 

 "Why hello there." he said. 

 "DON'T TOUCH HIM!" I screamed as I started struggling to get out of my chair. 

 I kept screaming and crying. 

 He grabbed Suga by the hair and tugged his hair. 

 "STOP IT!" I screamed again. 

 "I'll take the punishment for my doings not him!" he slowly looked over at me. 

"Are you sure?" he asked slowly. 

 "Yes, yes I'm sure!". He slowly and creepily walked over to my and stood right in front of me. 

 I looked down at the ground as he stared down at me. He put his hand on my cheek and lifted my face up so I could see him. 

 "STOP, IF YOU LAY ONE FINGER ON HER I'LL MAKE SURE YOU DIE!!" Suga was screaming. 

 He grabbed a handful of my hair just then in one hand and with the other he slapped me across the face. 

 I looked over a Suga...he wasn't there. I looked back at my brother and saw Suga standing right behind him. 

 "What did I tell you?" Suga said in a scary voice that I've never heard. 

 Just then he pulled out a knife and stabbed my brother in his neck.