Shopping!!!

Scarlet's POV

        It was later that night and we were all at the dinner table talking and laughing about a joke Taehyung told us about sperm whales.  Jin made a toast to me being discharged from the hospital too,

"Hey guys I'm going to go to the store, who wants to come with?" I asked.

They all raised their hands.  I ran upstairs and threw on a grey sweater and red shorts with my blue snap back.  I ran back downstairs and put on my shoes.  Jimin came running down the stairs.

"I'M HERE!"  I slapped my forehead as he started giggling.

Everyone came down at their own times then we all left.  On the way there Jin was messing with my hair and Jimin was talking to me while practicing spells,

"Jimin you should stop now, we are getting close to the store."  I said as he made a pouting face but stopped.

When we got there NamJoon got a cart, but Jimin picked me up,

"YAH!" I yelled.

He sat me down in the cart and took the cart from NamJoon.

"A princess shouldn't walk." he said and then smiled.

We all went inside and I was still in the cart.  They ran down the rows with me and tossed things at me and I put them in the cart.  We looked like idiots but we honestly could care less.  All the others left to get the things they needed and it was just Jimin and I left.

"Jimin can you help me out?" I asked, he put his hands on my waist and lifted me out.

But instead of me landing on my feet, he picked me up and kissed me on the lips deeply, I decided to kiss him back.  We stopped when we heard Taehyung yelling from two rows away and the noise was getting closer.  He sat me down on my feet and let go of my waist.

"I love you." he whispered into my ear as Taehyung came running around the corner.

"What is it oppa?" I asked Taehyung.

"Can you tell Taehyung to stop being so weird?!" he looked like he was scared for his life.

"TAEHYUNG OPPA!!!!" I shouted and 5 seconds later he came running around the corner.

"What is it?" he asked.

"Stop scaring Taehyung, I don't want to hear his complaining." I said with a straight face as Jimin put his arm around me.

"Just tell me if they're getting on our nerves, because I can fix that." Jimin said to me.

Just then the others came running around the corner with chips and pizza.

"Let's have a party!!!" Taehyung screamed.

"But it's up to Scarlet and Jin." NamJoon said.

Jin and I walked over to the side for a bit, we decided to do our best acting and trick them.

"Sorry but no, we don't have the time or money." I said sadly.

They all looked down.

"JUST KIDDING!" Jin yelled.

"Just don't make to big of a mess." Jin said.

We checked out and then walked back home.  On our way home we rented motorcycles.  Taehyung and Hoseok were together as well as Jungkook and NamJoon then Yoongi and Jin I was with Jimin.

"Are you ready!?" I asked.

I put my arm around him and whispered into his ear.

"I'm ready." he started to take off.