Pranksters

Riko's POV

I woke up the next morning in the backyard.

I looked around to see my head on J-Hopes lap while we was awake.

"Good morning sunshine." he said as he moved my hair out of my face.

He smiled his cute smile and kissed my forehead.

I smiled back and then sat up. J-Hope cupped my face and squished my cheeks.

"Ah yeppeoda." he said to me.

He leaned in and kissed my squished lips.

He stood up then gave me a hand to help me up.

I went upstairs to my room and got dressed but I had to be quiet because of Scarlet sleeping, Jimin was sleeping too but he had his head on her bed while sitting in a chair next to her.

They were holding hands while sleeping.

After I got dressed in my softball shirt and blue jean shorts with converse I stepped out and quietly shut the door behind me.

I turned around to go back downstairs but I was slammed into the wall.

I shrieked a little before they covered my mouth.

I recognized who it was in a few seconds.....Kris.

I bit his hand and kneed him in the stomach.

"LEAVE ME ALONE! J-HOPE!!!!" I screamed.

He grabbed me and wrapped his arm around my neck. He started choking my until I couldn't breath.

I saw J-Hope running up the stairs.

When he saw what was happening he used his magic and shocked Kris.

Kris jumped off of me and I could breath again. He charged at J-Hope and threw a punch but he ducked then tackled him.

J-Hope climbed on top of him and started throwing shock punches at Kris.

Then Kris flipped the fight around and climbed on top of J-Hope.

I ran over to the two of them and punch Kris in the face making him fall off of J-Hope.

I grabbed J-Hopes arm and helped him stand. I closed my eyes while holding his hand and formed a water barrier around us.

Kris punched it but nothing happened.

"I'll be coming back for you Riko." he said then left.

The water evaporated into the air and I walked over to J-Hope, I grabbed his face but he looked down.

I grabbed his face again with strength and forced him to look at me, he had cuts and bruises all over his face.

I grabbed his wrist and slowly lead him downstairs into the kitchen. I grabbed the first aid kit and cleaned his face with a rag and then cleaned out his cuts, lastly I put band aids on his bad cuts.

"Are you okay?" he asked me.

"I should be asking you that." I said and he chuckled for a second.

"Yes I'm fine, now you have to answer my question."

"I'm fine." I said and he smiled at me.

"Why was he here?" J-Hope asked me.

"I don't know." I said as I went outside and saw V and Yoshi sleeping along with Eun Gi and NamJoon .