Yes Ms. Robinson (Halloween Special pt. 2, {Not Edited})

Vera's POV

I feared my little sister would know I'm here and try to kill me. I know sisters have their problems, but ours went to the next level until it became extreme. I always tried to figure out why Eliza hated me, but secretly I knew why. I just didn't want to feel bad for being the careless, faulty, crummy and negligent sister I sort of knew I was to Eliza. I will make it up to her even if it seriously kills me, I don't care because I love my little sister and it's never too late to protect her.

Nate sent me a kik message: Get your ass out of here, now. Liza's leaving my lair with her girlfriend any moment.

I didn't answer back or particularly give a fuck. I want to set things straight and let her know things were more harder for her to understand when she was young, and why I was so stupid not to be there wen those men... Ugh, those men mom dated and married laid their dingy hands on her.

I walked closer to Nate's lair, that's when my sister and my eyes met. "Eliza," I whisper, at lost of words for my little sister. Though there is nothing little about her, she's taller than me but younger in a five years age difference.

From a few yards away I could see her shaking and growling. Her dainty hands balled into big fist, so I ran to her before she could attack. My arms wrapped around her's and kept her contained. "Hear me out before you claw my face up little sister and anyways you don't wan to start a scene in front of your girlfriend and guest."

"I'll kill you when I have the chance to get you alone but I'll do it slowly so you can witness yourself dying." Eliza threatened.

"I know why you hate me, it's because I was out most times to run away so those men couldn't touch me, but I left them to touch you when I shouldn't have. I was cowardice, mama was a fucking workaholic and her husbands were rapist, perverts and disturbing men but I love you and there's still time to forgive if you can." I kissed her cheek, almost near her lips. "I seen mama last week, she still misses you."

Eliza shook her head. "She never cared about me. You never cared about me. Her husbands never cared about me. The only one that's cared was her!" she pointed to the short bushy eyebrow'd blonde, I'm guessing was her submissive. She was so fucking beautiful, like this majestic creature-- goddess?

"Ms. Black?"

The goddess throws me a dirty look, "What?" she hissed, ready to lurch at me.

"Do you love my sister truly?" I looked at the girl with sincere eyes as I held my sister tightly, in a few seconds if she does not calm down right now she'll break my bind on her.

The goddess' reaction softened, her voice even came down lower than expected. "With all my soul, with all my heart, with my everything this woman right here is my mate, I love her and no other match is made for me but her."

With everything I was made of I knew in my being that this girl loved my sister."If I let you do will you hurt me?" I asked my sister.

Eliza said nothing, but I trusted her enough. I let her go and stepped back. "I won't do it now but I'll hurt you when you are here alone, fearful so you better watch out if you don't want to be the one on the hot end."

I took her threat and turned it around. "You think I'm scared of you little sister?" I stepped towards her closer. "I'm a submissive and your a domme, you can hurt me all you want because I love it but you don't have it in you to kill me and blondie over here would leave knowing you did that."

The goddess backed up. "That's your blood standing in front of you, don't make the wrong choices."

My sister wrapped her arms around the goddess. "Let's go mon cherie, I feel like dancing." my sister left me alone and danced with the small goddess in the crowd farther from me. I backed up away, away and away from the party itself until I was outside them crying. Now I knew what it was like to feel alone. To be abandoned just like her. I ran away to my car crying .