Protecting The One You Love

V's POV

        I stayed up all night making sure the Warlocks wouldn't come back. 

Everyone was asleep.

It was mid-night and the lights were out. 

I lit a small light so I could see just in front of me, I turned while looking around. 

But I got startled when I saw Yoshi in front of me. 

"I scared ya, didn't I?" she asked trying tease me. 

"Wow you really are working on your stealth magic, aren't you?" I asked her avoiding her question.

"Yup!" she said while smiling. 

I pinched her cheeks.

"Oppa!  Stop!" she shouted.

I quickly covered her mouth with my hand, she then turn invisible. 

I looked around for her but couldn't see her. 

I heard breathing behind me, I turned and saw no one.  I turned towards the kitchen door again and saw her standing in front of me. 

When she saw me jump she laughed at me. 

"Don't do that!" I raised my voice at her, she stuck out her tongue at me. 

"That's it!" I said as I chased her around the living room into the kitchen.

She turned invisible again and I stopped running. 

I channeled my inner light making a little light orb surrounding me.  It was powerful enough to make Yoshi visible again. 

Before she could disappear again I grabbed her wrist.

"No more playing around." I said. 

She just laughed at me. 

"No ones going to come after what Scarlet did." she said while looking at the glass door in the kitchen.

Just then I saw a ball of dark magic hit Yoshi in the head making her passed out. 

I took cover and looked out the door and shot light at the man. 

He fell to the ground. 

I ran over to Yoshi and sat down next to her then checked her head, there was no sign of physical damage.

I picked her up and set her down on the couch.  I knew the spell the man used, it's a dark spell used to fill the victims body with darkness eventually killing them. 

I used all my energy to form as much light as possible and put my hands on her chest filling her body with light, destroying the darkness. 

I saw her eyes slightly move. 

When her eyes opened she quickly hugged me, but then everything went dark as I was in her arms.

Yoshi's POV

        I hugged him but I felt so much weight after a while and his hands slid down my back lifelessly. 

I moved him off of me and he fell to the floor. 

Before his head hit the ground I put my hand under his head then gently set his head down. 

I ran upstairs into Jin and Rap Monster's room. 

I ran over to Jin and shook him as much as I could until he woke up then I ran over to Rap Mon and did the same, they sat up in their beds and stared at me as if I was a freak.