You and I and Judas

Eliza POV

Five days later after engagement....

We were back to normal, I was designing and then coming up with new ideas. Ashley was making art work again, paint and sketching whatever she could, we teamed up to even make a new clothing line for infant fashion. 

My sisters would call in Target or Macy's for sales and getting my brand back out in the fashion industry.

 In my debts to the people who contributed forward to getting away from Alex I had a proper funeral for Marie. Her daughter and family are in safe hand; they are set for life in whatever they need so they needn't work too hard a day in their lives and that her daughter can go to the best school in Germany, start a new life and all. I paid everyone back and fulfilled promises, but now my biggest debt was into Alan. 

None of this could have been done without him, he looked so restless and in love with my sister. His security was always around me. Compliant as well. I didn't know what to give him or say besides thank you. He was too good to Ashley and I. 

Maybe if him and Joss are very serious about one another then perhaps maybe I'd be able to throw them a beautiful wedding one day-- That's it! A vacation. That's what I could get him, somewhere far away. I knew he'd love that.

Things were gonna be just fine too.  I just had to finish one other thing, Amara. That bitch is gonna be so dead when I'm done with her and Bee? I knew she should have been dead a long time ago, she was a pitiful thing. How could I have ever loved her? Spoiled her? She had it out for me all those years I was watching over Ashley. 

"Are you ready?" I look at her, loading up the gun. 

She looks back at me. "are you fucking kidding me?" I glare at her. "I've lived and died to see this bitch go down."

We quickly kissed before heading down the the basement where Amara was tied up to a chair and gagged. She looked like shit, "Ehhhhmmmm!"

"Yeah, yeah shut up. Right back at you." I mumbled to the very short and annoying Amara. Ashley peeled off her tape, Amara spat on her. "babe slap the shit out of her for me, will you?"

Ashley wind back her hand while then her hand smashed into her face like an asteroid. Ashley now began throwing punches at Amara until she was done and satisfied on how Amara's face looked. "we're taking your baby, putting him into a loving family meanwhile you'll be wherever... Whenever-- oh, hey Father!"

The Father came down to give Amara her last rites.  "yes father, how wonderful it is to see you although these are unfortunate terms it is still glad to my very soul to see you and know you'll still be attending our wedding? Yes?"

Amara stared down at the rings Ashley and I wore. "you've got to be fucking kidding me? right?" Amara spat in pure anger. She hands a spit ball towards my fiance's finger. This time Ashley didn't waste a moment to kick Amara's neck in. 

"Now Amara... Do you want your rites released unto you?"  I came up to her as the girl's neck was pulsating, pinging and bulging. She had just shook her head. "alright then, well father give her the rites anyway, I think she'll need them." especially where she was going...

Father Morrissey began speaking his rights off to Amara. She hung her head in shame, "damn you and your children, damn your marriage."

"Yada, yada, yada;" I mumble. I close up to my fiancee, kissing her. "I can't believe I hired this obsessive bitch."

"Me neither." she smiles towards me lightly with her clumsy hands over my stomach. "we must think of names for our children if you are going to be committed to this family?" Ashley questioned.