My Heart is here with you pt.2 (Valentine's day edition)

Ashley POV

After breakfast and settling down, at 11:00 we head out with Gia to the adult store. Today Eliza drove the car, yet I protested to drive rather than her driving, I had lost my protest due to a warning threat.  Gia sat in the back in a dog carrier with as seatbelt over it.

"So babe what are we going to the adult store for?"I asked Eliza.

She had a slight smirk on her across her lips,  "You'll see when we get there."

I liked the intrigue so I went along with it. I enjoyed the ride, looking around the city.  I get a text from my dad.

Dad: Morning my sweet little Valentine. I want you to know you're loved, when I first seen you I knew you had a special spot in my heart no one can take. I love you Ash.

I smiled to myself and text back. Me: Thank you daddy, I love you too. Happy Valentine's day, have fun with Ms. Honey.

He sends me a kiss emoji Dad: 💋

I put my phone away and just in time we were at the adult sex store. Eliza walked out the car first to come over to my side then grabbed my hand to help me out. "Thank you."

Eliza nods, "You're welcome." She hurried to the front door to open that one too. I walked in seeing all types of things around the store,but nothing really too new. All the same sexual stuff, maybe a few new mask and corsets here and there but nothing new. Until a new light came from the back of the room taking my attention. I stalk towards the bright light, through an aisle of dildos and scented condoms. Getting closer only meant the light had become more brighter. I was almost blinded by it as I was so close within an arm distance. I only saw rainbow flecks reflect off of me. Suddenly the lights around the object came off, I had blotchy gray spots  in my vision before seeing what it was.

A diamond collar in a plexiglass, the diamonds were real to. I felt someone breathing on my neck and a hand on my behind. "Do you like this?" Eliza chuckled. "isn't it beautiful my love?"  she purred, clutched my behind harder. I moaned lightly, then shook it off because we were in public.

As much as I wanted to say no, and didn't want her to spend ridiculous sums of cash, but I had said yes and I wanted it so bad. How could I not? "Yes, yes it is." I gawked at it with wide eyes.

"Good, it's yours." Eliza wrapped her arms around me, hugging me from behind. Kisses multiply and linger on my neck. "Like how you're all mines."

My head softly dropped back in ecstasy but my senses came back. "Eliza no it's fine I was just looking at it maybe next time."

She laughed at me. "Baby it's already yours, I bought it a week ago and put on this whole production hoping you'd like it if I had lots of lights around it to get your attention, it worked and you like it," she kisses my cheek. "Manager!"

I got played. I had to take the gorgeous now, she spent a lot and was thinking about me when she bought it. "Babe..."

"Shush not another word, you'll wear this now today and everyday to go along with your other collars," The manager ran to the box next to us and gave Eliza the key. I watch as my girlfriend put the key in the lock and dial the code on the bar to get my new collar out. "A beautiful treasure for my beautiful babygirl."

I turn to the entrance of the store so she can put it on, without lifting my hair I had it up in a bun. She places it around my neck, then locks it around me. "This has a number lock on it, only I know the code you'll never be able to take this off and a tracker on this I'll know where you are now."

I nodded, agreeing. "Yes mistress." I get on my tippy toes and kiss her cheek. It was weird that it had a number lock and tracker in it but I know she wanted me to be safe, and to let everyone know I'm hers. "Anything else I should know?"