Talk About A Woman

ASHLEY POV

Did you know know to be possessed by one woman is to have her attain a spot in your heart whether you leave her? Possession takes over and then there is nothing else that matters, this is way different than being in love. To be taught by someone who can captivate your heart is all the beauty of what she was about. To be under someone's power is the ultimate power; I had a choice and I chose to give up and give in. 

I never thought I could adore such, praise such a woman and be under such a human who didn't seem to be human at all. But here I am sitting next to her in a room with a man asking us questions and evaluating our poor scrambled brains. "Ashley?" the good doctor calls my name for attention. "tell me about yourself and your own experience, this is all confidential, I will be both your therapist."

So she looks at me speaking with her eyes to "be honest" ; "I am Eliza's girlfriend. I am her Submissive-- I belong to to her and her only. She cares for me, before this incident I was under her care and in a relationship for only three months, fell hard." I start. 

She holds my hand supporting me while it was hard to talk about this. I didn't want this to happen, I hadn't ever wanted her to leave me in the first place. Why couldn't I keep on loving my girlfriend as normal people did?  "he means start from the beginning but I'll tell that part because I know it most," I blanch towards Eliza. "my girlfriend and I met at an elementary school she was in the third grade; I, in the ninth ready to leave but I had just graduated and was going to kill myself in the bathroom with my special pair of razors cutting myself up and shit she saved my life when she talked about her mother, how to be grateful about life."

I remembered it all so clearly as if it was Yesterday. 

YOUNG ASHLEY POV

"Now Ashley what is 4 times 11?" My teacher Mrs. Porter asks me as I am sitting in my chair drawing rainbows and unicorns looking at my crush, Jenny a few tables across from me. I kissed her cheek once we're good friends.  I was too busy looking at Jenny to concentrate the answer of 4x11...

I raised my hand, she gives a curt nod. "may I use the bathroom?" I asks my teacher. She writes me up a pass and lets me go off to the bathroom. I heard the eighth graders are graduating today that must be wonderful!  I wondered what they were wearing because I heard they were going all out with this year's graduation. 

I could hear the kids coming back into the school as graduation was now finally over. I walked into the bathroom after taking a rather long walk down the corridor through the halls. I opened the door and quickly walked towards the first stall before me. I sat down and did my business, patiently waiting for myself to be finished with, I did everything but before pulling up my pants I could hear a girl crying. The sheer sound of distress and sadness; A young woman crying hard and loud. 

I was taught to always be kind and helpful towards others, I wanted to be a good example from by parents. But I heard a door slam and lock, so I rushed over to the sink to wash my hand quickly before going to the stall that had a pair of soft and slender feet clad in ruby encrusted heels followed be the ankles of a black sparkling gown. "hello, are you okay?"

"NO; GO AWAY  YOU DIMWIT CHILD!" the teen burst in an outrage while her cries broke. Well that hurt my feeling a little bit but we Blacks' never back down from a fighting challenge or people whom need my help. That's why mama was a teacher to help misunderstood kids and dad, a lawyer.