New Family

Riko's POV

    I woke up the next day and when I walked out of Scarlet's room it was so loud. 

I went downstairs and into the kitchen where I saw J-Hope cleaning and Jin cooking breakfast. 

"Good morning." J-Hope said to me as he walked over to me and messed up my hair. 

I left the kitchen and went back upstairs and got dressed. 

I went downstairs but this time everyone was down there but Scarlet. 

As I sat down Jimin went upstairs to go wake up Scarlet. 

I sat down next to J-Hope as Jin put food on all of our plates. 

Jimin came in dragging Scarlet by her wrist as she rubbed her eyes. 

"OPPA!" She screamed as he forced her to sit down as he sat down next to her. 

We all ate together, I felt as if I finally had a family. 

After we finished we all went outside and took Peoji on a walk.  As Peoji ran around J-Hope and I talked as the others messed around.

"Hey guys, I'm going to take Riko to go get her stuff." J-Hope said after a little bit of walking. 

We both headed to my apartment.  Once we got there we packed up my stuff.  I threw a pillow at him and threw one at me. 

After that I made us some ramen as he talked about the others and what they're like. 

I sorta spaced off into his eyes as he was talking and he snapped me out of it by kissing my cheek I was in so much shock. 

My cheeks turned bright red as I put my hand on my cheek.  He looked me right in the eyes.

"I like you Riko...." he said to me as I looked up to see his face. 

I stood up and grabbed my stuff and as I started to walk out the door, he grabbed my wrist, I turned and slapped his face. 

He looked shocked, I fell to the ground crying, he sat down next to me.

"WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE THIS SO HARD FOR ME?!" I yelled.

"I want to be with you so badly but I can't, I'm here to finish my mission and that's it, I have to leave after that." I screamed at him as tears run down my face. 

He grabbed my face and forced me to look into his eyes.

"Calm down Riko." he said.

I started taking deep breaths. 

"I understand your reasons." he said.

"Just give me a little bit to think, okay?" I said as he nodded. 

We sat down on my couch and talked for a bit until I fell for him. 

We were picking up my stuff getting ready to leave.  I sat down on the couch and sat there thinking about him, he sat down next to me.

"What's wrong" he asked. 

I turned to face him and kissed him on the lips.  I then backed away and looked at the ground embarrassed. 

He then put his hand on my cheek and pulled me closer and began to kiss me back.  I pulled away after a bit and stood up to grab my stuff. 

He grabbed my other bags and walked over next to me.

"I love you..." he whispered into my ear as we walked home. 

On our way home we met up with the others and we all got ice cream. 

We all made our way home while eating our ice cream once we all got home we all went into the backyard and hung out there. 

Jimin and Jungkook were doing flips and stuff on the trampoline while Jin, Rap Monster, V, and J-Hope made dinner.  Scarlet and I went upstairs and unpacked my bags, J-Hope and Jimin came upstairs after 30 minutes and brought up a mattress with blankets. 

They stayed for a bit and watched us unpack while they talked to us. 

After we finished unpacking we all went downstairs and watched TV, we watched 'Running Man', Jimin fell off the couch from laughing so much but he dragged Scarlet down with him. 

They started laughing while we started laughing at them.  That's when Jin came in to the loft with an apron on saying dinner is ready, that just made us crack up even more. 

"What?!" Jin yelled.

"YOU REALLY ARE A MOM, ARE'NT YA!!!!!" Jimin yelled while laughing his ass off. 

After laughing for a bit we all gathered in the kitchen and started eating Sundubu jjigae.  We all messed with Jungkook for a little bit because he was the youngest. 

I really did love being around them. 

After dinner I went outside on a walk by myself for a bit until I ran into a group of Disbanded Warlock thug's. 

"Hey pretty lady, whatcha doing out here all by yourself?" One of the men said. 

I summoned a water snake sword and ran around them like a streak of light.  They looked confused until they saw me behind them. 

"Oh so she's part of The Kirin boys....GET HER!!!!!!!" the all charged at me and I wiped them out and fought back until three of them caught me all at once. 

"LET GO OF ME YOU PSYCHOS!!!" I yelled but they wouldn't let me go. 

They put a lock spell on me so I couldn't use any magic. 

Just then 4 out of 7 of the thugs fell to the ground. 

That's when I saw J-Hope come out from behind a building.

"WHO ARE YOU, WHAT WAS THAT?!" one of the thugs said shocked. 

"I am Jung Hoseok from the clan 'The Druids' and that was eternal electric shock waves, it sends energy waves so strong to the heart it can destroy it." J-Hope said intimidating the thugs. 

They dropped me on the ground and took off.  I was coughing and gasping for air. 

J-Hope came running over to me and picked me up and carried me home. 

"Why would you go by yourself?"  J-Hope asked as we got to  the door step. 

I couldn't speak, I was too exhausted.  He carried me inside and sat me down on the couch. 

He went into the kitchen and got me a glass of water.  Everyone but him and I were asleep. 

After I gain some of my energy back he helped me upstairs then he went to his room, I turned as I closed the door to see Scarlet still awake. 

"Hey where were you?  Jimin, J-Hope, and I were worried." she said.

"I went on a walk." I said not telling the full story. 

I got dressed and went to bed after chatting with Scarlet for a bit. 

I'm glad I have a family now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you all liked this chapter and will continue to read this story. Thank you and I love you all!!!!!!!