Chapter 13

Niklaus and Elijah.

Shit.

"Hello Sister. Damon" Niklaus said, walking over to stand in front of me.

I nodded acknowledging him.

"Hello Klaus. How long have you been standing there?" Damon smirked as he wrapped an arm around me.

"Long enough to know that my sister satisfied your needs last night" Niklaus answered him, looking at me. Shit,  they've been here for a while. "I'm proud of that promise to Stefan that you made."

"Well, I hope you had fun losing your virginity" Elijah said with a grimace.

"Elijah, I-" I was cut off by Damon.

"Oh you've got that really wrong!" Damon exclaimed.

"Damon!" I tried to stop him.

"Oh come on Adira! You've been alive for more than a thousand years. You couldn't have gone that long without having some fun. How many one night stands have you had over the years?" he asked me with a smile. "If anything, definitely last night."

I glared at him to the point where he turned away to avoid me. I turned to him before punching him straight in the balls. Damon sat there with a blank expression hiding the immense pain, then went back to looking at Niklaus.

"So how may I be of assistance, oh stupid one?" Damon smirked.

"Well, you incompetent baboon. We've come to ask if Adira has seen our darling older brother Finn" He smirked, turning to me.

I stood up and looked him straight in the eye. "I haven't heard from Finn but when I first arrived into town he called saying he wanted to meet and catch up"

Elijah nodded "Well Adira, Are you able to contact him and arrange a meeting?"

I nodded and got my phone and called Finn just to get no answer so I texted him.

To: Finn

Hello Brother! I would like to take you up on that offer you suggested when I first came into town

I pressed send and waited. About two minutes later, my phone buzzed.

From: Finn

Ah yes! Why don't you meet me in the Town Center at 4:30 and we can catch up

I looked up to my two brothers "He's in. We will meet at 4:30 in the Town Center." I said walking out of the room and upstairs to put some shorts on.

All of a sudden I feel a sharp pain in my lower region and fall on the bed.

I lay there in agony.

"Damon!" I scream, just to hear rapid footsteps heading up the stairs.

Damon barges in the room and freezes at the sight of me.

That's when everything goes black.