No, Ms. Lonely

That's Alex there guys, I know I didn't put this in the last chapter but there he is!

Eliza's pov

I was with Alex, on a plane to Greece, of course I was angry. He forced me to come with him once again with a gun to my head until we got in public. He forged the text to Ashley, my heart broke in peaces as he wrote those mean things to her she did not deserve yet all the same I was angry at her for going on with him fucking her.

I wanted to cry but I remained strong. Yes, ten times stronger than him because I just must be! His hand caressed my cheek. "Oh Eliza aren't you happy to be back with daddy again?"

"No!" I hissed. "And I never will be because you were an abusive master!"

He grabbed my chin to make me face him. "I can assure you darling I am not like that anymore, I am a good master, you will see and you will learn to obey me now."

I shook my head and shuddered away from him. "No. I. Will. Not!" and did it matter? I could never see him as my master, I was a domme first off and second I am a LESBIANNNNNN. Duh, did nobody care to pay attention to me not even thinking about dick?

He didn't want to embarrass himself on the plane or have me make a scene so he just pet my head like he used to when he'd tried to get me to be quiet. Soon the way he pet me made me fall asleep, but it shouldn't have. I was not supposed to submit! I am a domme!

Ashley pov

Tonight was celebration night, I had dressed up my black high waist swimsuit and a black fitted short sleeved bandage dress. With forest green patented leather Louboutins. Then my dry clothes were a grey halter tank, high waist light wash shorts, my DOPE black backpack and white knee high Converse.

I puffed looking in the mirror. "I've got this look right, at least that's one thing Eliza taught me and that's fashion." I flop in my bed and feel my eyes glaze a bit. I miss my girlfriend!

Maddie came barging into my room, taking me by the wrist. "Girl if you cry about this girl today," she raised her right hand. "I will certainly give you something to cry about then!" everyone knew Maddie never kidded about smacking the shit outta someone; Boris came in then and had his arm around her. Boris snatched me up from my bed and onto his shoulder.

"Little girl enough of your blues, instead of the ones in your eyes how about the one in a hard ceramic pool in Gallina Siv, aye?"

I nodded my head. "Yes Boris, I know." I hung like a rag doll over is shoulder until we reached the cab. Boris, Maddie, Paris and I. We would be meeting Paul at Gallina Siv's. I leaned on Paris, still a little down. We drive off to Gallina Siv's

They all looked at me, sucking their teeth and rolling their eyes. "Get over that bitch!" Maddie barked.

Paris hugged me. "We need you to be happy babes, or else we can't be happy I mean come on you should be sad on your celebration night before graduation!"

They had a point, so I slapped on a smile and got on my phone to start posting Instagram pics of us in the cab getting ready to go to Gallina Siv's! Boris even did the light skin face, he bit his lips and strikes the camera with his tigery amber eyes with flecks of gold and green. Not too long we were at Gallina Siv's, when the cab stopped there was a red carpet before us and said "Happy Graduation!" Paul there in a tuxedo and swimwear in a satchel. "Finally made it ladies!"

I swear Paris ran to him so fast it looked like she flit to him, her legs wrap around them as they intensely kiss. "Hey baby." she giggled.

Paul smiles. "Hey bae,"he kisses her once more. "Boris!" they handshakes. Maddie took my hand so we all walked in together, there was so many of our friends here, like extensions of my friend's friends who became my friends, we were all in the same school after all.