Sun Rise

Scarlet's POV

        I woke up the next morning with a hand in mine, I looked over to my side to see Jimin holding my hand while sleeping in his seat again.  I laid back down so he wouldn't wake up but then I heard something.

"Why does a pretty angel have to wake me up everyday..." Jimin mumbled.

"Sorry, you can go back to sleep if you want." I said while sitting up as he let go of my hand.

I felt my whole body fall back onto the bed

"Don't leave yet, it's very comforting."  he said as he held my hand again.

"Jimin let me up..." I said quietly.

"What if I don't want to." he said acting childish.

"YAH!  You brat!" I said while messing up his hair.

"YAH! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!" Jimin yelled while fixing his hair.

"Oh, no reason you were just being a brat." I was smirking.

I was caught off guard when Jimin pulled me to him and kissed me quickly then let go of me.

"Jimin-oppa....." I said while touching my lips confused.

"Scarlet...I love you." he said with sincerity. 

"I love you too." I said.

Then he wheeled me back to my room and went to get Starbucks and food. 11:30 a.m. The nurse came and and told me that I had one more check up with them before I could pack up and leave tomorrow.  I got a call as the nurse left.

"Hey babe." I was a little embarrassed to hear that.

"YAH, WHO SAID WE'RE DATING?!" I yelled at him.

"Well it depends, for us guys a kiss means that you're dating but what do I know about you girls anyway." He was teasing me.....again.

" I got you your Starbucks and your food." He said.

" The nurse told me I have one more check up before I can leave tomorrow." I said looking down 

*Time Skip*

        It was the next day and I had one more check up before I could leave.  I followed the nurse down the hall.  When I got into the MRI room, she locked the door.  I knew she wasn't my nurse.

"JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE QUINN!!!!" I screamed as the lady transformed into a younger girl also known as Quinn.

"You might as well just give up now, I mean look at how weak you are...you don't stand a chance against me." she said while smirking at me.

I found the closest needle by me and cut my wrist again.

My hair turned white and my eyes turned bright blue, tattoos started to form on my body.  I was a Silent Angel.

Silent Angels can kill or hurt someone with just their stare of regret.

I started looking at her eyes and she grabbed her chest and fell to the ground holding where her chest was, but I stopped when I heard Jimin outside the doors.

"Scarlet...don't do anything you would regret, Okay.  I'll find a way to help you." he said, this made me angry and sad.

"I don't need your help, I can handle it, this is my fight not yours." I said.

Quinn was still on the floor catching here breath.  I walked over to her and grabbed the collar of her shirt.

"Don't you EVER come near me AGAIN or I swear I'll kill you next time." I said then I dropped her and she disappeared into thin air and the door unlocked.

Jimin came rushing in.

"Are you okay?" he asked holding my shoulders.

"I-I'm fine.  J-Just please....get me out of here...." I said quietly while shaking in fear.

He pulled me into a hug and calmed me down as my hair and eyes changed back to normal.  He grabbed my wrist and pulled me down the hall and into my room.

"Pack up NOW!  I'm sick of this place." he said.

I started packing up and we both left.  We were both on our way home until the Worgen's came out of the shadows.

"Missy you and I didn't get to finish our little 'talk' last time." Baekhyun said as he walked up to me.

Jimin stepped in front of me.

"Leave her alone Baekhyun." Jimin said in a stern tone.

"Fine then, we will just have to fight for her, and by the way there IS a chance of death here, you know that right?" Baekhyun said smirking.

"I'm willing to take that chance.".

"Jimin!" I yelled.

"I'M NOT GOING TO LET YOU DIE!" he was furious.

"Okay lets fight." Jimin said as he formed fire in his hand just like last time but with more power....

"Scarlet.....RUN!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and will continue reading.  Please share this with friends as well!  LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!