Saint Liza (Christmas Special)

This is my momma

Day before Christmas

Eliza's POV

"Merry Christmas honey," she whispered kissing my cheek. Yes, it was Christmas morning and I had no one else to thank more but than God himself that I lived another year, and have her by my side this year and in my bed with me. New York was snowed up completely but people bared through to make it around.

"Merry Christmas Ash," I kissed my girlfriend's forehead and held her even closer then taking my remote so the fire place would turn on and the TV as well. I was truly happy now and things felt complete after all we've been through just to be together. I sigh in content as she's in my arms and we're watching Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer, it just came on.

"Are you ready?" Ashley asks. It was time to exchange gifts and I knew better than to get anything outrageous for Ashley or else she'd pass out like last time I gave her that Birkin bag when we had first met. She still has it and gave it to Madeline.

I nodded. We both smiles and quickly went to our nightstands on my right and her left. I opened the drawer and took out the small white box. "ready?" I asked.

"Yeah, on the count of 1...2...3!" 

We turned around to face each other. I had my small white box and she had a flat larger square box. I went first, she sat her box down on her lap as I handed her the small box. "what is this?" she ask before opening it. 

"Don't be scared," I chuckled. "open it and see." 

So Ashley did, there before her eyes was a black matte promise ring with a 3 karat diamond and diamond jeweling along with cream colored stained glass. She hadn't said a word but cried and had her hand to her mouth, "Elle," she moaned. "this is so... Much, oh my gosh!" she hugged me tight and cried into my shoulder.

"I want you to promise me." I begged Ashley.

  She shook her head

  She shook her head. "no;" her voice turned cold. "I can't promise you that," she opened my gift in front of me.  It was a matte platinum silver Eternity collar before me. "because I pledge myself to you."