Blue Boy

Excerpt :

The Boy was born in a terrible world, but was protected in the beginning of the ribs that belonged to his mother that he learned to crack. So quickly. He hadn't pried any longer but forced his way out. He chose to live. The exact force and his God-given right right to live as intended. Causing the pain no one needed which at the end caused him to hurt no one but himself.

Everyone in that room saw to themselves that he wasn't needed. The Boy was indeed Blue. Who wanted a Blue Boy? Why was he even able to exist? Was this legal? Was he legal? Was he crazy? But the Blue Boy doesn't cry, he screams in the madness, matching his better; His father. He was nothing of this Earth. That much everyone knew.

Red hot, his mother, fuming says "no" this thing  was no part of her. The people and doctors scream too. The 'grandmother' fell out and the 'grandfather' caught her. 

His skin was pale and a frosty winter blue. His eyes ashen with the charcoal color of grey. His tiny fists balling up in a pooling aqua. His eyes yellowing behind the grey orbs and at the corners they turn pink, reddish even. 

Little Blue Boy was maddening. No one wanted him. By the looks of it, he was already done for. "Throw him out! Throw him out!" the 'grandmother' snaps and orders about. She pointed to the way of the incinerator. 

The nurse that was sent to bring the baby to his execution was the only one. Out of all the ten bodies in that room, 1 out of ten that were sent to throw the Blue Baby boy away she was the one who swaddled him in a grey blanket, wrap him up in another white one. She'd taken a good look at the Blue Boy into his eyes and smiled while her Blue eyes latched onto his. This was her gift. She saw this as an  opportunity. 

She'd just filed her taxes a month ago the very lucky nurse. She had nothing to do with the money, she had no family and no one loved her enough to give her children. The nurse knew exactly what to do. 

She now wraps the Blue Boy up again once more almost worried because he was fresh out. She puts him in her backpack after emptying out everything she doesn't need from it and quits her job. She has 10,000 dollars from her income tax. She'll make a new life and she knew no one would want him. 

So the nurse drove home, quickly packing and purchasing over the phone plane tickets to California. Where her and her Blue boy with grey eyes and looking into the orbs once more finding a name, "Noah." he looked like a Noah and that she loved Noah from "The Notebook"

 She truly loved the little boy in front of her although he was mad from the day he was born. He didn't stop screaming either. She had to pay for a private cabin in her plane for them to be alone, she didn't want anyone telling her baby to shut up or make him worse. But she began to sing a Polish nursery rhyme song and one by one little Noah fell asleep. 

She knew it'd be a challenge to raise the boy but she loved every part of him. "I promise little Noah that I will never leave you."she knew that he would one day wander off and learn she is not his real mother. She looked nothing like him, she was a darker tone Hispanic woman and the boy looked nothing like Eliza. He was only two percent African American and all the other Germanic and Caucasian like his father. Of course she could always steal that story line and say that it was a one night stand, his father left her alone and that he just turned out predominantly white. 

She had all the time in the world with him before she could lie to the Blue Boy. But it occurred to her that maybe for all of his life he'll just stay that tone of blue and not have to ask his new darker skinned mother where he came from. That just maybe she won't face interrogation but also if he is Blue for all his life people will think he's a freak. That he'll be shipped to FEMA, FBI, something beyond the woman's power or worse. In the circus. 

The new mother couldn't let herself worry too much about her new baby boy. This was not what she wanted. 

EDITED TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY! I WANTED TO ADD VIRGINIA'S FUNERAL TO THIS CHAPTER BUT IT'S 7:57 AND I'M LATE FOR SCHOOL SO LATER ON I'LL WORK ON THAT CHAPTER WHEN I GET HOME FROM SCHOOL. SORRY IT'S SO DAMN SHORT BUT I WANTED TO LEAVE IT AT HERE AND NOT TELL TO MUCH OF NOAH AND THE NURSE (VALENTINA'S) STORY. IT WILL BE IN THE NEXT BOOK WHICH IS UP BUT CHAPTERS AREN'T COMING UNTIL THIS ONE IS OVER! I LOVE YOU!

UnrealQueenz

mommys_babygirl

modesty777

@ thank you all for your comments that inspire me to keep writing for start to finish but as well as when I read your comments not only do I laugh but I listen and try to hear you out and thanks to you that I get inspired, that I improve on the story because without you guys, and all the rest of you that take time out of your day to read you really improve my insight.

l_white a great friend of mines in which I do say so if a great friend, great person and incredible girl who I've talked to here and there she's also one other person that's inspired my works and lets me know my books are, and I quote "awesome" even when I am let down and don't think my shit is good. Please read her works, they are great and I think I even cried while reading one of her books, so GO LIKE IT! READ IT! BREATHE ON IT! Just kidding! Lol but give it a try and even follow her. Great person with a way of wording level I'm not even on. Be prepared to be shook. 

Now let me stop rambling and get myself to school! it's 8:10 AM!

Also what are your views on Baby Noah and the Nurse Valentina? What do you think should happen next between how Eliza just let him go and what happened or why the fuck he's blue? Who knows? Who cares? Be ready for a update later on! Things are about to go down!