Sneak Peek!

Two Weeks Since Introduced To The Robinson estate

Ashley POV

It was early in the after noon, I was bored of being stuck in this room. Reading magazine after magazine. The things in the house and it's features were amazing but... I needed to get out. But then I had the perfect idea so I left my room and came down the stairs into the living room where Jocelyn was playing the piano, Vera was on her phone and Ms. Robinson and her "boyfriend" Santiago were out food shopping.

"Ash what are you doing out of bed? You have to get your strength together!" warned Vera ending the call.

I winced back at Vera's strong voice. "I am thinking your PR teams, yourself and exec. all that tech shit get together and broad cast today on the news about going live on Eliza's disappearance, get the word out and see wherever it goes we can get the world finding her." I explained. 

The room was full of silence until I got heads in the room turning. "that is not a bad idea, yes let's do that... This will require us going back to New York,we have to get with Eliza's people and teams, my girlfriends can get the search team and FEMA started on this, Joss will get whoever she can on her company to find her and we're going to get my sister back!" 

(because I have procrastinated this is a sneak peek of next week's upload you guys, I hope you can forgive me for taking forever to even get this bit out. I am working on a new novel out now called "Freak Like Me" description is on my page if you check out my profile real quick. Doing a bit side work from this to ease my mind on writing this book because YMR is like a huge project and soon it'll be marked as a two year progess in the making to finishing this book. I remember writting this book in the beginning of 2014 I think or maybe 15 but it's been a super long journey and it's coming to a close or possibly 20 more chapters)