Dom Angelov

(Perc's party 10:30 pm)

Josselyn's POV

I knew this was this right thing to do, getting my sister's lover. She would have asked for this if she had a way to tell me she was held up somewhere. I took a simple hand gun shooting the front guards square in the forehead. Seventy people in this tubular icky  glass house. I started shooting people through the first floor with each gun on the sides of my shoulder. I seen some of these famous people but didn't quite give a fuck, damn I even shot up Ariana Grande... Too bad, she was as cute as a Doe. People upstairs were screaming throughout the floors, I'm only guessing Ashley was in Perc's personal soundproof room keeping her there safe. I ran up the second floor just about killing anyone in my view. Uno and his lady friend were smart enough to lay on the floor not to get killed. 

I shot up thr entire second and went up to the third where people were now quiet and gripping onto one another, asking me for forgiveness and saying "Eliza no!" if half of those dumb bitches knew I wasn't my sister. I shot all of them without remorse, rejoicing in my passion to kill. 

On the last floor, the fourth there they were. I was going to get Ashley and try to get on Perc's good side, truth was we weren't working for the same associations but knew one another from previous years of bullshit. We had one common enemy, Alex.  I kept a few guards alive and came across a dirty blonde God. Dylan Sinclair. 

"Well hello sugar, nice to finally meet you," I winked at the scared man as I was reloading my hand gun; dropping the empty bigger guns to the marble floor. "the nitwit cunt that took my sister's lover away from her and the idiot working for Alex-- you're so smooth you little but not that smooth."

Turns out he had been working for Alex for two years, his relationship with Nelly was fake, his start up modeling career was fake and so was his family. When I read his file while taking the ride here with Vera I knew his family was dead and that before Alex met him, he was a bum on the streets but had been in previous gangs and was one of the best hitmen in New York. I didn't care too much on his plans with Ashley but I knew I couldn't wait to kill him. "please Joss, don't kill me not now!" he clasp his hands together in prayer position hoping he could let me be his savior. And if anyone was really smart they'd knew behind that old prayer 'please forgive me' act that he was using that to stall time to get the gun from his jacket. "Joss I'm going to be a father and I have a good thing going for me, I'm going to have a family now!"

I looked him dead in the eyes while my gun was at his forehead in center. "Ashley will never start a family with you."

Dylan had knew Alex's baby wasn't his. "Alex gave me a family to have-- this is what I've always wanted, a family and a beautiful girl like Ashley."

"You're not gonna get it honey." shots square in the forehead, Dylan Sinclair was announced dead at 10:31. The justice of my sister's dear love was intact with peace. All was well once again now that he was dead and now the loose seams of the rest of this operation was almost done: to get Ashley and Eliza together and as well for what was growing inside of Ashley that was unknown. However I wanted my sister's lover's offspring dead and out of her as well. 

What inside of her wasn't right. An abomination, Alex's spawn growing time after time. Eliza wouldn't have ever wanted this for Ashley. I couldn't do anything about this. But my only job was to retrieve her and take her into safety living with Vera and mama.

Going past the feared guards  I bust in the darkened room with style with another gun. There she was. Perle noire de York; was what Eliza refered to her as in the letters she wrote us over the months, we call her that or  The perle noire was talking to Perc, about the remaining innocence of my sister who was indeed very innocent compared to my sister, mother and I. I knew because we were twins Eliza was mistaken for me. I was who Perc was looking for.