Im Leaving

Jungkook's POV

Nothing was working, her pulse wasn't coming back. But I couldn't let her just die like this.

I started pounding my fist on her chest as hard as I could.

I had tears in my eyes and everyone was yelling at me to just stop already.

That's when Crystal's eyes shot open and she started coughing up black goop.

Rose hugged her and Jin ran to go get some more medicine.

She was so pale and her eyes were gray. She was crying so much too but so was Rose.

I went outside and sat down in the light rain. I thought about what could've happened to her.

I felt a presence behind me.

I turned around and saw Rose holding an umbrella. She sat down next to me on the steps and put the umbrella over the both of us.

"Thank you for saving her, Jungkook." she said and lightly hugged me.

"Now come on inside it's cold out here and we don't want you getting sick as well." she said with a smile then walked back inside.

I walked back in and Jin handed me a towel. I wrapped myself up and sat down at the kitchen counter.

"You really pulled through today Jungkook, MY LITTLE BOY IS ALL GROWN UP!" he said and hugged me.

"Yeah...Yeah...we get it...." I said while awkwardly smiling and pushing him off of me slowly.

J-Hope then walked in.

"Hey Jungkook, Crystal wants to see you." he said and walked out.

I followed behind J-Hope into the loft. I saw Crystal awake and actually had her color.

"How are you feeling?" I asked her.

Scarlet walked in and sat down.

"She can't talk at the moment." she said and gave Crystal a glass of water.

Scarlet's POV

I could tell she was still a bit weak but feeling a lot better.

"Noona, I'm going to the store with J-Hope." Jungkook said as he headed upstairs to get J-Hope.

"J-HOPE GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!!!!!" Jungkook yelled from the bottom of the stairs and then started sprinting up there to go get him.

10 seconds later I heard a crash and yelling.

"JUNGKOOK YOU ASSHOLE WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!!!!!" I heard J-Hope yelling.

I started giggling under my breath.
They chased each other out the door and I was left with Crystal.

I heard the door open with a slight creak behind me. I turned around to see Jimin. I let a sigh of relief and smiled.

"What are you doing here all by yourself." he asked me as he took a seat next to me.

"I'm just watching Crystal." I answered as he put his arm around me.

Jungkook's POV

J-Hope and I were walking down the street until we finally arrived at the store. Him and I were messing around a bit, like usual. I jumped on his back and he carried me around the store. We grabbed everything Jin asked for and some food.

I also grabbed pain killers for Scarlet because I knew she has been getting pains in her chest but I was the only person aware of this.

We checked out and left for home. The lights were all off when we got home but I could hear people talking downstairs.

J-Hope went upstairs to get some sleep but I was to curious.

I opened the basement door and headed downstairs. I couldn't make out what they were saying but it was definitely Eun Gi, Yoshi, Daiyu, Jin ,V, NamJoon, and Riko.

I walked a little further down the stairs until I could hear them clearly.

"We can't keep letting new people in even if they are in need of help, we are wasting medical supplies, food, and space. Plus bringing in more people is putting us in more and more danger. Our goal is to protect Scarlet not everyone else." NamJoon said angry.

"We can just let people die, I won't let that happen." Daiyu said.

"I agree with Daiyu, we can't just leave people to die when we can help them, it's just not right." Yoshi said.

"Jin how much money do we have left?" V asked.

"About $500, but that won't last to long." Jin explained.

"We need to get jobs or find a way to get money." NamJoon said.

"Its true we don't need more people but we can't leave them oppa." Riko said.

"I'M DONE WITH THIS BULL SHIT!!!!" Yoshi yelled and started walking towards the stairs.

I freaked out and tried running up the stairs but Yoshi saw me but V came running after her and saw me as well.

"Jungkook?...." V said.

I heard chairs moving and everyone came to the bottom of the stairs.

"What are you doing down here Jungkook?!! I've told you multiple times to NEVER come down here!!!!!" NamJoon screamed up the stairs at me.

"What's going on here?" I heard from behind me.

I turned around to see Scarlet.

"It's nothing." NamJoon said.

"NO TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON HERE! HOW COME I NEVER KNEW THIS ROOM EXISTED! YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN KEEPING SECRETS FROM ME HAVEN'T YOU!?" She yelled at them.

Just then Jimin came up behind her.

"Jungkook come here we're leaving them." Scarlet said to me.

I walked over to her and we both went upstairs and started packing our bags.

"Scarlet you're overreacting, just calm down." Jimin said trying to reason with her while she packer her bag.

"JUST STOP! It's either you stay here with them or you come with me and my brother!" Scarlet yelled.

She was furious.

Once she finished packing we headed out while everyone was yelling at each other and at us to not leave.

We stepped outside into the night on the cold streets with no place to stay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you guys for reading!!! Also can you guys make fan art or edits of Scarlet and Jimin or any of the other couples or characters in this fanfic please, I don't know how to make edits and I bet you guys are talented. Question, what language do you speak?